+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 74 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hello Domiffy Girl......

Am with you on the researching business.....I like to know the "in's and out's" of the situation too and to have all my facts in front of me before making a decision....Totally get the whole "obsessive compulsive" component too......Just another one of my Virgo tendencies....

Gave Go Vita a call (have quite a few stores down this way) but they (as well as the 5 or so others I called yesterday) don't stock it either!! I tell you, this is really starting to pi$$ me off now!!! Anyhoo....looks like I'll have to order it over the internet which is no problem, just a little more expensive.

The brand of Co-Enzyme I'm taking (and Old Mate was crapping on about) is made by BioCeuticals and is labelled "CoQ10 Excel 150mg" . As I mentioned previously, it's located over the counter at my Chemist so not sure if it will be the same at yours.

Yes......Oct/Nov seems so far away.....but it'll take us that long to save up again unfortunately though it's better in the long run for my ovaries to have a decent amount of "down time" between cycles I believe. Will just have to live vicariously through you and Mrs P..... Am hoping you'll be right and my eggs will have improved markedly by my next EPU....I'll be devo if all this pill popping and spoon licking (of the Royal Jelly) is for squat!!! Must stay positive!!!!!

I don't know much about the Puregon (obviously....LOL) myself. Just wondered if maybe I should give it a go just for something different???? Yes, am definately decided on doing a lower stims with a little Menopur added and am open to the idea of discussing and doing a "step down" approach. Not sure what WDA thinks of that, will be interesting to hear his views. Either way, I want a protocol more individually tailored to me although in saying that, there's a lot of the protocol we've both just done that I want to keep. Just a few little things that I feel need tweaking and changing. Do you have an idea of what your next protocol will be love and what direction you want to go in in terms of stims etc??? I definately want to keep the Lucrin and not use the Synarel to supress my ovaries ever again!!!

Ok love......am off to get the rest of the "domestic drudgery" done for the day. Good luck on your essay girl and I'll hear from you soon.....

P.S. Hope everything went ok yesterday Mrs P........and I also recall you saying in an earlier post that you had a birthday coming up soon??? Hope I haven't missed it and that you enjoy every crumb of your birthday cake!!! Cut an extra big slice and tell yourself that you're having my and Domiffy's share too!!! LOFL!!!!
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 04-07-2013 at 12:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, - I feel so slack in the research department ATM. I haven't been at my computer much at all these days, but I am forever grateful that you both are posting some of your findings.

My scan/bloods yesterday seemed to both point to me ovulating in the next few days. I was on CD 11 and I had a 1.8mm follie on my right side. I didn't manage to get my LH results over the phone though, even though I asked. Oh well, I'll try to get a copy of all my bloods tomorrow if I can. I'm going in for another scan/bloods then.

I am doing the OPK thing, and I only got an almost invisible 2nd lines yesterday, and a very faint one today, so according to those, I'm on track to ovulate as I normally do from CD 16 - 18. So I will be really interested to find out what happens. Of course DH went away today and won't be back till CD 17, so I'm hoping that I do hold out for him.

I've used bioceuticals babybiotics for DS when he was on antibiotics for recurring ear infections last summer, and they worked a treat in keeping his poor little tummy healthy. (I hate us taking antibiotics.) Anyway, I got them from go-vita so they may carry their coq10 too.

And yes Blonde. Wow you have a good memory! I am now a year older . I did have a piece of cake or two, but OMG it was sweet.

Anyway, must go. Talk again tomorrow.

MrsP...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Mrs P........

"Many Happy Returns" (belatedly) for your birthday!!!! Although I think there's nothing "happy" about it once you get to 40 (and I'm nearly there!!!) Glad you enjoyed your cake!!! Good for you having more than one piece!!! I know you've virtually cut sugar from your diet, so no doubt it was sweet but tasty I'm sure!!!

What a bummer your DH's gone away again.....Will keep my you don't ovulate until he gets home so you can whisk him away immediately for a bit of Bd'ing and try your luck!!! No doubt he'd enjoy being ravished the minute he walks through the door!!!!

