+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Girls..................

Emski: My NT scan and CVS test isn't for another 3 weeks or so. Just going for a check-up/scan this week with WDA to make sure the "Belly Bean" is ok. Thank God AF finally showed up!!! I'll bet you're relieved, just hope it isn't too nasty for you. I'm glad you and your DH got a definitive answer regarding your MC. As sad as it is/was, at least you know now that it was chromosomal and nothing to do with your oven/hormones etc. That's great that your FS is so confident of you achieving a pregnancy And why wouldn't you luv?? There's nothing wrong with you or your oven, your body knows what to do which was proven by your BFP on your last cycle, despite that one not working out, it's obviously just a matter of getting a quality embryo or 2 on board!! I think it's wise you've factored in it may take more than one go, but I'll be keeping my and sending a $hitload of your way that you get it first try!! I know they've got a pretty good strike rate over there Sounds like everything's coming together regarding your donor and trip girl...not long to go now!!Go the "frequent flyer" points!!! Meanwhile, I hope you and your DH enjoy your break up here this week. I'm sure it's a much needed and definitely a well deserved one and a few wines overlooking the Maroochy river sounds like bliss!!!

Kenta: Good luck today luv!!! Know that I'm here you on from the sidelines!!! and to you girl!!! May this frosty be the one!!!

Big Hello to Booboo, Mrs P and Dom...hope you're enjoying your long weekend wherever you are and whatever it is you're up to.

Ok my lovelies, am off for now. Enjoy the rest of your long weekend and until next time.....................

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks BinB we had our transfer today and I think it went ok. Was hard to tell as embryo was transferred before was fully expanded and looked like a blob to us still but they said it was alive. Hopefully this is our lucky blob

Happy Australia day all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Kenta: Congrat's on being PUPO girl!!! Let the "Tw Torture" begin!!! Well, of course it was alive luv or they wouldn't of transferred it!!! Am keeping everything and sending loads of to you and hoping with all my heart your little emby makes itself at home in the next few days or so!!! Go you good thing!!! Also hoping you stay relatively sane for the next couple of weeks as well!!

Big Hello to all the other girls too...Hope you've all had a lovely long weekend Until next time...................

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (27-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, Congrats Kenta hope the TWW goes quick for u, will keep my fx that this is your time. Emski glad to hear AF arrived so u can move forward, great news u got some answers too before u know it Mar will be here. Have had a pretty busy w/e, going out for lunch today so that will be nice and will spend the rest of the afternoon in the garden, good to keep busy. Work will be busy this week too as have to do interviews with my big boss on top of my own work, good distraction though and nice to have a bit if a change from just what I normally do Trying to not think about all this so much, Have a good week all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you all going? I can't say I feel any different which is always a worry but I can't do anything but wait and hope. It's always tough when we have so far only had bad news in our journey and realizing we have no control over any of this. DH I think is more stress than usual so hoping some good news will cheer him up. Anyway, just popped in as don't know what the next step for us is if this doesn't work. I always need to prepare for worst case scenario but so hoping I don't need to go there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Girls................

Kenta: Was wondering how you were going Luv...almost one week down and one to go (the second week was when I'd always drop my bundle...lol). I understand where you're coming from regarding past outcomes. I always felt the same way too...was always hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst and looking ahead as to what to do next Knowing that it's totally out of our control is one of the most frustrating things!! But listen luv, you're not out of the game by any means. As women, we're always looking for any sign or symptom in any shape, way or form. But the reality is, very few women get any signs at all!! Just over 20% will experience "implantation bleeding" (so, in reality, 80% don't) and the majority don't even know they are preggo until they either take a HPT or a blood test. In my case, I felt the usual what I call "pings and pangs" in the right ovary area at around 8 and 9 dpo (which wasn't anything different from any other time), then at 10dpo, I had quite bad AF type cramps (not strong enough for panadol, but very noticeable) even though I knew it was too early for AF to arrive as my cycles are on average 27/28days, then I had the cramps on and off for the next couple of days (but they were very subtle by then). At 13dpo (10dpt3dt) when AF would normally be due, I had a "breakthrough bleed" that night (it's sometimes referred to as implantation bleeding, but it's far too late for that...) although I wouldn't even call it a "bleed" more like slight spotting/staining. Of course, I thought it was AF starting and we were out yet again, but when AF didn't materialise by the next morning, I did a HPT and it was a BFP. Other than the AF cramps at 10dpo, everthing else was par for the course as per all my 2ww's so don't give up hope just yet!! It's still early days....here's some more for you girl...

Booboo: Hope you enjoyed your lunch and arvo gardening How's your week going?? Sounds like you would've been flat out?? Distractions are good Luv...the more the merrier sometimes.

A big Hello to all the other lovely ladies.....Emski...Mrs P and Dom....

AFM: Bit of a mixed bag after this morning's appointment/scan with WDA. The good news is the "Belly Bean" is measuring on target for 9w2d's (which is what I am today). CRL: 25.7mm and FHR: 150bpm which is all good Bad news is I've developed a blood clot (SCH) in my uterus over the last couple of weeks. Thankfully, it's located adjacent to the gestational sac and isn't too close to the "Belly Bean" and secondly, it's a small one at this point. Hopefully my body will reabsorb it over the coming weeks, but have been told I may get some spotting/bleeding if it bursts (have had nothing like that happen at this point in time, so was surprised when he told me I'd developed one). WDA wants me to rest as much as possible for the next 2 weeks, but he's not overly concerned at this point. Repeat scan to reassess in 2 weeks time (although he said I can come in sooner if I'm worried, which I'm not too much at this moment in time....if I start to bleed, that will probably be a different matter.)

