+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Emski: How have you gone today Luv?? My Mum lives on the central coast of QLD, not that far thankfully. DP is originally a FNQ boy though and for BT tomorrow girl

Precious: Hang in there Luv, only one more sleep to go!! Not being hungry and losing a bit a weight is fine and pretty normal in the very early stages for some women. I'm sure stress has a little bit to play in that for you as well. I wasn't hungry myself for weeks on end. That was originally caused by the OHSS I developed from getting my BFP then I just was not interested in food for some reason even though I had zero MS. Instead, I drank Sustagen types of drinks to make sure I was getting enough nutrition for the Belly Bean as well as keeping up with the vitamins/supplements.

Cramps are also common and I had those too from the uterus stretching etc. Makes you freak out all the same though, so I completely understand. Am keeping my and sending to you for tomorrow's BT

Hope all you other lovely ladies have had a good weekend

AFM: My sister and I decided that seeing as Mum is home and is stable for the moment, that we will go up this weekend instead. We'd rather save the mercy dashes up there for later on when we're going to prob need to plus it gives my sisters and I more time to rearrange/clear schedules and organise things from our end.

My sister is ringing the in-home nurses tomorrow just to touch base and check on things with them as well as to make sure the in-home support care she has organised is being implemented as it should be.

Other than that, nothing new to report unless you count the hideous cold sore I've developed on my bottom lip Haven't had a break out in years, but I'm not surprised I've got one now under the circumstances. Belly Bean has been a bit quiet over the last couple of days which always stresses me out. Be glad to get another eyeful of her when I have my scan later on this week and reassure myself all is well.

Ok Girls, must go for now. Has been a real stinker up here today and now storms are lurking about. So much for it being Autumn!! Roll on winter I say!!
    Until next time..............
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 06-04-2014 at 16:56.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have had a nice w/e thanks bib, caught up with a few friends today which was nice. Dh home Tues nite, poor hubs is feeling rather tired after doing 2 weeks straight, apart from 1 day off.
    The fur balls really do entertain me when he is away, they r always doing crazy things, one is a lot more vocal than the other. They follow me everywhere and even jump in the shower with me until it starts reaching them too close lol

Cold sores suck don't they, have u got some of that Zovirax cream?
    Glad to hear your mum is home and is stable
    gl for tomorrow precious and emski x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Emski and Precious: Good Luck today Girls!!!! and for cracker numbers!!! Am thinking of you both and will be stalking this thread looking out for your updates!!

Booboo: Glad to hear you had a lovely weekend. One more sleep until Hubby's home Yes, I've got some cream and whacked it on as soon as I felt that tell-tale tingling start Should be gone in a few days LOL....your furbabies jumping in the shower with you!! Can just imagine it too!!

Hello to all the other lovely ladies out there Have a great day everyone and until next time.............

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thank you, will report back! Precious wishing you all the good vibes in the world today
    Xxx

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies xxx
    good luck to u too emski72 . We've got this one xx. Positive thinking will get us both through xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    111, I'm up the duff ladies! Now to just get through Wed... then the viability scan... then the...
    Thank you for all your support!

Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Emski: You're up the duff allright Luv!!! Great numbers too for where you are (are you 14dpo or do you count it as 13dpo because of the time difference??) LOFL!!! I'm so pleased for you girl!!! This one's (or is it two in there???) a keeper Luv, you mark my words!!! Don't you worry about Wed's bloods, they're going to show your HCG rising just as it should be I'm absolutely freaking thrilled for you and your DH!!!!: Congrat's to you both and here's to an uneventful 8.5 months (in the best possible way) xoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Blood got drawn a 13dpo in the afternoon Cape Town time
    Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @emski72. Awesome news
    today must be a good day for great news

My BT was 2190. Soooo happy right now
    back on Wednesday for a US. Now that's the scary part. Hope there's still something in there
    then more BT on Thursday
    Thanks again ladies and big hugs to you all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Brilliant Precious! Good news all round today! Xx

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app