+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 74 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Mrs P..................

You really are a "Superwoman" to be packing/moving at the same time as stimming!!! No wonder you're buggered!!! No doubt you're looking forward to being knocked out at EPU just so you can get some rest!!!!

Wonder what the go is with the blood tests??? Why the hold up??? Am sure everything is fine there. P4 levels looking good. Here's some more for you luv

Dom:.................. How you going PUPO Lady???? How's DP's ankle??? How's the meditation going?? Been giving it a good workout myself and have committed to listening to it at least 5 times a week (everyday preferably if I can).

AFM: Noticed a bit of spotting yesterday when I went to the loo. Very scant and old blood, not even enough to make my pantyliner, just the toilet paper. At first I thought it may be because either yesterday or today was when AF would usually be due (God knows why I thought that??), then I thought it may just be a side effect and after consulting the information pamphlet, I'm going with that explanation.

Been having weird dreams too. Dreamt the other night I got 14 eggs at EPU!!! If only it was a prophecy and not just more "wish fulfilment" And speaking of wishes, I sometimes wish I was PCO/S just so I could get those kind of numbers and more In my dreams allright!!!!

Ok lovely ladies, time to get ready to face the hustle and bustle of the working day ahead. Have a beautiful day. Until next time........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Packing, packing, packing. Me, DH and 3 guys. Gosh we have a lot of sh&te. Managed to get DS into daycare today, so that was a blessing.

I run away from all this to get bloods and scan tomorrow morning, so I get a little lie down. LOL. I hope we are all ready to go by the arvo, it sure doesn't look that way.

Procrastination over.

BinB, - Hope your dreams come true. xx

Dom, - Thinking sticky thoughts for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blonde Oooh let's hope that 14 eggs is a premonition of lots of lovely follies to come on your next cycle. You are primed and almost ready to go girl and I can't wait for you to get the show on the road!... I just don't understand why I don't get a few more when I cycle FSH is always under 10, AMH is ok, I know that time is marching on and that is more than likely the main factor but maybe I just seem to cycle on off months?... looked at my 21 day from last August I had 10 follies on the right and 7 on the left... too bad the cycle that followed was a FET. At the time I REALLY wanted to do another stim cycle but FS wouldn't let me as I had 3 frosties and they won't allow you to do a fresh cycle with more than 2 in the bank which really p***ed me off at the time. Grrrr. Still a bit grumpy about that but need to let it go tho.

DP's ankle is on the mend thanks for asking love - he had an xray yesterday and nothing fractured or broken and just some soft tissue swelling. Yes my stubborn Virgo sounds EXACTLY like your stubborn Virgo when it comes to pushing the limits health wise... He had no other choice but to finally succumbed to bed/couch rest yesterday and today and what do you know he is feeling much better already which is a relief! I have threatened to get myself a tranq gun (I'm only half joking!) and take him down next time if he doesn't listen to his body and take a break before things escalate... Hmmm I spoke to soon, just found him lurking around in the hallway near our linen press - quietly putting drop sheets down so he could paint around the architrave... Jay-sus... have just told him off and sent him to bed. UN-B-LEAVE-ABLE!!!!!

Old Anjii has been fabulous... I listen first thing in the am and last thing at night and at random times throughout the day (ie pessary time) and she been very helpful in keeping me on a pretty even keel so far. Bless her.

Mrs P Yay for the nice low progesterone - that must be a relief. Pretty slack of the path lab with those BT results - how frustrating.. it sounds like a few of the FNQ ladies have been having trouble getting their results in a timely manner. I went through S&N earlier this year when doing my Brissy cycle and they would always be back the same day early in the afternoon but I always made sure they knew it was urgent so I'm not sure if that made any difference. Hope your scan reveals lots of action in those ovaries of yours tomorrow... Gosh you are so close to the finish line now with the packing/moving I always find the last bit of packing the worst - seems to go on forever and ever... then there is the cleaning, cleaning, cleaning!!!

AFM Our little slow poke was at 12 cells this morning and about a day behind so they will continue to keep and eye on it till tomorrow - hoping madly that Mr/Ms 12 cells gets their schmit together and miraculously transforms into a beautiful blasty o/night... As for support meds this time round I'm on the prog pessaries 4x a day, Pregnyl boosters, prednisolone and clexane plus still taking a few supplements here and there - folic acid, Co q10, Vit E, Vit D... I'm not doing the copious amounts of progynova and ralovera that WDA prescribed with my May/June cycle which is fine by me. Side effects wise my boobs are on the move but so far the constipation hasn't kicked in yet thank god... not looking foward to that....

Anyhoo my loves that's all for me for now... take care my darlings and till next time.
    Last edited by Domiffy; 13-11-2013 at 14:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hello Dom luv......................

