+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Emski: Don't panic Luv!!! I had exactly the same thing happen to me when I got my BFP too. It was a withdrawal bleed Luv as it happened exactly when my period was due. It was bright pink as well and only happened when I wiped..a very small amount that never really went beyond that. Just a few spots on my "Feminine Hygiene Product" when I checked the following morning and fully expected to see AF had arrived, but there was Nada!!

Your HPT's are getting darker which indicates you are Preggo with a true BFP girl!! If it was a Chemical, the line would of disappeared by now based on the pic you posted on your blog (which clearly shows a line there). Mine got darker too btw No, I truly believe you've just experienced a withdrawal bleed and nothing more. Nevertheless, feet up as much as you can, your body is still out of whack from the flight and is "resetting" itself, so speak.

Everything will be ok Luv The time to panic is if cramps kick in big time and bleeding starts up in earnest and is dark red etc...you know, the usual sh*t when AF makes an unwelcome appearance which I'm confident she won't!!

Am here right behind you Luv, watching and waiting and stalking!!! Keep resting and keep on POAS as well until you get to BT which is Monday??? I'm pretty sure by then you'll see a line that's off the charts!!

Breathe my darling and believe.....
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 05-04-2014 at 06:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Blondeinbrisbane. You everyone's rock on here.. Who is yours??
    wow. Life is throwing some crap at u right now hey and you seem to be handling it well. From what we're reading xxx
    we will be here for u when u need it. You can count on us xx
    i hope the next few months are god to you and your family
    take care xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    @BlondeinBrisvegas is a legend....
    Thank you so much for the pep talk - the "bleeding" seems to have stopped, it really was only pink tinged CM I think, but I think you understand just how neurotic this can make you after so much effort to get utd.
    The tests are def. darker and now registering on the internet cheapies which aren't as sensitive as the FRER's so thats good too. FRER's are much darker. Beta will be Mon - I just pray it's the decent number off the bat this time around. Think I'll just go to my GP for betas as I'm technically a private patient of my FS now and not part of Monash IVF anymore shich means her follow up is pretty crap as I have no nurse asigned to me who are the ones who do all her legwork from what I can tell. I don't want to be chasing results at all or being left to wait overnight.
    I'm still booked for a viability scan in a couple of weeks with her (thank god I had the foresight to book that with her in Jan)
    I think I am hysterical from lack of sleep! Probably prednisolone is not helping either...Might just lay on the couch all day and catch up on MKR that I missed while OS.
    You are worth your weight in gold Blondie - this cancer stuff is so hard to go through with a loved one so trust me when I say you're in my thoughts with all you're dealing with.

I'd love to meet you next time I head up to Qld to see my parents (normally in Jan/Feb most years), I am a Brissy girl too. X

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (05-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Now bleeding again argh... have contacted the SA clinic for advice if perhaps I need to up my progesterone. ?.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Emski: How are you doing Luv?? Have you heard back from the clinic yet? Is it still just spotting/light staining of the bright pink variety?? I'd up the Progesterone anyway as it can't do any harm ok?(Christ knows I was on Crinone, Pessaries, Ralovera and Pregnyl shots FFS!!). I'd do an extra Crinone and Pessary at this stage until further notice (am not entirely sure what support you're on??)

I totally understand how neurotic and paranoid that you get. God knows I was doing Beta bloods every 2-3 days tops for ages!! It's totally understandable after all we go through to get the BFP in the first place including the Chemicals, miscarriages etc that we end up a bit overcautious about everything. I still feel like I'm walking on eggshells myself Luv, but I will do what I have to do to satisfy myself that all is ok until she's safe in our arms and for that, I make no apology and too bad if other people feel that I'm being too O.T.T. So, I fully support your decision to go to the GP and have as many Beta's as you see fit. Your GP can mark the pathology request form as "urgent" and you'll have same day results

Bloody prednisone gave me insomnia too and made me feel a little hyper at times when I first started taking it. The fact your body is still out of whack won't be helping either. Hopefully you'll be feeling a bit more "level" in the next day or so
    Would love to meet you too Girl, so pm me and we can set that up next time you're coming to town!!

I still believe everything is going to be ok Luv and this episode of bleeding you're having is only temporary and will pass soon. I've got a feeling your HCG level is going to be a cracker of a number on Monday as I'm thinking that both emby's have probably made themselves at home!! It wouldn't surprise me Luv if they have but I know one will do

Keep putting your feet up (btw...I'm an MKR diehard too!!) and resting and I'll be keeping an eye out for your posts on my phone (too much of a pain in the ar*e to post from it unfortunately) as I've got to go out and about again soon. Thanks so much for your kind words and support regarding my mum, I very much appreciate it. Everything's going to be ok Girl

Precious: Thanks for your kind words and support too Means so much having you girls to talk to at this time. Thank-you for caring, it really is a comfort to me I'll be thinking of you on Monday and looking out for your update too my girl!!!