Sounds like your body's doing everything right during this assessment cycle, so that's encouraging isn't it??? Hoping all went well with bloods and scans today. Am sure having a 2yr old to chase after doesn't leave much time for anything these days (though I know you wouldn't have it any differently) And he's got a birthday coming up very soon too.....Awwww.....how cute.....can just imagine

Domiffy deserves all the accolades for researching I feel. The woman's a fountain of IVF knowledge!!! Am grateful and learning a lot more because of her efforts.

AFM............

"The Heap" broke down again today........ Bl**dy fuel pump this time....."Old Mate" mechanic (after nearly falling off his chair laughing when I glided into his workshop) is going to fix it for me at "Mates Rates" (told him I should have shares in his business by now) which he thinks will be in the $120-150 vacinity. Am just about to head off and pick it up (yet again!!!) So hate being a povvo sometimes....... Could be worse I guess........

OK am off.....got a few errands to run after I pick up "The Heap".......Quick shout out to Domiffy who'se no doubt studiously attending to her assignment that's due......Go hard girl!!!!!

Talk to you again soon Mrs P........Have a good weekend
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 05-07-2013 at 14:18.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (06-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Mrs P and Domiffy.........

Just checking in to see how you're both going?? Mrs P.....I read on the over 40's thread you're now at the tail end of your assessment cycle. Hope the scan's and blood's today go well. Doesn't seem like any issues have cropped up for you, so it's full steam ahead for your next cycle......

Domiffy girl.....Hope all's well in your world love.... No doubt you're still flat out with your studies. Touch base soon girl and let us know how you're doing.

AFM..........

Was finally able to order my fresh Royal Jelly yesterday at lunchtime and true to their word (of free express overnight delivery), it turned up at about 10.30am this morning!!! It's sitting in my fridge and I'm slowly working up the courage to have a dose!!! Doesn't look or smell real flash!!! Oh, the things we do!!!!!!

For any other ladies interested in purchasing fresh Royal Jelly who may be having a hard time finding some, the name of the company I bought mine from is Bee Healthy Australia..... They are an Australian company based in SA. www.royaljellyaustralia.com.au Just bear in mind if you order on a Friday, they won't ship it until Monday as they don't want the product sitting in the depo over the weekend (as it has to be refrigerated). There is also a warning on the label that says fresh Royal Jelly shouldn't be used by asthmatic's or people with allergies as it may cause a severe allergic reaction. If in doubt, check with your FS or GP.

Ok, time to go....Hope you have a good weekend ladies. to everyone!!!!!!!
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 12-07-2013 at 13:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Blonde, - Glad you have got your royal jelly. Have you taken any yet?
    Thanks for thinking of me yesterday. The scan/bloods/FS appointment went well. Mid Luteal - E2 220, P4 31. That as-well the scan showed that I ov'ed. Accourding to my sticks I got a positive on CD14, so pretty sure I ov'ed the morning of CD15. DH came home a few days early (on that day) so the fertility gods were on our side for that part. Now we just have to hope that we caught a golden egg. Wouldn't that be nice.

In the appointment with FS we talked about the results of the cycle and the HyCoSy. I'm going to have a hysteroscopy to remove the polyp. He'll also poke around with a Laparoscopy while he's there. That will happen post AF but early in my next cycle if possible (aiming for the 26th). They have to check out theatre availability. If it gets done early then I will start Lucrin on CD 21 and go from there.

Other than that, we have allot of 2nd birthday partys to attend over the next few months to keep me busy. DS's being next week .

Ciao for now,

MrsP...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Mrs P.............

Those are some good looking results love!!! you won't need to start anything on your next cycle except a pregnancy multivitamin!!!! Also, high five to DH for getting himself home early too!!!!

I really hope you have caught the golden egg, but if not this month, good to see your FS is going to try and get you in quick smart to whip out the polyp so you can get cracking on your next stim cycle. Here's hoping for an available theatre slot for you!!!

Not long now until your DS's b'day....do you and DH have something special planned??? Though I'd imagine a good supply of food and drinks and somewhere to run around madly would be a 2yr old's idea of heaven!!! Awww....how cute!! Can just imagine!!!!

AFM............

I've been taking my 1/2 a tsp of Royal Jelly everyday religiously and the only way to describe the taste is Revolting!!!! When the stuff hits your tongue in the beginning there is a kind of fruity taste, then when you swallow, the aftertaste brings to mind of what I can only imagine rancid wax would taste like. It's absolutely vile!!!! So I make sure I have a glass of something on standby to swallow straight after. Thankfully, the aftertaste doesn't linger.