Good to hear your DP's ankle is on the mend (when he'll say off it, that is!!) LOFL!! "Lurking around in our hallway near our linen press" Sounds like you're going to have to tie him down if he keeps that up!!!!

Oooh, your little 12 cell gets compacting PDQ and ends up in the deep freeze tomorrow!!! Wouldn't that be a lovely bonus?? Ok, so no Crinone this time eh luv?? Just the pessaries?? I should think 4 of those a day will do the job. I think I'd rather those than the Crinone any day. I'm pretty sure I'll be doing the progynova and ralovera as well as the other support you mentioned afterwards (if I make it that far....don't want to assume and jinx myself). Hopefully your wee ones in your oven are getting ready to hatch out and implant!!! Here's some to help them on their way!!!!

Is a bit of a mystery why your egg numbers aren't higher??? Everything points to getting a good amount, so I don't know why it doesn't translate??? Yes, that was a good Day 21 count luv........I'm not sure I've ever had that many in my time so far??? I also don't understand not letting you stim if you've got more than 2 in the deep freeze??? What's the problem??? Are they short on freezer space or something?? Whatev's luv.....is done and dusted now, so no point in wasting emotions on something that's over and out and can't be changed. Best to focus on the here and now I say!!!!

Oh yes, good old "Aaahhnnjjiii" ROFL!!!! I must admit I'm enjoying spacing out to the sound of her voice and when I'm finished here I'll be going for my daily hit!!! DP thinks it's all a load of rot (but he does think that about anything to do with alternative medicine, spirituality, astrology, psychics etc etc....basically, the complete opposite to me in that regard) but he respects my opinions and trusts me to know what's right for me and supports me in what I want to do/believe (or I wouldn't be with him if he didn't)

Mrs P..................
    Tomorrow's the big day luv!!! Here's a for you because I'm sure there'll be a few tears shed saying goodbye. Hope the road trip isn't too much of an ordeal for you and your family (think National Lampoons) and I look forward to hearing an update from you when you get a chance. Can't wait to see what you make of WDA???

AFM:
    Thank God the working day is over!!!! I must say, I am enjoying working on a casual basis. Obviously, monetary wise, I'm not, but stress wise and flexibility wise, I am. And while I'm stuck on this IVF train that's the way it has to be for my sanity!!!

Am still spotting today, but its much the same as yesterday so am not worried. I'd be over the moon if I got 14 eggs, but I fear it was all a beautiful dream!! Yep, countdown is beginning and before I know it, I'll be off and cycling!!! The closer it's getting, the more I can feel my anxiety beginning to rise It's at a low hum at the moment and I'm keeping my that starting this "Anjii Intervention" now before my cycle really kicks off will keep it under control for the duration............Yeah, well, dreams are free!!!!

Ok my lovelies, must go for now. Take care and until next time........
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 13-11-2013 at 15:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dom, - glad DPs foot is getting better. I hope your little guys are getting snuggled in as we speak.

BinB, - my AF was nothing more than spotting. Is it worth telling Kate?

Well I'm waiting to go in for scan. Hope it will be good news, but won't be surprised if it's not. At least I'm getting a little break from the mayhem. My DH is the superman. I'm a bit of a scatter brain with the meds. He's been so good. Gotta go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting for pictures. She saw 6 a side, biggest were 13, 11, a few at 10, 5 and 3, so I'm hoping for 4 ok follies. Lining a bit thin for day 8, I thought, at 6ish mm. We'll see what WDA says about it this arvo. Hopefully Kate will be a bit more forth coming with the info this time.

Gotta go for bloods when I leave here, then it's home to the mess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Mrs P..................

I think you're going to end up with more than 4 follies luv, but 4's a good place to start. Still got plenty of time for your lining to thicken up a bit. It's not too far off now. your bloods are all good too. If there's something you need more clarification on, just ask Kate straight up. God knows, WDA calls a spade a shovel!!!

Once again, just want to wish you and your family a safe journey down. When do you think you'll see WDA??? Anyhoo, here's some more to help those follies along!!!

Dom:................... Hoping all is well in your world luv Here's your daily dose of to encourage those embies to stick!!!!!

AFM: Not worried Mrs P about the spotting at this point. Haven't had any as of yet today. I'm pretty sure it's just a side effect of the BCP. If it gets any heavier or the colour changes to bright pink, then I'll call Kate.

Is so freaking humid down here!!! Can't stand it!!! Wish it would just rain already!!! There's showers and storms lurking about again. I'm just over the whole thing this week!!! How I loathe summer!!!!

Other than that, all good ladies Just counting down the days....tick tock, tick tock Ok, must go back to work. Until next time..................

