+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 74 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Girls..................

Booboo: Sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday Luv Your boss is obviously an insensitive not to mention clueless bi*ch who really should know better. Unfortunately, that's a reflection of a lot of people out there, especially the one's who have never had a problem conceiving a child...not that you'd expect them to entirely understand, but a bit of compassion wouldn't go astray Feel free to vent as much as you like girl...I'm just sorry that you had to experience that and maybe a quiet word in her ear about how you'd appreciate in future that any reference to TTC, pregnancy, maternity leave etc be kept private between the both of you as this is a very personal and private matter etc etc. Aaah, yes, the bitter-sweet experience of babies....can be difficult at times to be around them and hold them etc even though at the same time they do bring a smile to your face. I remember one time after yet another BFN, I was at Medicare waiting for the place to open and there was a new mum with her brand new bub in a pram waiting to get in too and I had to turn my back on the both of them because it was just too painful to look at this baby, plus I was beginning to well up and didn't want to completely drop my bundle walking into the joint!! I tried to turn away discreetly and I felt so bad and so rude for doing it, but at that point in time, I just couldn't help it. So to you Luv, because I know how tough it can be at times. Am hoping you've had a better day today.

Kenta: What's the go Luv??? Have been thinking of you and hoping you've had a victory this transfer....have you had your BT yet??? and girl!!!

Emski: Read on the other thread about your donor getting tested. How exciting Luv!!! One step closer!! How was your Sunny Coast getaway??? And where's the link to your blog girl?? Are you still writing it??

Mrs P and Dom: You're both never far from my thoughts and I hope all is well in your respective worlds. Come back soon

AFM: Am 10w+1d today. All's well as far as I know. Have been resting as much as I can between work and domestic drudgery etc. Thankfully I've had no spotting/bleeding episodes which is reassuring as I've been constantly on "undies alert" since finding out about the clot. Have been slowly weaning myself off all of WDA's medications and by next week will only have the Crinone left which I'll stop completely at 12wks all going well.

Other than that, I'm fine and well and have really started to feel the fatigue and "increased urination" business in this last week. No new symptoms to report, everything the same as it's always been though my lower abdomen is protruding slightly more and is harder. Breasts swelling a little more too, but still fitting into all my clothes/bra's etc.

On that note my lovely ladies, I'm off for a wee rest. Take care Girls and until next time...................

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you girls for all the lovely best wishes....it's getting to the pointy end of business. I'm too scared to test as I have not noticed a thing or sign.

Glad things are going well for you BinB and keeping my fingers crossed that it's smooth sailing rest of the way.

Booboo...some people just don't have any sensitivity, I would be hurt/mad too.

Blood test Monday....we just need a break or luck for a change.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Girls...........

Kenta: I totally understand about being too scared to test, but I always ended up caving in and POAS as I couldn't stand "flying blind" when I went for my BT. Mind you, in saying that, AF turned up before BT on Cycle 2 and 3 (was only on Crinone for support) and the Pregnyl stopped AF from arriving until after BT on Cycle 4. Monday seems like an awfully long wait for BT?? Why's that?? I would've thought it would be today?? Pregnyl booster shots??? Anyhoo, am thinking of you Luv and as always, keeping my and sending you loads and loads of that you get a BFP!!!

Quick shout out to all the other lovely ladies......Booboo, Emski, Mrs P and Dom....hope all's well and good in your part of the world Just a quick post today, have a great weekend everyone!!!!

Until next time.........................

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not good news as started bleeding today 😥. Had a feeling this was going to happen... Anyway will know for sure soon. Thanks for all your kind thoughts and wishes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Kenta: How's things looking now Luv?? Am hoping it's just a withdrawal bleed or something like that....anything but AF turning up to spoil things!! for you girl.....Will keep my eye out for your update...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of u Kenta, AF u stay away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks BinB and Booboo for the support. Unfortunately it's a BFN for us again...so back to the think tank and working out what our next step is. It's not a good sign since that was our best embryo we transferred. After 10 unsuccessful ET I'm feeling a bit exhausted by the process but we need to find a way to get over this line with time running out faster and faster for us. I know there is always the option of DE but I can't get my head in that space yet.

