+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Ladies...............

Booboo: Congrat's to you and hubby on the massive haul girl!!! Way to go!!! 11 samples is fantastic!! The most we ever got from DP was 3 vials to freeze. Am sure there'll be quite a few golden swimmers in that little lot to help you both get that BFP!!!

Poor bugger throwing up as he left!! May have been the anaesthetic knocking him around a little bit?? Anyhoo am hoping he pulls up ok today. Not long to go now Luv before lucky Cycle number 3 for you!! and to you both!! You know I'll be watching!!!

Precious: Congrat's on being PUPO!!! Well done Luv...you've got 2 in the oven. Sorry to hear your other one didn't make it to freeze. Am keeping my and sending you that the two you have on board will make themselves at home in the next 2 weeks (or at least one of them)!!!

Yes, it was a Day 2 transfer. The day of EPU is Day 0 or day of ovulation. Today you are 1dp2dt. You don't have to wrap yourself up in cotton wool Luv. Just be sensible and in regards to food/drink, treat your body as you would if you were already pregnant. If you can eat it/drink it or do it when you're pregnant then go right ahead. I totally understand about being overly cautious though. and for a BFP for you girl!!!!

Big Hello to all the other lovely ladies.....Emski, Kenta, Mrs P and Domiffy.

Thanks for your well wishes about Belly Bean too girls. It means so much to me to have your support Ok, I hope you all have a lovely weekend. Will keep my eye out for your posts. Until next time.....................
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 08-03-2014 at 06:03.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (08-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks bib dh feeling a little bit better but he is regularly taking pain killers. He has to go back to work next Tuesday so hoping he will be a lot better by then
    The clinic mentioned they can use a sample for each ICSI cycle we do, hoping this next one will pull us over the line, have a meeting with FS in about a week, want to go over the meds I am on, I know it will be Menopur this time, wanted to ask about Saizen as well. I think AF will be here by next week, I'm just hoping my EPU won't be too close to all of the public holidays next month, everything makes me anxious lol
    Congrats on being PUPO Precious sorry to hear one didn't get to freeze, fx u have 2 strong ones, making a home in there gl x
    Last edited by Booboo78; 08-03-2014 at 11:37.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (08-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi girls,

Booboo thats a great haul for your hubby, congratulations.
    Precious enjoy being PUPO
    Nothing to report from me - start my estrogen and clexane tomorrow. No Synarel migraines yet which is good!
    Hi to BiB, MrsP, Domiffy and anyone I may have missed
    Em xx

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies... I'm kinda freaking out.. Just went to the toilet and wiped a brownish CM like stuff. I only had transfer on Friday. Is this normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Ladies............

Booboo: Glad to hear your DH is on the mend. Hopefully he's feeling even better today. Yes, one vial per Cycle. Once they thaw it out they can't refreeze it again. I think it's a good idea to ask about the Saizen Luv. Even if EPU does fall close to the public holidays, am sure you're FC won't close for them surely?? Anyhoo girl, this next cycle is the one for you and your DH!! Not long to go now

Emski: Speaking of not long to go...SA trip is only a stone's throw away now for you Luv!! How exciting!!! Am glad you're not getting the Synarel headaches...bloody awful they are. So pill popping and jabbing from tomorrow onwards hey girl?? Clexane injections I definitely do not miss!! But, whatever it takes plus you've cut your risk of getting a DVT from the flight too...double bonus!!!

and this is it for you!!!

Precious: What kind of support are you on for the 2WW?? I know Crinone/Pessaries can sometimes irritate the cervix and cause a bit of spotting/staining like you're describing. Brown indicates old blood, so it's possible your cervix may have been irritated by the transfer too. Don't freak out Luv (easier said than done I know) unless it's bright red/pink and heavy like AF etc. Ring your clinic in the morning just to be sure ok?? (unless they have an A/H number you can call??)

and for implantation to be happening this week!! Go girl!!!

Big Hello to Kenta, Mrs P and Domiffy.

AFM: All good here. Not much to report. Had a lovely, laid back kind of weekend. Went out and about for a walk around the shops today plus DP wanted to check out Masters and compare it to Bunnings and of course, he can never leave empty handed, so ended up with a couple more plants to bring home

Am finally off to the hairdressers tomorrow for some much overdue maintenance. My mum is also coming down this week, so it'll be all systems go. Have arranged time off work for the duration of her stay as I want to spend as much time as possible with her plus be available for her appointments too. Ok my lovelies, must go for now. Hope you've all had a lovely weekend.