The first time I had it, I said to DP "how am I going to do this for 3 months???" (DP put a bit from the lid onto his finger and tasted it and you should of seen the look on his face!!! Reckons he'll never touch the stuff again!!!!) But having a drink to wash away the taste immediately after is helping. God, why do we do this to ourselves???? It better b l o o d y work is all I can say!!!!

Ok am off for now....quick shout out to Domiffy.......touch base with us soon love!!!

Take care Mrs P and have a great day!!!

Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 15-07-2013 at 12:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bumping...BH won't let me format, change colours or anything but type in a straight line!!! Am hoping all's well with you Mrs P and Domiffy. Back later when I cant type/format properly......

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (30-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Mrs P..........
    Just wanted to wish you all the best for tomorrow..... As you can see, still having issues with formatting etc...Have shot off a "please explain" to tech help, so will see what they reckon.

Anyhoo, hope you enjoy your drug induced sleep tomorrow and fingers crossed the procedure goes off without a hitch and there's not too much pain or discomfort for you afterwards. Once they whip that polyp out, it'll be full steam ahead for you to start your cycle!!! And it'll be me cheering you on from the sidelines this time!!! (Am sure Domiffy will make an appearance too....)

A quick shout out to Domiffy.....Hoping all is well in your world love!!! I know it'll soon be time for you to start your next cycle.....Pop in when you get the chance and let us know how you're getting on ok girl????

AFM.............
    Just more of the same I'm afraid.......Still popping pills, licking spoons and counting off the AF's until I can cycle again!!! One AF down (who, I might add, was 5 days late, but it was my first AF after my BFN cycle so it was to be expected) and 2 or 3 to go......Hurry up!!!! Some days it just seems to drag on and on and on and on and.........................you get the idea!!! Other than that, just organising DP and I's tax..........How much can the gov't screw out of us this year I wonder????? Ok, gotta go. Take care my lovely ladies and to us all!!!!
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 01-08-2013 at 18:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for thinking of me Blonde, - maybe tomorrow I can catch up on some of the sleep I'm missing tonight. Still running off to the loo due to my "bowel prep" drinks. Oh the joy's. LOL

Hope the time goes quickly for you till you can cycle again.

Hi Domi, - Hope all is well with you...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well hello there Blonde and MrsP. So sorry to disappear without a trace. I think I needed a break away from my IVF obsession to keep me sane – I have been thinking about you both and have been meaning to post but also trying to stay away from BH at the same time… Keeping busy with Uni and renovation stuff which has certainly helped the countdown to the next cycle go quicker… Only one more assignment due before the end of semester. Yay. Carpet for the bedrooms goes down next week and the bamboo flooring has been ordered…Woo hoo… just need to commit to a colour for our new benchtops… Impossible.
    I had my first AF since BFN cycle last month which like yours Blonde, was a few days late. I can’t quite believe how regular my cycles are now after a lifetime of crazily erratic AF it is amazing! Had some blood tests with GP at the end of June for iron, blood count, vit B, testosterone, DHEAs and vit D…. all good except for vit D which is very low… so have added that to my list of supps and also been trying to get a good 10-15 mins in the sun each day as well… Can’t believe I’ll be cycling again next month… Not sure what to think… excited, nervous but just can’t bear the thought of another failure. This **** is so hard.
    Blonde… glad to hear everything is ticking along for you and that you managed to finally track down some Royal Jelly… I’ve had to take some pretty foul tasting things during this whole IVF business… the taste of RJ is nothing in comparison to L’arginine powder, now that is disgusting and after a couple of years I can almost take it now without gagging…. I am hoping that the count down to the next cycle doesn’t drag on too much for you my dear….
    MrsP… oh yes the joys of bowel prep – lordy me that stuff certainly gives you a good clean out. Have had to take it before each EPU with CFC. Hope that surgery was drama free and that darn polyp of yours is history.
    Anyhoo lovely ladies, that’s all for now. Take care of yourselves and enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
    Till next time my dears… (can't seem to insert paragraph breaks which is very annoying)
    Last edited by Domiffy; 04-08-2013 at 10:23.