+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 74 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear BIB take it easy, hope u r feeling a lot better soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Girls.................

Just a quick post to let you all know I went for my second official Beta this morning. The FN just phoned me to let me know todays levels (20dpo) are 1180. So at 16dpo:305, 18dpo:720, 20dpo:1180. Checked out a few HCG calculator's and they put my doubling time between 49-50hrs which seem fine to me. Not going to worry about another test now until Mon or Tues morn (at least then WDA will be back and I can go make an appointment to see him for scan etc while I'm there getting BT done plus it was a major effort to haul my a r s e to the pathology place this morn!!!!)

Am still feeling like crap, but marginally better than I was on Sunday. It's just going to take time is all, but am glad to see everything appears to be ok with the "belly bean" at this point. Thanks Booboo and Kenta for your good wishes. Am sure the other girls will spin out when they read about it next time they're on the forum

Before I go (back to the lounge....am on "couch potato" duty atm), I just wanted to wish all you lovely ladies a very "Happy New Year!!!!" Am not sure what you're all up to (you won't need three guesses about me!!) but whatever it is, I hope you all have a fantastic night!!! (Booboo....you'll be right luv, I know you will. I'll be thinking of you)

I'm hoping next year brings us all what our hearts most desire...BFP's and a healthy, happy baby in our arms (yes, I count myself in this as it's such early days for me and nothing's a given in this game as we all know). So here's some New Years for us all!!!

Take care my lovelies and I'll talk to you all in the new year. Until next time.............

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to here u r feeling a little better, fx u will over it soon. Glad to hear your nos are rising nicely. Determined to have a good time tonite, new yr hopefully better things, happy new yr everyone x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy New Year ladies. From the land of 2to 3 hrs behind. Now before I start I must admit I've had a few quiet ones.

BinB, - those betas look like a beautiful little sticky. And of course, , as we all know it's not a matter of course for us IVF ers.

I hope your Ohss has settled a little for you. Go figure hey. I can imagine your shock when you heard the diagnosis. Oh well it can only be a Good sign... Why, I do y know, but that's just my feeling.

sorry I've been away the last few days, but I've had an extra appendage in the form of a sick little boy. Can only hope he's on the mend now as he hasn't chucked in the past 24. His poor little joints and muscles are still feeling the brunt of this "flu". Needless to say, be carful what you wish for when it comes to cuddles from your toddler. (Wouldn't swap it for the world though.

anyway, must go as it's the wee hours of the new year now.

mrsP...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Jeepers BiB! You've been through the wringer haven't you???
    I hope you feel better soon - take it easy and let hubby pamper you!
    Great to see your numbers going up lovely! So happy for you.

Mrs P I love the way you confessed that you were tipsy while writing lol. I hope your little one feels better soon.

Happy New Year to you all - I hope that this year brings us all our much wanted babies.
    Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy New Years to you all. May the year bring all your desires and wants. Stay happy and healthy.

AF arrived today so hopefully FET in a few weeks or so.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, - hope you are all well.

Dom, - hope your dads party went well.

BinB, - I hope you are feeling better, and the only " sickness" you are feeling is the morning variety. Just enough to keep you feeling confident though. I hope the next few weeks go quickly for you. Do you have a scan date booked yet?

DS is finally feeling better. However my lanky little man lost 13% of his body weight so he looks rather skinny. I hope getting the weight back on him won't be too difficult. His appetite is still small.

Hi to Em, Kenta, and Booboo ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Girls.....................

Firstly, I'd like to wish you all a (belated) "Happy New Year"!!! I hope you all had a good night (and by the sounds of it Mrs P, you did..) and may this year bring us all what our heart's truly desire As you can all imagine, mine was a very quiet affair and I thought I'd be out like a light well before midnight, but no, DP was the one passed out in bed and I was awake to see the New Year in right beside him watching the fireworks on TV...LOL.

Secondly, a big, fat, "Happy Birthday" to my Home Girl Dom!!! How are you Luv?? I hope wherever you are today and whatever you're doing, you're having a fantastic day/night!!! May all your birthday wishes come true for you girl!!! I raise my glass (of cordial...lol) and toast to your good health and fortune and a BFP for you!!! CHEERS!!!! Then it's holiday time for you and your DP!!!

