+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds good BinB, - Kate will be back on wednesday, so I'll find out exactly what mix of FSH I will have then too. I have still left the last say to WDA.

I have two nice bruises from my clexane already, - Hmmm! I normally don't bruise so badly with it. I've gone off the aspirin while I'm on clexane. Don't really see the need for both until I start Oestrogen at least.

DS told me this evening that he would like a baby brother named baby Alexander! He's been watching way too much Peppa Pig I think. But I replied to him, "You know what little man. If I can manage to have a baby boy, then we can call him what ever you like!"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Mrs P...................

How cute is your DS??? My nephew who recently just turned 5 still loves Peppa Pig!!! I hear you about the clexane. Am dreading starting those injections again!!! I always ice the area first for 5-10mins before I have the injection as I find it minimises the pain and bruising for me. Am getting my bag of peas on standby!!!

Will be interesting to hear what stimm's WDA recommends for you. I'll be making some time later on today to get all my questions/queries down on paper for tomorrow

Quick shout out to Domiffy..................what's news luv?????

Ok, am off for now. Be back tomorrow with an update for you both. Have a great day Mrs P..............

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (22-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well hello there lovely ladies

Blonde Ooh my lordy you are an early riser!!!! I am not a morning person at all - it takes me a while to gain momentum in the a.m.… truth be told I get up after DP has brought me my porridge and cuppa in bed, bless him - spoilt I am . If I ever make it to motherhood I really don’t know how I will cope with all those early morning starts but will cross that bridge when and if and embrace it all…

So funny that your DP is into putting his fruit trees in pots too… My DP has lots in pots as well – a dwarf avocado, lemon tree, lime tree, logan berries, blue berries, raspberries, and lord knows what else is out there… his pride and joy is his coffee bush that he has been nurturing along for the last 18 months or so… I reckon we might just get a whole plunger worth of coffee out of it this year… woo hoo… DP is definitely the gardener in the family, I don't even have apprentice or helper status - my role is restricted to admirer of garden and eater of produce...

Re your earlier question about estrogen levels… I was under the impression that lowish estrogen at the start of your cycle was a good thing… I know my FS likes it to be under 250 around CD3 but I’m not sure what the lower part of the reference range is meant to be… also from what I have read a high estrogen level on CD3 can actually suppress your true FSH and give you a lower FSH reading that can be misleading. So at least your lower E2 level is not disguising your true FSH…

I love the idea of Katy Perry’s Roar being your “theme song”… an empowering tune and great to keep you focussed I hadn’t really heard it before Dami Im sang it on Xfactor... don’t know if you have been watching XF but I think she is pretty fabulous and a sweetie to boot… I need to find a new IVF meditation as I reckon I'll need something to chill me out rather than fire me up…

Yep, the fires are ****e… dad was a volunteer bushfire fighter for over 40 years and he spent plenty of time over the Christmas/New Year break fending off flames as I was growing up… actually the previous house on the block mum and dad now live burnt down in the 1977 bushfires (rebuilt the next year)… am hoping that lightning doesn’t strike twice, but so far there is still no immediate threat to them. My thoughts have gone out to all that are suffering through this awful time – I am praying for some rain and it will fizzle out and come to non eventful end very soon.

Mrs P Well HIP HIP HOORAY for AF – hope you are feeling better now that it is over, but you poor thing re the timing of your cycle…. It couldn’t get much worse with a move to the other side of the country jammed in between your dates oh well at it will be a good distraction during the TWW. Yep I’m on the DHEA troches but I can’t say there have been any side effects of note – just hoping that DHEA is quietly going about its business and doing what it is supposed to I do my clexane injection in the evening for some reason and I start my FSH in the morning ASAP after I get the go ahead from the FS as I want to get in before any one follie can get a head start on the others. It's just my crackpot theory tho and I have absolutely no idea whether this makes one iota of difference.

