+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Precious: Yes, I was wondering the same thing myself as your numbers seem to be rising nicely now, but I've also read that if your HCG isn't at a particular level it should be for where you are DPO-wise, then that too can be an indicator of something not being quite right. Check out this site Luv (I hate the Betabase site, it's not accurate in my opinion)...http://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy. You had a 3DT, so that would make you 26dpo (days since EPU which is classed as day of ovulation...DPO) or 5w5d today?? I can tell you my levels at roughly the same time were:23dpo:2570 and 27dpo:12,668.

However, bear in mind, your FS only suspects at this stage. Nothing is final, your emby may have just been a slow starter and there's every chance you'll get in there tomorrow and see your emby located in your uterus where it should be and not anywhere else. I just hope you're far enough along for him to see something. If not, I suspect he'll keep up the BT's and get you in for more scans every couple of days or so until he can see something.

However Luv, if you do start to experience any pain or symptoms of an ectopic (I'm sure you've done a bit of research about things like that by now) or if anything just doesn't feel right inside, please don't hesitate to go get some medical help straight away. I'd just front up at the hospital and tell them your story and what your FS suspects and I have no doubt they'll get you admitted and off for a scan asap.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow girl and hoping that your emby is where it should be. I'm so sorry you're having to go through all this uncertainty at the moment. You're doing really well Luv to hold it together and for a good outcome tomorrow.

Emski: Congrat's on being PUPO girl!!!! 2 hatching Blasty's I read over on the other thread.... It doesn't get any better than that Luv for a Day 5 transfer!! I've got me some good vibrations going on about this!!! You go girl!!!

I had to LOFL r.e Hubby in the hotel room "preparing his Plan B" Poor bugger, but he'd be used to doing his bit by now I'm thinking Anyhoo Luv, let the 2WTorture begin!!! When are you due back home??

Good luck on getting a frosty, that would be good, but I've got a feeling in my waters you won't need it Am keeping everything crossed and sending loads of you and your DH's way. I'll be watching for your updates you can bet on that!!!

Hello to all my other lovelies.....Booboo, Kenta, Mrs P and Domiffy.

Ok Girls, enjoy the rest of your weekend and until next time.................
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 30-03-2014 at 08:55.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (30-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks bib xx
    this weekend has been the slowest for a while . I'm just plodding along. Waiting for my US tomorrow. I just feel normal. FX I see all things in all the right places
    big hugs to all u lovely ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will be thinking if u tomorrow precious xo
    Great news emski, hope the tww goes quick for u and u see those 2 lines very soon

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (30-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Precious: Just quickly dropping by to wish you all the very best today at your U/S. I'll be thinking of you and hoping you get good news Take care Luv and I'll keep my eye out for your update. and to you Girl

To all my other lovely ladies, have yourselves a beautiful day and until next time...............

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had US... It's not ectopic
    theres something in the uterus, but it's smaller than expected
    so back Thursday for BT
    this never ends
    im happy it's not ectopic
    Thanks ladies xx
    hugs to all xx
    Ps. Any ideas how to make it grow? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad to hear it's not ectopic precious, hope those nos keep rising and little embie is just a late starter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Ladies.................

Precious: That's great that the emby is in the right place. Now you're in with a real chance Luv!! it was just a late starter and your numbers continue to rise as they should from here on in. When is he going to do another scan?? I'd think in another week, it would show definitively what the go is in there. Until then, I'm thinking of you, cheering you on from the sidelines here and sending lots of your way to get that emby growing!!!

Booboo: How you going girl?? Just waiting on AF to arrive to get the ball rolling again?? Not long to go now Luv and you'll be on your way!!!

Emski: How you feeling Luv?? Symptom spotting or what??? Are you home yet or still doing the tourist thing in SA?? and to you too girl!!!!

Hello to all my other lovely ladies.......Kenta, Mrs P and Domiffy.

AFM: All good here as far as I know. Am 18wks tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I'm starting to feel more movements, but they're still pretty sporadic (which stresses me out when I don't feel anything for a couple of days). Am thinking of buying a Doppler online to use here at home, but am in two minds as I suspect it could make my anxiety worse if I have trouble locating the heartbeat one day or something Still thinking about it.

Have got a little belly happening, but nothing major, so still not showing and fitting into all my clothes etc (though my bra's have got a teensy-weensy bit of spillage happening at the top...a bigger cup size is required methinks) despite stacking on over 5 kg's Must be all baby, boobs, increased blood volume, fluid etc at this point I guess?? Buggered if I know if you couldn't tell!!

Got my sister to e-mail mum's oncologist down here to see what the go is as we still haven't heard anything from either him or his minions!! Mum's got an appointment with the palliative care doctor up at her local hospital today (or maybe it's tomorrow morning?? Will ring her later to clarify. Got a bad case of "Preggo Brain" going on too!!) so will see what she has to say.

Ok my lovelies am off to get cracking on the day ahead. Hope you all have a beautiful day yourselves and until next time................
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 01-04-2014 at 07:34.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Going ok luv yes just waiting for the witch to arrive, hurry up may lol
    1st Apr I'm sure it'll be here before we know it started a thread to see who else out there r cycling then too

Can understand how u would feel about the Doppler, it's unfair we have to go through all of this stress and worry. R u still going for massages or anything to help with that?

Hope all goes ok for your mums apt xo

I agree about the extra spillage at the top being a good thing lol. Did u find u put on any weight from this dhea/melatonin? Just wondered as I'm sure I have

Had a fun trip to work this morning, one of my bloody shoes broke lol, was quite funny and embarrassing walking the rest of the way to the bus stop bare foot lol, in future I'll bring thongs as a back up I think ha ha, one of my work friends had a spare thankfully just one size up so I'm walking funny around the office lol
    Last edited by Booboo78; 01-04-2014 at 18:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Precious how did your BT go? Hope all went well
    Hope your mums apt went ok at the hospital BIB
    This change in weather is good, nice to have some cooler weather, missing hubby just under a week to go now
    Hope everyone else is well x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (02-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks booboo78 but BT isn't until tomorrow. Not feeling it tough... Have had really crappy AF pain today. Keep running to the toilet and checking undies. It's Sooo bad. And I've got two flights of stairs at work too
    but I'm tring to think positively.
    Hope you ladies are going ok
    hugs to u all xxx