Mrs P: LOFL ..."Now before I start, I must admit I've had a few quiet one's" or was it "Quite a few one's???" Either way luv, sounds like you had a good night and I'm so pleased to see that your DS is finally on the mend, the poor wee boy. I'm sure as he improves over the coming days, so will his appetite, but if you're really concerned, you could always give him "Sustagen" type drinks in addition to his food??? Just a thought.

Booboo: Sounds like you survived the New Year's party get together. Good job girl!! I knew you could do it!! When are you due to see your FS again??

Kenta: Yay for AF luv!!! Looks like you're the next cab off the rank. Won't be long now. Will be keeping everything these embies (and the endo scratch) will give you a BFP this time!!!! Keep us in the loop of what's going on.

Emski: Countdown to Cape Town is beginning!!! March will be here before you know it!! Am excited to be able to kinda, sorta be apart of your journey and look forward to following along. for you luv!! I think I read on another thread that you've picked your donor or am I mistaken???

AFM: Have turned the corner and am feeling much better. I feel I'll be back to 100% by the end of the weekend. Went and had another BT this morning to check levels and will post when the QFG FN calls with the results.

Now that the OHSS symptoms have all but gone, I can honestly say that I'm having virtually no preggo symptoms at all. My breasts are still only slightly fuller (not busting out of my bra's just yet) but still not sore, tender etc, I'm slightly bloated (but still fitting into my clothes and on the same notch on my belt. No weight gain in fluid etc), I have no MS at all and am not even queasy (no doubt that at 23dpo...is that 5w2d girls?? Correct me if I'm wrong please ladies...that it's far too early for that plus the Prednisone may be masking it if its not) though if my mum and 2 sisters are anything to go by, it's only just a matter of time before it starts for me.

What I have noticed is that the colour of my nipples/areola's have gotten a slight shade of pink darker, the lubrication glands on the areola's have gotten slightly bigger, I have increased CM and I have a dip in my energy levels and feel slightly fatigued from around 12pm-3pm every day. I've noticed right down in my lower abdomen(above the bikini line if you know what I mean girls) has gotten slightly harder (I'm 5ft41/2 and a smaller build at 53kg's, so it's noticeable to me). I've also had a bit of insomnia and the odd vivid dream and I'm finding I am feeling more irritated at times(bugger all weeping/crying going on) and have a shorter fuse when this happens (am trying to be mindful when feeling this way and not blow my stack at the drop of a hat...especially at DP...LOL..) but that's it ladies at this point. I think it's just far too early for much to be happening in the way of symptoms.

WDA and staff will be back from Monday and I'm due for my "second official beta BT" on Tues, so while I'm in there having that done, I'll pop next door to his rooms and make an appointment for a scan. I imagine the earliest that could be done would be from next Sat (11/01) onwards. All going well, I'll be 6w3d by then.

Ok girls, am off to try and keep cool. It's sweltering here today (and God help us, it's tipped to reach 40 deg tomorrow) and is already at least 34 degrees!! Sadly, I don't have the luxury of aircon or a pool, but I do have a big bath, so will fill that and get in and out of it as required!!!

Hope you're all having a good day and I'll be back later to post BT results. Until next time...................
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 03-01-2014 at 13:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Girls...................

Today's BT results just came in. At 23dpo:2570. So, to recap....
    16dpo:305, 18dpo:720, 20dpo:1180 and 23dpo:2570.

Crunched some numbers on the online HCG calculator on BabyMed.com (put in my numbers at 20dpo and my numbers today) and apparently my doubling rate is every 64.12 hrs and is normal(according to their calculator).

They say the doubling time expected for levels under 1,200mIu/ml is every 30-72hrs and for levels between 1,200-6,000mIu/ml..72-96hrs, so my levels are within the target timeframe I think and are going up as they should be and that's all that matters at this point in time

Ok girls, have a great weekend. Be looking out for your posts. Until next time.........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Great news BiB! Powering ahead! so exciting!
    Have a great weekend
    Em xx