AFM Well I went in to meet the locum FS today. She was very sweet and took a lot of time with me chatting about my elevated CA125 result I have over the last 18 months or so consistently had an elevated CA125 which can be a marker for ovarian cancer but trying not to stress as I have no other symptoms and nothing shows on my ultrasound that might indicate ovarian cancer… CA125 can also be elevated in other conditions like endo (If I do have any endo I don’t have any symptoms)… and she has suggested Dr Lingham go in for a sticky beak with his camera to suss things out as I’ve not had a lap before and it’s anyone’s guess what’s going on down there really - I said sure and he can unblock my tubes, and give me an endometrial scratch while he’s at it . CA125 can also be elevated when you have adenomyosis which I have, and I have put it down to this in the past… am hoping this is the reason and not something more sinister. Anyhoo… she suggested having the lap surgery before my next cycle but I said no on account of the ticking clock – I want my withering eggies out of me and into that dish quick smart… I suggested that perhaps I could do a freeze all with a FET scheduled after the lap and she agreed that could be the way to go as if there is any endo it can be treated first and hopefully it will then increase the chances of implantation… Not sure what I’ll do. If I get more than 4 viable embies I might bung a couple back anyway, but if there are fewer than 4 precious embies it might be worth doing the lap before a transfer. Will just have to wait and see… Any thoughts ladies?

As for my other results… everything else is tickerty boo… AMH has dropped to 14.1 (snap with you Blonde!) which was to be expected but at least I am still in the realms of ‘normal’. I didn’t have any day 3 bloods done instead they were day 21. FSH 4, LH 10, E2 443, Prog 22.1 – no reference ranges were given for these but the FS nurse said they are all within the normal range for that time of the cycle. Prolactin 291 (<500). Free T4 is 12 (9-19), TSH 1.9 (.3-3.5), liver and kidney function tests all good and bloodwork is all normal. Testosterone 2.0 (<3.2), SHBG 46 (20-110), Calculated free testosterone 28 (3-37). Vit D still 68 (50-150), random glucose 5.5, ANA negatative BUT…. Oohh I only just noticed this as it wasn’t brought to my attention yesterday in the Autoantibodies Cardiolipin IgM Abs test my level is elevated at 40 (<20)… I am not really sure of the significance of this but it looks as if I have some sort immune related thingy going on but hopefully nothing that the prednisone, clexane and aspirin can’t sort out… Will have to contact the FS to see what she thinks… Also I do still have a bit of a cyst in my right ovary FS nurse didn't seem to think it was anything to be concerned about as it should most likely resolve itself over the next few days as AF gets closer but FS wants me to go in for another scan on Friday… Anyway my dears sorry for the epic post… I am thinking of you both as we inch closer toward our cycles - may we all be bathed in and and celebrating our BFPs at Xmas time... to you my dears... till next time.
    Last edited by Domiffy; 22-10-2013 at 12:33.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Domiffy For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (22-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Well, Hellloooooo Domiffy.....................

Ok, I said I'd be back tomorrow, but I couldn't let your post pass by without replying!!!

Firstly, that's a real shi$$er about your CA125 luv However, I've been researching on Dr Google (as I'm sure you have too) and have read that it can be caused by quite a few things other than ovarian cancer and that in healthy, premenopausal women (such as yourself), it's not a definitive test on its own for diagnosing ovarian cancer. You're FS is correct in saying that elevated levels can be caused by endo, as well as uterine fibroids, lupus, PID, liver diseases, at certain times during the menstrual cycle (wonder if the cyst could be causing it too??) and in the first trimester of pregnancy (if only that was the cause hey girl???). Based on that, I feel it's reasonable to assume the adenomyosis can be causing the elevated levels plus you've got no other symptoms/signs on scan's etc to cause alarm either.

Yep, good idea for Dr L to go in and have a look at some stage. Probably sooner rather than later girl, and I agree with your thoughts about ET for this upcoming cycle. I'd do the same if I was in your position. If I got a good cohort of emby's, I'd freeze the best one's at Day 3 or 5 (whatever is recommended.....I think Day 3 because you're using the Embryo-Gen media culture aren't you??) and transfer a couple of the one's that may not be suitable for freezing (hate the thought of wasting them even if they are a low chance to implant...God know's stranger things have happened) and if I only got a few emby's I'd freeze them, have the lap done and do a FET later on. You're totally right in wanting to use your eggs asap as unfortunately time isn't on our sides

Am happy that your other blood tests have come back A-OK. Now we have matching AMH's!!! Not sure what's up there with the Autoantibodies Cardiolipin test, and why those particular antibodies are elevated (usually they relate to blood clotting disorders, recurrent miscarraiges, lupus??), but again, sometimes they can be elevated for no particular reason and not cause any issues either (takes off her phlebotomist hat.....)

