+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Helllooooo Domiffy Girl!!!...................

Good luck today with your scan/bloods luv. Yes my dear, the situation (follicle wise) is out of your hands, so better to just surrender it to the universe and go with the flow as you're doing More yoga, more baths and more meditation sounds like a great plan to me!!! (btw...I downloaded the freebie meditations just to see if I liked her vibe, so will find some time today to kick back and give her a go. I know those particular tracks aren't very long, but should be long enough to decide If I like her or not).

Oh...1 frosite left. Ok, was a bit confused by that. Can imagine that must of pi$$ed you off when the FS would only put one back?? But, what's done is done, so no point in looking back on what can't be changed I think and yes, three frosites would be nice. I'd love to get just one!!! LOFL!!!!........Tony Childs can shove her many rivers.......Indeed she can luv!!! Frankly, I've learned quite enough "lessons" in my time, thank-you very much!!! I'm with you girl, just want to get on with achieving a sticky BFP asap!!! This IVF adversity totally sux and sometimes it feels like one never ending "groundhog day" But, we just have to keep going, one foot in front of the other.......Am so thankful I have you and Mrs P to keep my spirits up

Mrs P.................I totally understand about the "short fuse" thing. I'm a bit the same atm. R.E. Child Care Rebates....why do they have to make it so difficult?? (probably to keep themselves in a job) You got a lot on your plate luv, so am not surprised you're a bit fiery right now. Good to see you've got your accommodation sorted. Can imagine that was more challenging than normal with tall vehicle/trailer. So....you're not expecting to make it to ET hey??? Methinks you could be using the old "reverse psychology" thing with the IVF God's eh??? And now that you've put that ball in motion, you no doubt will make it to transfer with the obligatory "mad dash" to get back up here Any sign of AF yet???

AFM: Time's ticking away and I'm one step closer to starting my cycle Been taking the Thyroxine for a week now and the only side effect I've had was a very dull headache for the first few days but that's it thankfully. Will have another blood test in 3 weeks to check TSH levels. Hopefully it's doing the job. I must admit I've felt less tired since I started taking it which is always a bonus.

Must go and do some work girls......Good luck again today Dom....be on the lookout for your post later on. Take care lovely ladies. Until next time.......
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 06-11-2013 at 08:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there loves

Well today’s scan showed my 3 follies are now between 18-21mm and there is an another follie (straggler) at 15mm so who knows whether that one will be mature enough come EPU time… Lining is 9.2mm, E2 is 4924, LH 8 and Prog 5.3. I trigger tonight at 11pm and pick up will be Friday at 10am… that my eggs will be plump and ripe for the plucking and not overcooked.

Blonde good to hear that you think the Thyroxine has started to kick in – feeling less tired is indeedy a nice bonus

Mrs P any sign of AF yet?

Well my dears, just a short and sweet one today as I have a lots of paper shuffling to do in my office that I have been putting off for too long… A procrastinator by nature I am… ‘why do today what I can put off till tomorrow?’ I always say! Take care ladies…

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hello Dom.........

Yes, indeedy, those follies are ready to go allright!!! Yippee and a big for the straggler!!! Ooooh, it could be a goer that one luv!!! I know you don't want to get your hopes up about it, but I'm gonna send some more it's way right now to get it growing 'cause I reckon there's every possibility it"ll scrape it home come Friday morning!!!

All your other numbers are looking great too, especially your E2, so I'm hoping that level denotes...a) A bonus egg at EPU and b) good quality mature eggs. I'm assuming you're going to be triggering with Pregnyl again??? Forgot to ask if you used the HGH this cycle???

Ok luv, am keeping everything for you (plus will increase the helpings of your way) that all goes well for you Fri morning and your numbers come up in the "Oocyte Lotto" and you get that extra egg!!!

Mrs P........... What's up????

AFM: Am off to give this meditation chick a try and see if she's got what it takes!!! Until next time..................

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Blonde

Yep I was pleasantly surprised by my jump in E2 from Monday so hoping that the little guys are ripening nicely. On average my levels are around 1000 per mature egg except for last time when E2 was over 10000 but only 4 eggs but according to FS the progynova (not doing that this time round) and Menopur I took during my May cycle would most likely account for the higher E2 and it not corresponding with follicle count last time.

Yep I will be triggering with 10000 pregnyl... Locum FS even suggested 15000 or 20000 but 10000 is fine by me. I didn't do the HGH this cycle... FS didn't really push it in my case but depending on egg quality from this cycle I may give it a try in the future should I have to cycle again... (note to self must stop planning for the next cycle while still in current cycle! )

Until next time my dear.... to us all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Dom, - So trigger in a few hours time. How exciting! Your 3 are sounding great. And yay for the straggler. Hopefully it will do some growing before EPU to give you a 4th.