AFM: Well, the soccer game was a bust with the other team being a no-show!! How rude, but I did get to talk to my sister at length about what the plan of action is going to be. She wants to go up to see my Mum from tomorrow until Tues and is looking into flights and getting back to me as I'm planning on going with her too if it eventuates.

I'll then come home Tues, attend appointments/scan on Wed and Thurs and head off back to Mum's on the Sunday again this time with my younger sister until the following Tues/Wed and come home again for Easter and my OB appointment on the 22nd. Of course, this is all subject to change based on how my Mum is holding up, but for now she seems to be stable.

My sister spoke with her this morning and she had a more comfortable night and her pain levels seem to be finally getting under control as is all her other issues (nausea, etc). Although they were talking about keeping her in until Mon/Tues, I think they will probably let her go home by tomorrow now that the in-home nursing support systems are in place. She's also keen to get out of there and back home too asap.

Ok my lovelies, must go for now. Have a few errands to run this afternoon, hence checking for updates on my ph. Until next time............

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (05-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Thank you all for talking me through! I ended up using a Crinone progesterone dose on top of my PIO shot and the bleeding has abated again. I'm still having twingey cramps but nothing too bad, just enough to make me feel 'off'. I also managed to get 2 hours sleep which is good.
    Still on high alert and slightly stressed though.
    Good to hear your mum will soon be at home in her own bed - and that they seem to have found the best medication combo that makes her comfortable.
    Em xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh how I would love to have MS bib I would take every symptom for a BFP fx we get lucky
    I'm so sorry to hear about your mum, wish I could give u a real hug, know we r all here for u
    Sorry u have had a scare emski but it's good to hear the lines r darker today and the bleeding has eased, I'm sure u will be fine hang in there, hope the next day goes quick for u so u can get BT done
    I'm an MKR nut too, Perth girls r rather *****y aren't they, they sure play it up for the cameras

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Booboo: Thanks for your kind words and thoughts about my Mum and for your offer of a hug too!! I'll be keeping my and sending you girl for a BFP, you know that

Yes, those girls from W.A. are biatches allright!! Especially the shorter one, with her smirks etc. I know what would look good right in the middle of her smiling face, my fist!!!! Ok, I only feel that way when I'm having one of my "Irritable Preggo Woman" days!!! The rest of the time I'd be happy for her to choke on a wooden spoon or something!!

Oh, and as for your previous question (that I forgot to answer, sorry) about whether I'm still having massages done?? Yes, I am , but I'm long overdue for one and am hanging out bigtime!! I've been having them done as regularly as I can since I started my last cycle right up until ET. I stopped for the 2WTorture, then resumed having them again around the time of my viability scan and have been having them when I can ever since.

When's your DH due home?? Am sure your furbabies kept you entertained while he's been away Hope you've had a good weekend so far girl.

Emski: Right Luv, how have you pulled up today?? I want to hear that you've gotten some decent shuteye at the very least!! Am hoping the spotting/bleeding has eased up now and your tests are even darker than they were yesterday

One more day to go girl, then you'll be able to set your mind at ease when you get your BT results back. I'm confident the HCG level will be convincing which I hope will reassure you that all is well in there and this spotting/bleeding bullsh*t is yet another cross some of us IVF'ers have to bear (and pretty common for IVF ladies to experience too when they get a BFP). I read on your blog you've upped the Progesterone, good job girl. I would've done exactly the same and you're right, you can never have too much progesterone

Precious: How you doing Girl??

Hello to all the other lovely ladies out there too

AFM: Not sure what the go is, if I'm flying out today or not. Still waiting for my sister to get back to me about what's happening. If not today, it'll be next weekend for sure. Spoke to Mum late yesterday and she does sound heaps better for now. Surprisingly, the doctors have released her and she's back at home now and much happier so that's good. She's quite stable for now, so that's all that matters.

Ok Girls, must go. Am furiously getting the "domestic drudgery" done (laundry etc) just in case I do fly out later on today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll be keeping an eye on the thread throughout today/tonight for your updates

Until next time............

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (06-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    @ blondeinbrisbane. Feeling pretty normal ATM... Well if you call not hungry at all. The thought of foood does not excite me at all. Which is kinda weird. This journey this time has me loosing around a kg a week . I could do with it but not sure if it's a good thing or not. Hanging out for tomorrows BT results. It's gunna be a long day tomorrow. AF feeling is happening a bit now. I'm hoping it's just moving in around down there. Keeping having weird thoughts and dreams. What if. What if?? Arrrgg. Does my head in. Just get me past the 12weeks and hopefully I'll be fine. Lol. Yeah right ggirlie
    l'm glad ur mum is home now and resting xx @emski72. Glad the bleeding has stopped and u have spoken to ur clinic
    hugs to the other ladies xx
    PS. I'm a Perth girl. But don't hold that against me . I don't watch MKR

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Glad to hear you're doing better precious, the time between betas is agonizing.
    BiB is your mum in FNQ?
    Em xx

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app