Snap with you too girl regarding potted delicacies in the backyard!! We've also got a dwarf avocado, coffee tree (hopefully we'll get some beans next season not that I'm a big coffee drinker myself), raspberry tree, lemon, a couple of different lime tree's, Davidson plum, mango, mandarin, banana tree, asparagus in pots......you get the idea I like to pretend I know what I'm on about and can make a meaningful contribution, but I'm pretty much the same as you, observer and quality control officer (munch-munch).

What a sweetie your DP is to bring you your morning cuppa and oats!! Frankly, I don't trust mine not to burn the kitchen down in the process plus he uses every pot and pan in the house when he cooks (or does a pale imitation of!!!) so the kitchen is strictly out of bounds for him (doing the dishes is allowed!!!) I'm sure his ineptness in the kitchen is all an act anyhoo!!! Mmmmmm............

Good on your dad for his 40+ yrs as a volunteer firefighter. He sounds like an exceptional man and human being. Am glad your mum and dad's house isn't in any immediate danger and I'm keeping my for rain and am hoping they can bring these fire's under control asap. My heart goes out to them too. My heart breaks for everyone who has been impacted by these fire's, the animals and even the land. Makes me quite teary at times.

Thanks for the heads up about oestrogen levels, I never knew that!! Mine are within the normal ranges, just in the lower normal category. In the Follicular Phase the levels should be between 70-530 and mine were 80. So no real issue, was just lower than last time I had my bloods done so was questioning whether my oestrogen is getting lower with age (which, no doubt, it probably is).

I've prepared all my questions/queries for WDA for tomorrow, so will hopefully have the answers to all this and more then!!! Yep, I find that song very empowering too. Have only caught bits and pieces of the XF, but I know who Dami is. My little sister thinks she's great. I need something to keep me grounded and focused and feeling positive and strong for the times when I know I'm going to be and full of anxiety. Will look into downloading a meditation too. Can't hurt can it???

I'm thinking of you, Mrs P and I too girl. Seems like we're all about to start cycling within a very short timeframe of each other. I'm hoping,praying,keeping my , channelling and the Fertility God's that we'll all get our BFP's this cycle and have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (OMG, can't believe it's so close again!!!!).

OK,must go for now. Good luck with your scan on Friday. I have every confidence all is well with you luv and nothing remotely sinister is going on I'll be back to update tomorrow after my appointment with WDA.

Until then my lovely, it's to you (and of course Mrs P too)

P.S..............Now who's posted the epic reply???? LOFL!!!!
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 22-10-2013 at 14:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Dom and Mrs P...............

Have not long got back from my appointment with WDA and we've worked out all the finer details of my next cycle He's agreed with me regarding lowering my stimm's so I'll be on 300IU of Puregon (just feel like I should give the Puregon another go this time for some reason and he's fine with that) and 150IU of Menopur. He doesn't want me to do the Menopur on the same day as the Puregon so will be alternating the two. I think he would of preferred me to do 300IU of Menopur, but I don't know??? What do you girls think??? Other than that, the protocol is exactly the same as last cycle. I also asked him about Embryo-Gen, so he rang up "old mate" at lab and found out QFG aren't using it so it's no go for that.

So, I'm to stay on the pill and start the Lucrin on the 18/11, stop taking the pill on the 26/11 and start stimm's on CD2 when AF shows up. EPU will be the week commencing 9/12 which is what I wanted so am happy with that. I'm also booked in for another Endometrial Scratch (God freaking help me!!!) for sometime between the 18/11-26/11 and after last time's drama with my extra tight cervix and extra agony because of it, he's given me a script for stronger painkiller's (Endone) thank Christ!!!