Your lining is sounding good as-well. Do you think you might do a transfer, or are you still thinking of freezing all.

My last cycle with Dr L, my E2 was stupidly high at day 6 and 8. Just under 7200 both times. I was on E2 pesseries, and no menopur. I didn't get a chance to ask him why. Prior to that I had usually been get about 1000 per egg on day 10/11 too. So who knows! I must ask WDA what he thinks.

BinB, - Glad to hear that the thyroxine is helping you. It will be interesting to hear the results of your next blood test.

You are still on the BCP aren't you? When are you going to start your cycle again?

AFM, - AF has behaved so far, in the way that she hasn't come early, and I did feel some AF type pangs this afternoon. Now I just hope she keeps behaving, and comes tomorrow. I need to do day 8 scan here, the day we leave cairns ... We will stay that night at mission beach, and the next at Airlie. - So!!!!!

Must get some evening chores done. Talk to you both tomorrow.

Good luck again Dom

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dom, - So you're at your PNR! Trigger done, and just waiting for pick up tomorrow. Hope your follies are doing lots of plumping up, being bathed in relaxing thoughts, and of course the pregnyl.

for tomorrow!

BinB, - Hope your day is shaping up nicely.

AFM, - AF hasn't shown as yet. Spotting has gotten heavier so I went and did my BT anyway. As I recall, I don't get heavy AF coming off the pill. Anyway I still have a few hours to go to call today day 1.

edited to add, PNR = Point of no return.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Yes I am indeed at the PNR... trigger went off on time and without a hitch last night. So just counting down the hours now till this time tomorrow.... Am trying to chill today...

Mrs P I have EVERYTHING crossed that AF shows up for you today... it is sounding promising so far. Re my decision on whether to do a fresh transfer or freeze all, well I am really conflicted about that but ultimately it will depend on the quality of the embryos. If they are not worthy of freezing then I will do a fresh transfer to at least give those guys a shot but if they are looking good enough to freeze then that will make my decision that much harder. After all the build up of a cycle it is so tempting to pop them back in straight away but if I'm being sensible about it, it would be wiser to check out what the heck is going on in my oven and hopefully get to the bottom of what is causing my elevated CA125... but oh lordy - it will be another $2,500 or there abouts out of pocket for the lap surgery and we are not exactly flush with funds at the moment... grumble, grumble... BTW Mrs P was your recent surgery day surgery or did you stay overnight? Was it at CFC's day surgery or did you go elsewhere? Just asking as with my private health insurance there is no excess for day surgery but a $500 excess if I have to stay overnight...

Blonde how are you my dear???

Well my loves that's all for me for now ... take care my dears and till next time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Dom and Mrs P........................

Mrs P...............Yes, I'm still on the BCP. Start Lucrin injections on the 18th of this month (so that will be my "Day 11" of the protocol) and have Endo Scratch done the same week. Sounds as though you may get the green light to start jabbing if your BT comes back all good today. How exciting!!! Here's some to get those follicles started!!!

Dom................. Am hoping you're having a lovely, relaxing day today I have no idea what my average E2 is per egg (though I do know from researching it's usually 750-1000 per egg). Will have to go back over my earlier posts and re-read what I'd written for the day before EPU on my last cycle. I agree with your FS's opinion that your higher E2 levels were caused by those two things. At least you know this time that you're getting a true level. Wonder why the locum FS wanted to trigger you with that much Pregnyl?? Seems a bit excessive to me?? Either way, you know your body best and 10,000 should do the job nicely

I can relate to you "putting the cart before the horse" and thinking ahead to the next cycle. I do the same myself and I'm going to try very hard this time to just think (and be) in the moment Easier said than done though for someone like me who virtually micro manages almost every facet of my life!!!

Ok luv, am sending all the positive, quality egg vibes I can in your direction today girl!!! Will be thinking of you tomorrow morning and keeping everything crossed you pick up a "First Four" in the "EPU Cup" or failing that, the "Trifecta"

Until next time girls....................

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dom, - My LAP was at the Private. Dr L does them there! I stayed over night, but you don't have to. I knew I would get a better rest there, due toddler. God bless his cotton sox ...

Just be aware that you will be a bit sore, and you may have transfer pain in your right shoulder that evening, due to the gas being pumped into your abdomen during OP. It will take you by surprise (it surprised me as no-one told me about it until I just about couldn't breath). Walking around helped disperse it a bit. Just have some panadine fort on hand. They will prescribe it.

Good luck again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Ok....went back over the old posts, and my E2 level the day before EPU last cycle were 5383 and 7 eggs were collected the next day so that's an E2 level of 769 per egg. Hmmmmm.....will use that as a guideline for this cycle, but it's a bit hard when, as you said Dom, the Progynova and Menopur are more than likely to distort it....... Whatev's!!! Will cross that bridge if and when

OK, have a great day girls.......