+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay congrats to u both so happy for u and your dhs xo
    BIB those Perth girls at it again 2nite on MKR, hope they get booted off soon. Even though I'm a Perth girl id much prefer one of the other teams to win the $$
    Last edited by Booboo78; 07-04-2014 at 22:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Precious: Yippee Luv!!! Great to see those levels rising as they should too Don't worry, there's definitely something going on in there or your HCG wouldn't be increasing. Will just depend on how developed your little emby is tomorrow (because it was a wee bit of a slow starter to begin with) as to what your FS can see, but you both will be able to see something this time I have no doubt!! Oh, and btw....we still love you even if you don't watch MKR!! My DP reckons it's a load of sh*t anyway!!! LOFL!!!!

Booboo: If those biatches win, I may never watch the show again!! Go the QLD boys!!! Actually, I'm with you, any team but them!!! Yay for DH coming home today too!!!

Ok Ladies, just quickly stopping by. Hope you all have a great day
    Until next time....................
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 08-04-2014 at 05:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Lol - I keep falling asleep in MKR! I am awake for the start, then wake up right at the end for the outcome! Really annoying.
    At least the WA girls are keeping it interesting...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Emski: Can't keep your eyes open beyond 7.30-8pm?? Welcome to "Preggo World" Yes, I was exactly the same at the beginning, out like a light by 8.30pm tops. I could've taken out membership at "Narcoleptic's Anonymous" back then!!!

I'd also have a daily period starting anywhere from 12-1pm when I'd feel really fatigued and then get a second wind after 3pm. That's all settled down for the most part now I'm in the second trimester, though I do have periods of experiencing the daily fatigue episodes and the nightly narcolepsy impersonations every few weeks give or take when I think she's putting on a good growth spurt

I also experienced the crampy, AF type feelings you've been experiencing too at the beginning. Just the uterus/ligaments etc stretching, but it always freaked me out and I'd be on "undies alert" expecting the worst when it happened. I still experience it every now and again now. Yesterday arvo/evening in fact, I had similar pains especially in the right ovary area. It's going to happen from time to time Luv, but knowing that it's completely normal doesn't stop us from freaking out when it happens especially in the early days. It was one of the reasons I started having scans with WDA every 2 weeks from the viability scan at 7wks right up to 14wks with him (he said I could come weekly if I wanted to and probably would've too if I could of afforded it, I was so anxious, but I restrained myself to every fortnight).

Yes, I suppose those biatches do keep it interesting, but nevertheless, I'm still looking forward to basking in their downfall!! A bit Shadenfreude I know, but some people really deserve it!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The qld boys r good, I like the twins also. Very true they do keep it entertaining, her smirk is sooo annoying though. I'm going to miss watching it tonight dh and I off out for Japanese, waiting in the airport car park at the moment, he is finally home can't wait to c him
    Last edited by Booboo78; 08-04-2014 at 21:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi all, like clockwork I passed out after the entrée was served on tonights episode and just woke up now! Argh! Good thing I taped it.
    BooBoo enjoy having DH home!
    Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Emski: Good luck today Luv at BT, but I'm confident you've well and truly got this one girl!!! How are you doing generally cramps/spotting-wise?? Has it settled down now?? LOFL to you going on the nod again!!! I'll be looking out for your update later on today. and for another cracker result!!!

Precious: Good Luck to you too girl!! Am sure you're feeling a mixture of excitement/nervousness about your scan today. That's to be expected Luv. Am keeping and sending your way that your little emby is doing what it should Be looking out for your update too when you get the chance

Booboo: Am assuming your DH arrived safely and you both enjoyed your Japenese dinner I like all the other teams, bar those two, so I really don't mind who wins. The QLD boys are good, though they had a few issues last night poor buggers

Hello to all the other lovely ladies out there as well

Ok Girls, am off for now. Have yourselves a lovely day and until next time.................

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi BiB the good thing with these early nights is that I'm up at a sparrows...
    Had a good day yesterday, no memorable cramping, and no bleeding at all since Sat arvo thankfully.... just some pink tinged CM once - otherwise at the moment I'm somewhat symptomless (which can also worry me ).
    Just really hoping it all goes well today. The SA clinic emailed and said theynormally request one more beta a week from today ... just when I thought this was the last one...

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Second beta was 212 so just off doubling (#1 was 111) ... of course I had a freakout after my initial relief that it hadn't skyrocketed, but I have to calm myself down that it is doing what it should.

A girl whos blog I read just did a 'numberless cycle' where she asked the doctors to only tell her if things were ok or not ok... no numbers. I should have done the same but don't have a relationship with this GP really.

The SA clinic sent me through their follow up info the other night and ask for 3 betas and the next should be a week from today so I have another beta hell to look forward to. It's annoying because I kind of feel like I can't plan or dream or really believe it until all this testing is done... I think I'll feel much better after the first scan.

Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Emski: Those numbers are great Luv for where you're at which is technically 15dpo right?? My levels on my first BT (because of the Xmas/Boxing Day holiday) wasn't until 16dpo and that was 305. Yes, your levels are doing exactly what they should be doing You don't want them rising too slowly (as well you know Luv), but you don't want them rising too quickly either. And the doubling times will depend on the amount of time between blood tests and if you had them done at the same time on both days.

Everything is going along beautifully Luv ok?? I know you're anxious because of your MC last year, but this BFP is nothing like that. Everything is completely different this time around. I know you'll be able to relax a lot more once you see all's well at the viability scan (and it will be, I have no doubt about that). When's your next BT going to be?? A week from today as requested from the SA clinic?? If so, you will see a big rise in levels by then

Am glad to hear all the spotting/cramping has settled down as such. That's got to be a relief to you as well. Don't worry about being symptomless at this early stage. It'll come in the next few weeks believe you, me After I recovered from the OHSS, I was virtually symptomless too and have been all the way through so far which is fine, it doesn't mean anything is wrong, just that we're all different as is every pregnancy.

You've come this far girl, I know you can hang on just a little bit longer until you have your scan. But in the meantime, dare to dream, believe and breathe...I've said it before and I'll say it again, everything is going to be ok This is the real thing my dear!!!

Precious: What's the go Luv?? Is everything ok??

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

emski72  (09-04-2014)