R.E. My blood test results. He said the fluctuation in my AMH could be caused partly by the DHEA and partly by a lab variation and that the first time I had the test done, the results may have been "under called" at the lower end and this time the results may have been "over called" at the higher end but it's always good when it goes up He also said my FSH was too high and that could be because my ovaries are "getting a bit tired" but we won't know how we go until we do the cycle. He was happy with all my other results and even though my DHEA was through the roof, he said they actually "weren't too bad" so that's good I guess

Other than that, there's not too much more we can do he said other then to hope we can produce a high quality embryo and although that's going to be extremely difficult,because of my age and the TESA'd sperm, it's not impossible. I knew all of this anyway, so it wasn't a surprise to hear that. I told him we had 2 vial's of DP's sperm frozen, so that's two more potential cycles (am so hoping it doesn't come to that) and that was going to be it for us if we still weren't pregnant by then.

He then went on to talk about our other options being either donor eggs or donor embryo's, and although both my DP and I aren't against it, for many reason's, it's just not a path we'd ever choose to go down, besides which, the cost for us is too much. He said a donor embryo cycle in the USA was $12,000 alone without flights, accommodation etc, and I know donor eggs aren't much cheaper, so even if we were interested, we could never afford it, so no point even contemplating it as far as I'm concerned.

I don't know if it was divine timing, a sign or what, but when I was waiting to see Kate in the waiting area after speaking with WDA, what song should come on over the speakers but.....yes, you guessed it.....Katy Perry's "Roar". I want to believe it's a good omen

Ok girls, apologise for the me post, but I'm not feeling 100% today. Feels like I'm coming down with something. My throat is a little bit sore, my neck and shoulder's hurt and I've had a dull headache for most of the day. Not sure if it's because I had the fan on all night in bed because it was hot or some filthy lurgy trying to get me!!!

Anyhoo, my lovelies, I hope you're both having a great day and all's well with you both. I think I may go and have some panadol and a wee lie down before DP gets home from work. Until next time we meet girls, it's
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 23-10-2013 at 14:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Blonde

You are such a sweetie, you are so encouraging and supportive (you put me to shame with your speedy replies) - please don’t apologise for a having a me post – you have as many as you need girl !!! ... Sorry to hear you are not feeling so great take it easy missy - I hope you feel better soon

LOL re your DPs kitchen skills – it could indeed be a strategy to avoid kitchen duties, lord knows I’ve been guilty of purposely being sloppy with my least favourite domestics duties so DP will do it instead (eg DP cleans the bathroom better than me – bless that little virgo) .. my DP is actually pretty handy in the kitchen and truth be told when we lived in Darwin he did most of the cooking (nothing too fancy tho… a lot of meat and 3 veg) as I would often be late home from work but now I work from home I cook just about all our evening meals which I really enjoy and it has also meant I’ve become a half decent cook in the last few years with all that practice…. DP still keeps his hand in by doing a great cooked breaky on the weekends with wicked hollandaise sauce now and then…

Sounds like things went ok with WDA today and great that you are sorted with your protocol and dates… you are so organised! I don’t know much about Puregon as I’ve really only used Gonal and Menopur… but given that your recent CD3 LH was a little the high I would be a bit wary of adding the extra 300 Menopur (which has LH in it too as you know) as you don’t want your eggies to o/d on the LH… but I’m no FS and WDA may have his own reasons… what does your gut say?

Bummer about the embryo-gen not being available – would you have used it if it was available given that you can only do 3dt?… and lordy the thought of the endo scratch with no pain relief still makes me wince nearly six months later – hopefully the endone will really take the edge for you next time round... Interesting that the DHEA could have affected your FSH – I didn’t know it could do that.

TBH it doesn’t sound like WDA was all that encouraging today – Lord knows I’m dreading the donor egg talk - but I know he likes to give it to the older ladies straight and makes no promises, regardless of this I felt quite discouraged after my first appointment with him in May… but I have been stalking the over 40s thread, and you no doubt have as well, and there are lots of wonderfully encouraging BFPs happening on there so stay positive girl… you made a couple of lovely blasts last time round and you know you have been doing everything in your power to ripen your eggies in the finest follicular fluid possible so the quality is going to be fabulous on your next cycle... not to mention hearing your theme song while you were at FS' office today was most definitely a giant shiny golden omen from the universe…

AFM Yep the CA125 result sure is a sh#$*er and it is of course playing on my mind… but yeah I’m hoping it’s just the adenomysis with a touch of cyst but I will find out for sure one way or the other once the lap is done… and yes you are right, scheduling it for sooner rather than later is the sensible thing to do.