Hope you are all having a nice weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Kenta: Oh Luv..... I'm so very sorry it's a BFN...an absolute kick in the guts I know Now, it may be a stupid question, but surely by now you've been tested for immune issues etc?? Do you think your fibroids could be making it difficult for an embryo to implant or is that under control?? When's the last time you had your oven checked??

Assuming there's no issues with your oven and no immune issues or LPD issues etc, then it's an embryo quality issue as that's all that's left on the table. Although it was your best quality embryo transferred to date, sadly, embryo grades don't tell us what's going on inside the embryo genetically. The true genetic potential of the embryo to continue normal development is impossible to measure with current technology in the labs. They can only see so much under the microscope. So, have you maybe thought about having the embryo's tested?? Am not sure what your usual haul is doing a stim cycle, but could it be worth considering if you get enough eggs/fertilisation happening??? (if you can afford it too, it's frigging expensive I know, I looked into myself). Failing that, it's either a case of keep going on with stim cycles/transfers until you do get a BFP or you and your DH decide otherwise or your FS tells you that it's time to stop with your own eggs and try DE. I totally understand how you feel about the DE thing. I was having problems getting my head around the idea too

You've still got the one frosty left haven't you girl?? Yes Luv, you and your DH have some thinking to do, but for now, bugger that!!! It's time to spoil yourself with whatever the hell you want to eat/drink or do for the next couple of weeks Fortify yourself and each other before you jump back on this crazy ride!!! I really wish there was something I could say or do to help ease your pain and heartache, but I know from experience, there isn't. Just know that I'm here to support you and I'm right behind you girl!!!

I understand you're exhausted and probably a bit disheartened about it all, but there will be a way to get that BFP, it's just a matter of finding it. Ok girl, take care and please let me know if there's anything I can do to help ok??

Until next time......

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Kenta, I know there isn't a lot I can say to make u feel better but know that we r thinking of u. This journey is so hard at times but know u will get through it and find a way. Take one day at a time, u will feel strong again x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (10-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi all, sorry I've been MIA... I've been away on hols and now fully back into work which has been pretty busy.

Kenta - I was sorry to read your latest post. I know you'd pegged a lot of hope on this cycle working and it's always so hard when it doesn't. There's nothing I can say that will make it easier, but you know that we've all been where you are and can empathise.

Boo Boo hello - I hope things are well with you.

MrsP - what a hard decision you've had to make, IVF is so all consuming. I hope that you are now starting to enjoy life a little and your lovely family and I wish you all well. You've been a great support over the last year or so.

Domiffy - how are things with you?

Blondie - so glad to hear things are going well with you and that you're hitting every milestone. Sorry to read about the clot, another thing to worry about right? Far out being up the duff is stressful, especially when you're there via IVF - everything seems magnified.

Thank you for asking after me - we've had a hiccup at the first hurdle - our donor has had severe gastro the week prior to her screening appointment in Cape Town so had to reschedule - apparently she'd be hospitalised for dehydration poor thing. So she's rebooked for this Thursday - which means we are still waiting to book any flights/accommodation and I'm getting antsy!

I'm off to see the hematologist today for the first time as I have a consistently low platelet count. I'm really hoping it's nothing sinister, but I don't think it is as I seem to recall always having low platelets when I've had blood tests done over the years. I also have to check over with him the donor cycle using estrogen with my Factor V. So a bit going on this week.

I am still blogging, but got in trouble with BH for having the link in my siggie .
    I wasn't aware you couldn't link in there... but anyway, the link is now on my profile - if you hit 'home page' it will take you there - if you're interested you can also sign up to receive my updates via email on the actual blog.

Em x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (10-02-2014)