+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 74 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Domiffy Girl........"She's baaacckkkk".....LOFL!!!! Thank God!!! Thought you might have left us for good!!! Tote's understand about the needing a break thing....Sounds like the reno's are progressing nicely love Yes, a bit of a dilemma about the kitchen benchtops. How to choose indeed!!! The bamboo floors sound lovely too. Yippee for one more assignment to go then time for holidays (and your next cycle)

Once again, you're one step ahead of me r.e. blood tests. Have decided to do the same when I get AF in Sept. Am going to do all those that you had done, plus another hormone master, will retest my AMH and will do a couple that I read about on the link you put up in your previous post. Whoever that AGATE chick is, she sure as heck knows her stuff!! Have spent countless hours checking her threads out and it's been a real eye-opener allright!! Thanks again for posting that link love. Have decided to do all my bloods again as I think I'm going to have to start taking the pill in Oct in preparation for my next cycle and if my dates are right, AF is going to come before I can see WDA again at the end of Oct and if I leave it until Nov's AF to start taking the pill, I won't be on it for long enough before I have to start stimming again. Everything's got to be done and dusted before the 20th of Dec because that's when QFG shut down for Xmas/New Year and if I leave things until I see WDA there's a chance the timing is going to be right off and I won't be able to cycle again until Jan....Bugger that!!!!

Am waiting and counting off the days until you cycle again girl!! (Well, you and Mrs P....like I said, I'm going to live vicariously through you two.....) and I sometimes feel the same as you love, not sure what to think or how to feel. Part of me wants to allow myself to feel excited and hopeful, but the other half knows (judging from my track record) that it's better to keep my feet (and heart) on the ground. "The higher you get, the further you fall" sort of thing. And yes, this s h i t is so very hard sometimes. Although I'm genuinely delighted to read about other BH's BFP's and to see so many lovely ladies out and about who are preggers, nevertheless, there's still an ache in my heart sometimes and a feeling of envy. It's never jealousy or bitterness, just envy.......sigh....I want so much for that to be me and when I allow myself to daydream (and that ain't often I can assure you), I wonder what it would be like to get a BFP on a HPT and then get that ph call telling me that I'm preggers etc. Aaaah, Envy, one of the 7 deadly sins!!! "Thou shalt not covet another BH's BFP" or something like that????

I can't bear the thought of another BFN myself girl.....but it's the lure of the BFP and the belief that it's still achievable that keeps me going...... for you girl 'cause I know and understand.

I took L-Arginine capsules in my 3rd cycle so don't know what that tastes like in powder form (am imagining it to be bitter) but yes, I'm still force feeding myself the Royal Jelly and hoping it's going to help (along with all the other supplements on WDA's list). I've also added Vit D to the regime as I've had low levels in the past and don't want to risk it.

Mrs P.....I read on the NQ thread (I think) that your procedure went A-OK and I assume you're now at home taking it easy. Not long now before you begin jabbing!! How exciting!!!

Ok girls, am off to run the clippers over DP's head and read the rest of the paper out on the deck in the glorious sunshine (but not for too long or I'll burn!!) Enjoy the rest of your day and I look forward to the next instalment!!!

P.S. As you can see Dom, I'm also having issues here and cannot post in my beloved blue!!! Still awaiting a response from Tech Help.......
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 04-08-2013 at 17:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I'm still here. Just in bed on my phone ATM but I just want to say thx for your support. I'm still a bit tender but recovering well. Stitches out on Wednesday and will prob get biopsy results then. Should start lucerin thurs (CD 21) hopefully. Dom, - bowel prep for EPU! Really??? Ugh!
    I will do a proper catch up tomorrow.
    MrsP...

Thanks
    Reviews
    BinB, - Hi there . Just thought I'd cut and past from a post I wrote on another thread, so you don't have to go searching. Sorry I'm not writing directly to you, but I have loads to do today. DS's only daycare day and I am just starting to feel better after LAP. So here goes...

AFM, - Biopsy results were all good yesterday and we are good to go. He mentioned having a biopsy did the same thing to my uterus as having a scratch, so I got a bit of a two for one there I think.

Started Lucrin last night in prep for my AACEP cycle. I will be stimming with 450 iu of gonalF which makes me a little more comfortable. I got a bit nervous watching some less that idyllic results with the high doses of menapur I've seen recently. I responded well enough with 300 gonalF in Feb, so I didn't want to screw with that one too much.

Dr L has pretty much been letting me do what I want with planning this cycle, and has been very respectful about it. If I was to read his mind, I'd probably hear, "why not just keep her happy, she has such a small chance anyway!" Or maybe that's in my mind, LOL.

Dom, - Hi, Hope you are well.

MrsP...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Mrs P.......

Am so glad to hear your results were all good and now it's full steam ahead!!!Am so excited for you and now I can sit back on the sidelines and watch you go for BFP Gold!!!! I like the "2 for 1" deal you got....Good job FS!!!

Yay for Lucrin!!! So much better than the vile Synarel!! Expensive I know(although cheap when you look at IVF as a whole), but worth the $ as far as I'm concerned. You'll be right love on the Gonal-F Dr L sounds lovely and good on him for being open to what you wanted to do regarding this cycle. I doubt very much he was thinking what you think he was considering many FS wouldn't of given you much encouragement when you were TTC the first time (because of age and AMH) and look what happened there??? You got your DS!!!

It's definitely all in your mind love.......you have every reason to be confident of success!!!
    I'm now going to sit back and watch it all unfold for you Mrs P and keep my you get a BFP......Here's some to get you started

Quick shout out to Dom...... Hoping you're on your way to finishing that assignment and that you've chosen your kitchen benches!!! Not long until it's your turn love!!! Aaaah, yes.......It's time to sit back and watch the Mrs P and Domiffy show for the next couple of months..... I'll be right here on the sidelines cheering for you both!!!!

