Found sac with nothing inside... Kinda how I'm feeling ATM
    its been the longest seven weeks of my life
    im shattered. And so is dh
    this is cruel
    Love u ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great nos emski
    Precious I am so sorry hun this is so cruel and unfair, I know there isn't a lot I can say to make u feel better but know I am thinking of u, take 1 day at a time and know u will get through this x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Precious: Oh Luv.... I'm so very sorry that this has happened to you and your DH Bloody blighted ovum!!! FFS!!! There's absolutely nothing you've done wrong or could of done any differently to change this outcome, I just want you to know that just on the off chance you might be thinking this is somehow your fault. It isn't.....it really is one of those unfortunate things that just can't be foreseen in advance.

Although I have no personal experience with this as such, my older sister does and had the same thing happen to her in her first pregnancy. Yes, this IVF BS is so very cruel and heartbreaking at times. I echo what Booboo said....there's nothing I can say or do that's going to make the pain that you and your DH are feeling any less, but if I could make it go away, I would

Cry, vent, yell, scream and do whatever it is you need to do to express your heartbreak, disappointment and the all round bloody unfairness of the whole frigging thing!! Take some time and grieve your loss Luv but most of all, be kind to yourselves and each other and when you're ready, we'll all be here for you waiting ok?? We love you too girl (why don't they have a hugging icon with two sad faces FFS!! Would be more appropriate under the circumstances..)xoxox

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

emski72  (09-04-2014),Precious40  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Precious you poor thing, I'm so sorry to read your update
    My thoughts are with you love, that's so hard to take. Xx

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Precious I read you are having a d & c today, thinking of u today sweetie, hope this gets easier for u soon hun take care x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thinking of you today Precious
    Em xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Precious: Have only just read of your D&C that's scheduled for today. Am thinking of you too Luv and hoping you have a swift recovery both physically and emotionally

Emski: How you doing Luv?? How are you feeling??

Booboo: What have you been up to girl?? I'm thinking you're all loved up at home with hubby at the moment

Hello to all the other lovely ladies too....

AFM: Had my morphology scan yesterday afternoon. Ironically, the Dr that performed the scan is my GP's brother!!! Should of put two and two together when I heard his name, but didn't want to assume. My GP told me today when I went for my follow-up appointment with her and she read the report he compiled.

Anyhoo, all went well and the Belly Bean is just fine with "No obvious abnormality"(according to the report). Everything is where it should be both internally and externally and all her measurements fall within the 73rd-88th percentile (Christ, hope that means she's not going to be huge!! LOL Mind you, I can't talk, I was a whopper at a staggering 9Ib 6oz born) except for her thigh bone which is in the 41st percentile so looks like she's headed toward being a short ar*e like her mother!!! She's currently 13.6cm's long.

Only thing of no real concern at this point is my placenta which is low lying at the moment and is anterior. As I've asked for an elective Caesarean, it shouldn't matter too much if it doesn't eventually move out of the way, I guess the only concern would be if I developed spotting/bleeding from it which can happen. Anyhoo, doctor wants to rescan and check it at 33 weeks regardless. My cervix is also behaving itself and is measuring within the normal range (mind you, he took the measurement from ultrasound, not a transvaginal scan which is more accurate when measuring cervical length. Will follow that up with OB when I see him for my first appointment in a couple of weeks).

Got a few lovely 3D photo's of the Belly Bean too. She still looks like a bloody alien, but is very cute all the same So, all in all, DP and I are greatly relieved that she's ok as far as anyone can tell us.

Ok my lovelies, just wanted to quickly update you. I hope you all have a lovely weekend whatever it is you're up to Until next time.............
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 11-04-2014 at 14:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, busy week bib we had a new starter come on board so have been busy training and getting her set up. You know what's it's like there r always problems with computers, she's great though and very suited to the job

If u can call sleeping in the spare room the other nite due to dhs loud snoring sessions loved up then yes lol, even the cats followed me, good to have him home though looking forward to spending the w/e together

glad to hear everything's going well with the little one how r u emski?

Precious hope u r ok, sending hugs x

AF just showed her face so I'll call Monday to book my day 21 apt
    Last edited by Booboo78; 13-04-2014 at 00:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Booboo: LOFL to DH's snoring!! My DP is the same at times....sounds like a freaking chainsaw!!! Bahahaha to the cats not even putting up with it!!! Yep, know all about "computer issues" but glad you got it sorted out and the new girl settled in.

Yay for AF turning up!! Now you're one step closer Luv!! You'll be off and running in a few short weeks girl!! Am getting very excited for you Thanks for your kind thoughts regarding Belly Bean. I try not to say too much as I don't want to appear insensitive as I know how difficult it can be sometimes when you're still chasing your BFP. With that said, I still feel anxious/fearful at times that something will go wrong, so everyday I stay pregnant is a victory to me.

Precious: How are you doing Luv?? Am thinking of you girl

Emski: How's things girl?? When's your next BT due??

Hello to all my other lovely ladies out there.....

AFM: Been baking up a storm this weekend. DP's lemon tree has gone beserk so have made a lemon slice, lemon cupcakes for his work lunches and now we've also got a sh*tload of banana's from his banana tree ready to go, so will knock up a banana cake/bread today and look into whipping up some muffins too. I try to make things I know I can freeze for later on.

Am planning on taking a drive over to my little sisters to drop off some banana's for my little 51/2yr old nephew and for her to use as well, then over to visit with good friends of ours that we haven't seen for ages so will drop off another bunch of banana's for them and their kids too

Ok my lovelies, enjoy the rest of your weekend and until next time................

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Lol Booboo I'm the snorer at our joint. DH is very patient.
    BiB, if I hadn't had the confirmation I wouldn't even know I was pregnant at this stage. I'm sleeping a lot... in bed by 9 most nights and up at 7. Sore boobs mainly in the arvo. My worst ailment is a sore **** from the nighly progesterone in oil shots I'm on! They freakin' hurt! DH has been massaging arnica oil into my **** and lower back every night to help with the bruising and swelling. And some indigestion, pingy cramps here and there, but thats about it.
    My next beta is Wed, if this one is good I'll start to believe it.
    I did get a call from my FS office on Friday and they were so positive and happy it reassured me too. They are sending me a slip for an early scan to use at seven weeks. 5 weeks tomorrow! Have booked my OB (how freakin expensive are they?? But I need one as I have issues) consulted the my haemotologist (have to have clexane the whole pregnancy) so all set.

Em xx

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app