Until next time...............
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 09-03-2014 at 16:30.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (09-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BlondeinBrisvegas. I'm on the standard pressies. Anal though so I don't get that part. It's only happened once this lunchtime. But I freaked . Plus it feels like AF is just around the corner. Maybe I'm just over reacting. I dunno

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Precious: You are over reacting Luv. It's far too early for AF to show up even if this cycle does end in a BFN. You are only 3dpt2dt (5dpo...5 days past ovulation). Your embies are only reaching the blastocyst stage now. It's not impalantation spotting because it's too early. Implantation will happen anywhere from Wed onwards until the weekend.

If you're on anal suppositories it's not those irritating the cervix, it is most likely irritation to the cervix caused by the transfer and your cramps are side effects from the Progesterone. Progesterone can cause quite a few side effects that mimic pregnancy symptoms or AF symptoms too.

As I said yesterday, give the clinic a call this morning to set your mind at ease, but I'd be very, very surprised if it's anything sinister at this early stage ok?? Good luck Luv Keeping my and sending you . Everything will be ok, just breathe girl or you'll be a basket case by the end of the 2WTorture!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (10-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BlondeinBrisvegas. You are a treasure
    you have made my day xxx
    i only got the one blood wipe. So I didn't bother to call the clinic
    just over reacting I think. Just been waiting so long for a bub. I jump at every twinge etc. Cool and calm is the way to go (yeah right). I'm trying
    Bring on Wednesday then I say

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks emski, glad to hear u haven't had the synarel headaches hope they stay well away, not long for u now
    Not sure bib how it works if things fall on a public hol I'll have to check. Just worries me too about my scans/BTs, I just want things to go smooth, or as smooth as they can be. I wish I could relax a bit more about things
    Going by how I'm feeling AF isn't too far, thinking I might be at EPU towards end of April, sore back today and belly feels bloated, plus I have cravings for the Creme eggs in the kitchen cupboard
    Precious gl for wed hun hope it's your turn, I'm not even cycling yet and I'm anxious, cool and calm I wish too

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (10-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Ladies....................

Precious: Hope you're feeling calmer now Luv. I don't know if I'd be classified as a "treasure", but if I helped alleviate your anxiety, then I'm glad I was concerned I may have been too direct and may have come off a bit harsh with my reply, but I've always called a spade a shovel (was accused in high school by my economics teacher of lacking "tact and diplomacy" Whatev's, he just didn't like hearing the truth straight up in his face).

Anyhoo girl, and those embies are starting to implant!! Go embies, go!!!! And it's totally understandable overanalysing every twitch, ping and pang that's going on in the vicinity. All we want is for it to work, especially when you're doing cycle after cycle after cycle (particularly when they're stim cycle after stim cycle, they are so much harder in my opinion not that I ever did a FET, but I can see from reading other ladies experiences that they are so much easier to deal with than stim's).

Booboo: How's hubby now Luv?? Did he get away back to work ok?? Even if, God forbid, they are shut on the public holiday, I'm sure they can just "coast" you along on the drugs for an extra day. I'd be very surprised though if they are closed. Most places only really close for Xmas day and New Yr's day.

Again, it's understandable you're anxious girl in the lead up to your next cycle. I always felt that way too, but I especially undertand why you do. I'm choosing to believe that this cycle will be a success and you'll make it to transfer Not long to go now and you'll be on your way

Emski: 8 days to go and counting That seems to have come around quick!! Feel like I'm at the Mission Control Center at NASA getting ready to launch you into space!!! "And we have lift off".... Am getting very excited for you girl!!!

Big Hello to Kenta, Mrs P and Domiffy

AFM: Mum arrived yesterday and I'm now on leave to spend time with her and attend appointments with oncologist etc. My older sister has also taken leave from her job to do the same.

Other than that, all good with me and the Belly Bean as far as I know. Am 15wks today. Have got a GP appointment this morning to have a quick check up as I'm not due for my first Midwife antenatal appointment at the hospital for another week and a half or so and I refuse to wait that long frankly to make sure everything's ok.

Have started to get a little podge in my belly, my boobs have grown fuller and I've put on about 4kg's (which is a bit of a worry at this early stage) but still in all my clothes/bra's for now although they are getting tight, so I think I've only got a couple of weeks grace before I've outgrown them

Ok my lovelies, am watching you all with my eagle eye!!! LOL Take care and until next time..................
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 12-03-2014 at 06:16.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (13-03-2014)