Re ET I think putting the dodgy ones back and freezing the better ones is a good idea too – assuming I get that far and there are a few to choose from!

The FS nurse got back to me to say Dr L will review my meds on Monday to decide whether he needs to up my dose in response to my result for the autoantibodies cardiolipin test , so will see what he says. I am really hoping AF shows up on time – I’m day 28 today and she should be here in the next 4-6 days… but I will book in for acupuncture Fri or Mon for a treatment to trigger AF as well … to be sure to be sure… I really need AF to show up sometime in the next week to 10 days if I’m going to cycle before Dr L disappears on the 16th of Oct…

Anyway my dear tis all for me for now... It's and till next time... and of course a big hello to Mrs P - hope everything ok with you...
    Last edited by Domiffy; 23-10-2013 at 17:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Helloooo Dom girl......................

Am still feeling like crap today, but thankfully no worse!!! Still got the sore throat, my left ear is sore, got a slight runny nose etc, but have just taken another dose of Panadol, so will be right. I'd rather be sick now than later on when I'm cycling in earnest or in the 2WW.

God bless your DP!!! He even cleans the house too!!! Frankly, it's easier if I do it, as I know DP will do a shonky job of that as well!!! Although, to be fair, since I've cut my work load from F/T to casual, I've got no problem taking full responsibility for all the "domestic drudgery" I'm more than happy for DP to do the traditional "manly chores" like the mowing, taking out the bin, doing the gardening etc. etc sprinkled with a bit of dish washing and laundry duties when required. He works long, hard hours as it is to make sure we have enough $ to do this, so whatever I can do to ease his stress, I'm happy to do.

I used Puregon in my very first cycle and I don't know why, but my gut feeling says to go that way again or maybe it's just a case of "leaving no stone unturned" and making sure my curiosity is satisfied??? As for the Menopur, I've had time to stew on whether to leave the dosage as it is or to go with his recommendation of 300IU, and I agree with you luv. My LH levels are fine and within the normal paramaters and I don't want to risk overdoing it and burning out my eggs. As I said to WDA yesterday,"we can always adjust the dose if needs be as we go along" And as he said to me "If I didn't agree with what you were saying or thought you were doing something wrong, I'd tell you".

Yep, I was all set to request the Embryo-Gen so bummer that it's not available but what can you do?? I'm open to trying new things (within reason, of course) and at this stage in the game, it well and truly doesn't hurt to try. WDA asked me if I wanted to go the HGH route again this cycle, but I said "no" because I don't believe it was of any benefit to me personally, and I'm hoping after 7 months of taking the Melatonin and DHEA, combined with almost 5 months (it will be by EPU) of taking all the other supplements on his list (plus the royal jelly/vit D) it will be enough to get me over the line in terms of egg quality (mainly) and egg numbers ( on that score).

As per the Endometrial Scratch, I was only given the standard pain relief last time (2xNaprogesic tabs an hr beforehand+ was told to have a stiff scotch too; I declined on the scotch, but afterwards, had wished I'd downed a whole bottle!!! And I don't even drink the sh*#!!!!) But again, to be fair, who knew my cerivix was (as WDA so eloquently described it) "as tight as a fishes ar$#!!!" thus requiring more local anaesthetic to be injected into it so as to gain entry and leaving me in added agony (as well as the procedure itself). Well, not this time!!! Nope, I told him I wanted the strongest drugs he could prescribe for me!! This time I'm going to be well and truly "oiled" for the procedure. May even drop a valium to help things along too.....have to make sure it's not contraindicated with the Endone first though