Ok, must go.....Thanks for keeping us in the loop Mrs P, although I would of stalked you in the other threads if I had to!!! ........Hopefully you've found some time today to put your feet up and have a wee rest. Don't want to be overdoing it. You're still recuperating......Until next time..............
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 08-08-2013 at 13:42.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (08-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Mrs P.......

I see from reading on the other threads that you are well underway with your cycle!!! Sorry to read that you're feeling crappy atm. I found that the oestrogen made me pretty nauseous for the first few days or so when I started taking it. And no doubt the increase in stimms will be knocking you around too. Hopefully this should all subside soon for you.

Am very excited watching from the sidelines over here and am keeping my for you that you have some great follies growing away there!!! Lord, I'm like a cat on a hot tin roof in anticipation of what's to come!!! Here's some to start you off with!!!!

Quick shout out to Domiffy girl!!!!.................Am hoping your assignment's done and dusted and your renovations are nearly completed luv You're the next cab off the rank around here and I'm keeping my eye out for you!!! Not long to go now girl

AFM.......Been battling a head cold for the last week Sore throat, blocked sinus's and fever.....Blah!! Was no fun at all!!! Tried to quarantine myself from DP as best as I could, but he woke up yesterday feeling a bit ordinary himself..... poor bugger!!! Been getting the iboprufen's into him and keeping up his fluids. Thankfully, he doesn't seem to have it too badly and I'm well on the way to recovery myself. So over it tbh!!!

Other than that, just counting down the days ladies Ok, Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and I'll be keeping my eye out for further developments!!!

Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 18-08-2013 at 12:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Blonde, - Thanks for your support. I will post here soon, just need a little extra time. I pulled up well this morning so I think my body is getting used to the drugs.

Hi Dom .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    No prob's Mrs P......I know where to find you on the other threads so don't go worrying ok??? Just you concentrate on growing some lovely follies Am glad to hear you're feeling better too. I'm guessing you'll be off for scans and such this week??? Good luck and for you luv!!!! Have some more while I'm at it!!!!

Until next time.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Blonde and Dom, - Hope you had a great day. I have a little time tonight so I will ramble nonsensically for a bit.

I did a scan and bloods today (CD 6). We saw 4 small follies on each side. Lining was 5.5mm. E2 - 7180, P4 - 4.6, LH - <1. Hoping I get some good growth. I'll be going in for scans again on wednesday and friday, so I'll keep you posted.

I remember on my last antagonist stim I got an E2 of about 600 on day 7, and 3000 on day 11. I got 3 eggs at EPU, which equates to E2 of 1000 per egg. So I'm hoping with my E2 nice and high already we will do a better egg haul, but I have to keep reminding myself that I am doing oestrogen priming so that probably counts for the higher figures.
    Can either of you shed any light on that train of thought?

I'm doing pregnyl every second day during stim, and I accidentally double (if not more) dosed on pregnyl on my first dose on saturday night, because when I snapped the top off the liquid ampul I managed to leave the top full of liquid, and didn't realise it until I was cleaning up. Luckily it didn't effect todays results. Tonight DH helped me, so we managed OK.
    How did you girls go with your micro doses of pregnyl during stim?

Blonde, - I hope you and DH are over your colds. It seems doesn't matter how much you try, you can't stop the other half from catching your cold if they were going to.

Dom, - have you had an appointment yet to talk about your next cycle?

Talk again soon.

MrsP...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Mrs P...........

Those numbers are goooood luv!!! Especially the E2 Went back through the old posts to find my numbers and they were as follows: CD9: E2:3320, P4:2.6, LH:<1 and my lining was 9.6mm with 7 follicles growing. CD10: E2:5515,P4:3.9, LH:<1 and on CD11(when I triggered) E2:5383,P4:10.6, LH<1...don't know what my lining measured and that was with 8 follicles growing. Just so you know, it's normal for P4 levels to rise after you've taken the trigger shot and as long as your P4 levels are less than 6 before trigger (well, WDA likes it to be 6 or less, my previous FS liked it to be 4 or less), then that's fine. It's also perfectly normal for E2 levels to fluctuate.

Now, I've read that Menopur can distort E2 levels (read it on the product information pamphlet that comes in the Menopur box), but when I asked WDA on my previous cycle if this was the case, he said "No". I also asked if the oestrogen tablets I was taking (I know you're taking pessaries) could do the same thing, he also said "No". I'm still puzzled by this in regards to the Menopur??? Why would they print it on the pamphlet then if it wasn't true???? Have no idea if Pregnyl would do the same?? I only used Pregnyl to trigger with and then after ET. May have to ask your FS about that one luv????

No, don't worry about the liquid love. Just make sure you flick the top of the vial a couple of times first before you break it open Am pretty sure it's only saline solution anyway. The goodies are all in the powdered vial. Just make sure you don't knock that one over, for God's sakes!!!!

The follicle count sounds great too. They keep on growing nicely for you and all are viable come EPU!!! Not long to go now!!!!

AFM: It's bye-bye Lurgy, thank Christ, and DP and I are 100% fighting fit again!!! AF due on the weekend, so that'll be another one down and only 2 more to go!!! Slowly but surely, we'll get there!!!

Ok, must go, thanks for keeping us updated on your progress Mrs P. Good luck with your appointment tomorrow. Look forward to the next update!!! for you too.......

P.S. Quick hello to Dom........where you at girl??????
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 20-08-2013 at 11:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear you are both fighting fit ATM Blonde. Yay for AF, the next two will come and go before you know it.

AFM, - Scan thismorning was not so good. No growth over the past 2 days, I sure hope they get growing soon. Lining was kinda OK at 6.7mm @ CD 8... BT results to come...