Wellll
    interesting results on my BT today
    HCG 97
    back on Saturday for another BT
    somethings happening inside! But what?
    hugs to u all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Ladies.................

Precious: Well, well, well..... At my clinic, they'd call those numbers a BFP!! I see they have more than doubled in the last couple of days, so you're in there now girl with a very real chance I'm keeping my and sending that they double up again by tomorrow (or close to doubling...as long as they're heading in the right direction). Am hoping your emby was just a slow starter and is now on its way!!! Go Girl!! Will be keeping my eagle eye out for your update

Emski: Hope all is going well with your embies Luv and you'll be PUPO very soon (are we ahead of you time-wise here in Aus or what??). Anyhoo, am thinking of you and keeping and sending your way.

Booboo: I tried the Saizen in Cycle 4 and it didn't do much for me in my opinion plus that cycle was a BFN. But I did another cycle and look what happened!! My point is that the Saizen is not the end all or be all(nor am I saying you shouldn't try it..I'm glad I did) and there would still be many other things to try should this next cycle you do not work. There are other drugs/drug combo's, other supplements etc, etc and whether or not you and your DH choose to keep cycling is up to you both.

I understand the pressure you must be feeling going into this cycle, but it doesn't have to represent the "make or break"of your TTC journey ok girl?? Please stop putting so much pressure and stress on yourself as much as you can and focus on the fact that you and DH have done and are doing a lot of different things this time (i.e the supplements you've been taking, the different drugs and drug protocol, using the TESA'd sperm etc) and try to feel positive and hopeful that all this will make a difference this time. I'm choosing to believe that it will for you both

Hello to all my other lovely ladies...Kenta, Mrs P and Domiffy

Ok Girls, have yourselves a lovely weekend. Until next time...............
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 28-03-2014 at 06:10.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (29-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Precious that's the best news yay so happy to hear nos are on the up, gl for sat

bib thanks luv needed to hear that u just made me cry and I'm on the train on the way to work, thankfully I have sunnies on lol

x

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-03-2014),Precious40  (29-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Precious: Just quickly popping in to wish you with your BT today!! and those levels have risen girl!!! I'll be watching for your update

Booboo: Now, don't cry Luv!! Just charge head-first into this next cycle with courage in your heart ok??? We're all here right beside you (figuratively speaking, of course) and are happy to support you especially at those times when the stress, anxiety, pressure and just plain fear can threaten to get the better of us I, for one, am not going anywhere!!!

Big Hello to all my other lovelies...Emski (left a msg for you on the over 40's thread), Kenta, Mrs P and Domiffy. Take care and have a great weekend everyone!!

Until next time................

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (29-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    BT today.. HCG 276
    they think it's ectopic so off for a US on monday
    not sure how I'm feeling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Sorry to read that precious, this is what happened to me and while it wasn't ectopic, it wasn't viable. It's very tough. Hopefully you'll get a definitive answer from the ultrasound and can move on.
    My thoughts are with you love
    Em xx

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (29-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks for your thoughts BiB, we are off for transfer in a few mins (hubby is just having a **** in the hotel room to leave a sample in SA as our back up plan ).
    Will let you know how we get on and if there are any to freeze
    Em xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emski72. How can they go straight to ectopic? Results are doubling. Should they be more if I'm 22 days past transfer? I feel normal. Slight abdominal pain every now again but other than that. Ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi there, they need to more than double every two days... if they are slower it can indicate an ectopic... its not always the case but is an indicator. You'll have to wait for the US
    its a really hard situation xxx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (29-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    2 embies on board, at this stage only 1 looks good enough to freeze, so all hopes are pinned on the 2 fresh ones... stick you little ones!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (30-03-2014)