Yes luv, he wasn't very encouraging, but I didn't expect him to be. I've known DP are "pushing sh*& uphill" with this, but I haven't lost all hope that we can do it either, hence why we're still trying (plus I don't want to waste DP's sperm on ice either). I know that I've tried absolutely everything that's going protocol-wise, drug-wise, supplement-wise etc and there's literally nothing more I can do other than to hope all the supplements have done their job and we get a great egg/sperm combo. I know many, many babies have been born from average embryo's...God know's, not everyone can produce a "top draw" embryo and even if they do, they don't always take either, but by the same token, it's desirable to have highly graded embryo's to transfer if possible. I'm staying positive luv and I wasn't upset in the slightest hearing that from him yesterday. I appreciate his honesty and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Will be interesting to see what Dr L plans to do med-wise with you girl. I think it'll help set your mind at ease when you have this scan on Fri and it shows nothing dodgy going on in your oven I have every confidence you're all good luv Am keeping my AF plays the game and turns up on time. She's pretty good for the most part isn't she luv?? I recall you saying the acupuncture has helped to regulate your cycles, so all should be well especially since you're going for another treatment to help induce her.

Ok, gotta go and do some work Take care my lovely and good luck with your scan tomorrow. Will be waiting to hear how you go.
    Quick shout out to Mrs P..........almost time to start the Lucrin luv!!! One step closer to getting this show well and truly on the road!!!

Until next time ladies.........

Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 24-10-2013 at 07:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Blonde

Hope you’re feeling better soon my dear…

Just wondering if WDA said much about your TSH result as I have been poking around on Dr Google this arvo (as you no doubt have already done) and thought I’d share re TSH as mine has gone up from 1 to 1.9 in the last year and although it is well within the reference range of .3-3.5 (the range at the lab where my bloods are done) there's lots of anecdotal evidence to suggest the ideal level for trying to conceive should be around 1 – I think Agate’s fabulous guide to learning from previous IVF failures mentions it too…
    There’s a good thread about it worth reading here http://forums.fertilitycommunity.com...vels-must-read. I would like to try to lower my TSH naturally through diet and exercise (tho drugs would be quicker!) but maybe it might be worth considering whether this could be another stone to turn over in this endless process of elimination for you as well….

Just a quickie post as I’m on the way out the door…. Take care Blonde and Mrs P too… Till time next.. Dom

Thanks
    Reviews
    JUst a quicky girls. I'm on my phone in bed and I must get to sleep.

Hope you you feel much better soon BinB. And good luck with your scan tomorrow Dom.

I'm sorry I don't get much time to post. I'd love to join the convo properly. But ATM it's just too hard. Anyway thought I'd let you know that Kate sent my regeme this arvo and I'll be on 300 gonalF in the AM and 150 menopur in the PM. So I hope that will do OK for me.

Good or night ladies.

MrsP...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Dom........

WDA wasn't worried when I queried if my level was too high even though it's within the normal ranges (but only just. The levels according to the lab that tested my sample says the normal ranges are 0.3-4.00 and mine is at 4.0)I, too, have read it should be between 1-2 for fertility purposes (I'd always assumed as long as it was within the normal ranges, that was ok), so now I'm stressing out about possible issues this may cause plus with my high Day 3 FSH on top of it (i.e. my ovaries are possibly beginning to pack it in despite the increase in my AMH.....although surprisingly, the recommended treatment for that is DHEA) well, I'm starting to feel pretty dejected and a little depressed today about the whole thing tbh I'm still sick with what I suspect is a throat infection, so that's not helping my mental/emotional state either. FFS!!! Where is my theme song when I need it??? (prob on YouTube).

I've made an appointment to see my GP this afternoon and while I'm there dealing with my throat issue, I'm also going to broach the TSH concern and ask for further testing (free T3, free T4, thyroxine and thyroid antibodies etc). I've got no problem taking meds (thyroxine I think??) to get the level down if that's what it takes. I don't think I'll have time to do it naturally through diet and I don't want the extra stress and worry wondering if it may prevent me from getting a BFP. When I was talking to my sister earlier today, she told me our maternal grandmother had hypothyroidism, so that's making me think too.

Am hoping all goes well with your scan today girl Am confident your oven will be squeaky clean!!!

Mrs P.........
    Good to see you've got your stimm's sorted. It's exactly the same as mine, except I'm doing the Menopur on alternate days. WDA didn't want me to do both on the same day for some reason when I asked him???

OK, just a quick post for now girls. I really am feeling sh*$ on all levels at this very moment. I'll be right, never fear!!!Until next time...........
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 26-10-2013 at 05:55.