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well hi there luvs

Blonde LOL re “don’t they have enough room in their fridge” ... nah the limit on frozen embryos is related to NHMRC guidelines which stipulate that clinics are only allowed to create enough embryos for creating a pregnancy and not to "stock pile" embryos for the future. At the end of the day tho, the NHMRC guidelines are only guidelines and not regulations and each clinic has the discretion to set their own limit on frostie numbers … on the one hand I appreciate the ethics around stockpiling loads of embryos for someone say in their 20s or early 30s as there are issues around what is to be done with embryos when, for example, partner’s split up... but I do believe that for those of us in our late 30s early 40s the circumstances are a bit different… the door is rapidly closing on fertility and surely the couple undergoing IVF should have some right to have a crack at creating a few potential siblings for stockpiling and using down the track…

Re your question about the Embry-gen and whether I think it has made a difference - I absolutely cannot say at this point ... I think this cycle seems to be pretty much on par with previous cycles in terms of fertilisation and progress of embies… but I’ll let you know after BT Monday week…

Glad you are enjoying your “Annnnjjjiii intervention”… I even had DP listening to her during our afternoon lay down yesterday (DP off work again)… he was asleep and doing his little snorey thing in about 5 minutes flat… DP is pretty open minded about all things esoteric… his mum has always been a bit alternative and has become a reikii master in recent years… so she has broken him in for me in that regard, god bless her…

How’s the spotting going? Any changes?

Mrs P
    I agree with Blonde I reckon is sounds like you’re well on the way to 4+ follies… so woo hoo my dear… I hope everything went to plan and that you guys got on the road yesterday without too much stress and strain…

AFM
    Went in for my mid luteal bloods today… E2 is 3000+ and P4 is 409 so FS is very happy with those levels at this stage and I will stay on the same support. Thank god constipation city still hasn’t hit me yet… maybe it is more of an issue with the Crinone which I used last cycle? Not much else in the way of side effects… just a bit of boob action and that’s about it.
    Unfortunately, slow poke didn’t make it to blast - it would have been a nice bonus but not meant to be.

Well my dears that’s about it from this little black duck… hope you both have a lovely weekend …. and til next time....
    Last edited by Domiffy; 15-11-2013 at 14:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hello Dom Luv....................

I totally agree with what you've said regarding the NHMRC guidelines. I guess it comes down to (unfortunately) the policies in place at individual clinics??? Am sorry to hear your slow-poke didn't make it.....bugger!!! At least they gave it every opportunity in the lab.

I think it's good your clinic does mid luteal bloods. As QFG don't, I wouldn't have a clue on what levels are considered optimal. Yay!!! for no constipation!!! Based on the fact you haven't got any issues and you're not using the Crinone this time around, I'd say it's defianately Crinone based. I've never not used Crinone after ET, so I can't compare.

Am hoping you'll be reporting some encouraging symptoms over the next couple of days girl!!! Boob action is pretty normal for you post ET isn't it?? Anyhoo, here's some more for those embies in your oven luv!!! Almost one week down girl!!!!!
    LOL your DP doing "his little snorey thing" and lucky him having an open minded reikii master for a mother!!! Kudos to her!!! A friend of mine is also a reikii master and I let her do her bit of magic on me both in person and remotely whenever she wants

Mrs P................. No doubt you are in transit somewhere along the Queensland coast as I'm sitting here typing. Hoping all is well with you, your family and your follies!!! Here's your daily dose of to help them along!!!

AFM: Yes, still spotting. It's all still the same, but nevertheless, I sent an e-mail to Kate earlier this arvo just to give her and WDA a heads up on the situation. I still think it's just side effects but obviously don't want anything to derail me when I'm so close to cycling now. I don't think it'll be an issue, but thought it best that they know the situation. Will let you know what she says when I get her reply.

Ok my lovelies, time for a cup of tea then it's outside to do some yardwork before the sun sets for the day. Hope you both have a fantabulous weekend. Until next time................

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI girls, - first full day drive went well. We got off to a bit of a late start, but we got to Airlie with enough time to get in a bit of a play before dinner. DS got a bit antsy as he was fighting the sleepiness in the arvo, but then finally drifted off.

Dom, - Glad that your mid luteal bloods are good. I hope that means a bit of snuggling in is happening in there. I hope this 2nd half of your 2ww doesn't cause you too much stress.

Dom, - has Kate got back to you? I hope you are still on track for starting soon.

Afm, - my E2 was a little low on thurs. Nothing like what I was on last cycle with the e2 pessaries. I have some left so I asked Kate if I could use them, but she said no. Instead they have me up to 600 FSH. 450gonal and 150 menopur. Purely due to what I had excess of because I can't pick anything else up. I can't take a Gonal dose until I get there on Monday at 2pm though. Ah, the joys of stimming on the road. LOL. Anyway got to go, DS is wailing up so our day is about to get started. For you both. Have a great weekend.