As usual, I was feeling fairly anxious before the scan, but it was such a weight off to see that everything's ok at this moment in time. The "Belly Bean" was moving around and WDA showed me where there was an arm bud growing Of course, I cried with happiness and relief..."So far so good" as he and I said to each other at the end of the appointment. it stays that way

Ok my lovelies, must go. Have a meeting to attend later on as well as catching up with my older sister to update her on where we're at. Hope you're all having a lovely day and you all have a great weekend!!!
    Until next time.....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (31-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keeping my fx for you Kenta not long now. BIB sorry to hear about the clot but glad to hear belly bean is growing nicely, not long now till you reach the 12wk mark
    Have had a full on week but it's been good I needed to have a bit if a change from my usual work load. Still waiting for hubs to get home not sure if I mentioned he had to work longer as a colleague hasn't been well, hope to see him by next Tues or Fri, feels like forever, absence def makes the heart go fonder had my bd the other day too, another yr older can't say I enjoy bds anymore. My sister staying over tonight so that will be nice to have some girl time. Hope u all r keeping well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kenta, - I'm sorry I didn't pop in earlier to wish you good luck for your transfer. I can't believe it was almost a week ago already. Although it seems like eternity to you I bet. All I can do now is wish you all the best in this torturous 2nd week. I hope we hear some more great news about your lucky blob soon.

BinB,- So wonderful that your belly bean is doing so well. I hope your clot will behave itself and just re-adsorb. Make sure you listen to those doctors orders and rest up hun. Even if a bleed doesn't harm hub at all, you just don't need the stress. I'm so so happy that you are progressing so well. Keep it up. Can't wait to hear your NT results. From memory my NT results were something like 450:1. If my age had been disregarded the ratio would have been "huge" I was told. I decided not to do an amnio or CVS. I guess I just knew I had super bub on board. I hope your little guy is the same.

Booboo, - Ugh! FIFO hubby huh! I hope he gets home sooner rather than later for you. And happy Birthday to you. If you can't enjoy the birthday, at least enjoy the cake I say.

Emski, - Exciting times ahead soon. I can't believe you've only got your first AF last week. It seems so long ago that ..., especially that you have come so far on your next path already. Best of luck hun, you certainly deserve it.

Dom, - I hope all is well with you. Re grouping is a tedious task sometimes!

AFM, - Well, - I've made up my mind that TTC is over for me. Life is a little strained still, but I'm hoping that an upcoming holiday abroad will help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Girls...................

Booboo: It must be hard at times with DH working away...it doesn't help matters when he's delayed by having to work even longer I'm sure!! When you're short staffed, you just gotta do what you gotta do...Hopefully he'll be home on Tues rather than Fri?? A very Happy Birthday to you girl!!! Well, you kept that one quiet didn't you??...LOL. You think you don't enjoy birthday's now?? Wait until you get to my age luv, then you'll see!!! Anyhoo, I do hope you had a good one regardless. How did your girls night with your sister go?? Thanks again for your kind thoughts luv, I really appreciate it.

Mrs P: Well, Heelllooooo stranger!!! It's so good to hear from you again how's life in Perth treating you?? Are you all moved into your new place now?? And are DH and DS keeping well?? So, you've decided you're done with TTC...I hope now that you've come to that decision, you will eventually find some peace of mind in time about it all It can't be easy for you Luv, I imagine, but yes, a trip abroard could be just the ticket!!! Where are you going?? How exciting!!! Thank-you too for your kind words, support and encouragement, it means so much to me.

Kenta: How are you faring my girl?? I'm still thinking of you, keeping my and sending you everyday!!! Are you going to POAS before BT or have you been doing Pregnyl booster shots???

to Emski and Dom too!! What's new ladies???

AFM: Have been behaving myself and resting as per WDA's instructions..(well, for the most part anyhoo) DP has laid down the law about what I can and can't do for the next couple of weeks....LOL. Is very sweet and kind of amusing to see him behaving this way as I've always been the one from the beginning of this whole TTC/IVF journey in the driver's seat so to speak (and he's been more than happy for me to do that and just be told "what to do and I'll do it" and "where to be and I'll be there" as he said to me way back when). All good so far with no spotting/bleeding.

Went and had a massage yesterday afternoon. Have decided to restart that and the meditation again to help me keep my stress and anxiety levels down as much as possible in the lead up to the NT scan and CVS procedure and while this clot issue resolves. Am aiming to have a massage at least every fortnight (but will go weekly for a while if I can afford it) and to do the meditation at least 5 days a week. Doing both these things during this last Cycle really helped in so many ways, so I know it will help me again now.

Am off to my sisters a little later on this morning so she can download some movies for me to watch while I'm on my enforced "rest break" this week. Have organised to work from home for most of the week too so I don't have to do too much running around. I'm so not used to sitting around for too long, but will just have to get in touch with my "inner sloth" somehow for the next couple of weeks!!

Ok my lovelies, I hope you're all having a beautiful weekend...Until next time......
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 02-02-2014 at 05:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsP wish u all the best for the future may u find peace in your decision. Where are you planning to go for your trip? We live SOR how about u? We built a few yrs back now and still finishing things off Kenta how r u going? Keeping my fx for u. Glad to hear u r taking it easy BIB massage sounds good
    Well I've had a rather crap day, a friend of mine came into work today with her new little bub, she's so cute my boss swans over and picks her up and after a quick cuddle passes to me and then says so, she must make u clucky!! She knows we have been trying for ages!! Tactless c$$, sorry she just made me mad, some people really like to rub it in and remind u. We were also in a meeting room with one other guy the other day and she says, who will we get to cover u when u go on maternity leave. She asked way back so r u trying so she knows we have for ages!! Why would u bring it up if u knew someone was struggling!! Vent over