+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    waitsee is offline β€œWhile we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I 2nd the donkey, I never had a flat, handles like a dream, love the single / duo modes, the basket was so handy. I had the summer breeze canopies and they offer so much protection to bubs. Worth the money.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm liking the look of the babylove twister

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are buying a mama and papas urbo this time. Was going to get a donkey but with ds going to be nearly 3 by the time his little sister arrives thinking its a waste off money. Opting for the urbo because its lite, compact, capsule adaptable and not to ugly......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too
    Quote Originally Posted by moto View Post
    Bugaboo donkey. I got one with DD and it'll last through many children!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just got a Phil & Teds Smart buggy and I wish I had gotten that in the beginning instead of a Strider and I loved my Strider! We were worried the smart buggy wouldn't handle to well for afternoon walks but it is like a dream and DS2 loves it plus it is sturdy the other day DH put DS1 in it to see if it handled well with the extra weight (DS1 is 22kg) and it was still a very smooth ride

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby Jogger City Mini GT, I love mine, I had a strider to start with and hated it, it was far to heavy for me and impractical.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Newlywed333 View Post
    JessKaMay - what makes you go for the city select over the bugaboo donkey?
    Firstly the wheels, secondly the seats on the donkey are side by side, making it a really wide pram - I find the cameleon wide enough as it is. Thirdly the price tag! The city select is about $800 and the donkey is about $1800!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Strider Plus travel system. I love it

Love that the seat can face either way, so DD is normally facing me (and chattering away constantly).

Love the ginormous shopping basket underneath, which is much bigger than those on most prams.

Love that the car capsule can click in and out for younger babies.

It's sturdy enough that it never tips if it's empty and has bags hanging off it.

The wheels are solid enough to last lots of woodland walks through mud and uneven ground.

And it pivots on the spot and handles beautifully.

I've borrowed other prams before and always thought how much I prefer the Strider

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I love my icandy but you can prob get the same features for less money (but not as pretty lol!).

The Strider that Girl X describes sounds similar. The handling on the icandy is great. Easy to hold a coffee in one hand and steer with the other. Only thing you can't seem to get for it is a toddler tray which is annoying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought the pram I really wanted, bugaboo cammy, but if I were to choose any other it would have been the I candy London package, that is a sexy pram! Lol