+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thanks

It turned out that i got AF 3 days later on cd36 / 16dpo. My cycles are messed up They were 28 days, 11 day lp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had brown/red today not sure if it's implantation but had a few cramps too.. It's only there when I wipe too...

Thoughts people I'm only 7dpo

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had dark brown at 7dpo only 2 days ago. It lasted for 2 days and stopped today. I did a hpt today but it was negative. AF due around the 25th so I will probably test again. I have my fx for u jenv. Im pretty sure cramps are normal for implantation bleeding aswell

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by thirsty View Post
    I had dark brown at 7dpo only 2 days ago. It lasted for 2 days and stopped today. I did a hpt today but it was negative. AF due around the 25th so I will probably test again. I have my fx for u jenv. Im pretty sure cramps are normal for implantation bleeding aswell
    Thanks so much thirsty for responding... I'm up at 4am just thinking about it.. Went to the toilet and nothing on my underwear so it's not heavy it must be implantation... Fingers crossed for both of us.. Keep me updated xxx baby dust coming ur way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by thirsty View Post
    Thanks so much thirsty for responding... I'm up at 4am just thinking about it.. Went to the toilet and nothing on my underwear so it's not heavy it must be implantation... Fingers crossed for both of us.. Keep me updated xxx baby dust coming ur way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thirsty... Did urs look a bit like this... So confused... Hope someone can help me I'm so new to all this xx

Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jenv View Post
    Thirsty... Did urs look a bit like this... So confused... Hope someone can help me I'm so new to all this xx

I have had implantation bleeding a few times, 2 of those times it was brownish pink/red old looking blood but once it was like in your picture and I thought for sure it was my period starting. It definitely wasn't but I didn't realize until about a week later. So what you have could indeed be implantation bleeding but only time will tell. If you test 3-4 days after the spotting you should get a bfp (even if it's only faint). Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraB View Post
    I have had implantation bleeding a few times, 2 of those times it was brownish pink/red old looking blood but once it was like in your picture and I thought for sure it was my period starting. It definitely wasn't but I didn't realize until about a week later. So what you have could indeed be implantation bleeding but only time will tell. If you test 3-4 days after the spotting you should get a bfp (even if it's only faint). Good luck
    Thanks kara... My fingers and toes are crossed xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jenv For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mines a lot browner and not much at all. I've still got it today so that makes day no.4 but yesterday I didnt see anything. Im starting to 2nd guess it all as everything could b out of whack after d&c. Did another test this morning (I couldn't help myself) and of course it was negative. Trying to keep a level head about it all but its hard. My boobs are a bit sore and I've had a bit of bloating so hopefully they r all good signs. Good luck jenv!!! I really hope we both end up in the August group x