+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by uniquemum View Post
    I just traded in a strider plus for a Silver Cross Wayfarer and couldn't be happier. Such a much nicer pram to push and get out and about. I've owned a lit of prams but this is my favourite and just may very well be my last.
    Do you have shares in Silver across? You've just bumped a heap of old posts just to mention it.

Or possibly you're just a really new member who is still getting used to the forum.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amyd For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (10-11-2014),GlitterFarts  (10-11-2014),VicPark  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I am going to drag up a old thread, I am looking for a new stroller. I have a phil and teds smart buggy but my DS2 is no longer comfortable in it (he is tall and big for his age) plus it doesn't fold down small enough for us to take overseas next year. I thought I would just find a cheap stroller as I figured he will be 3 next year so after our trip he will barely use it but now we are planing on going to New York in 2016 and I would prefer to have him in a stroller when we are out and about while there. So my budget is $500 (hoping to not go to close to that) and I have looked and looked and my top choices are UPPAbaby G-Luxe, Mountain Buggy Nano, Mamas and Papas Armadillo, a Nuna Pepp (thats a maybe it seems to low to the ground) or wait until we get to L.A and buy a Jeep stroller. I am hoping to not have to buy over there because I have my smart buggy up for sale and don't want to be without a stroller for 9 months. So who has used these prams and what are the pros and cons? Or do you have a suggestion?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have the G-Luxe. Love it! Really light, it stands upright when folded so you don't have to have it laying on the ground and has a strap you can use to pick it up and carry it around. Comes with a removeable padded seat and looks really comfy.
    Only downfall I found was that it's hard to get anything in the basket like a bag or something. Small items are fine though. But that's a pretty minor complaint cause you can still get it in you just gotta push it in firmly

Thanks
    Reviews
    No shares haha. Very new, came on to try and upload a review (still trying to figure that out) as I do love this pram. When I searched I read some bad things about it i felt awful. I've had many silver cross prams and I think hands down they are the best. I had an issue with one once and they fixed it straight away no hassle. I just don't want people being turned off the pram with a bad comment if personally I think they're great. Maybe I should have shares now after that spill haha. Now I'm off to research breast pumps. Oh the joys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha - the silver cross lover. I have the dazzle but they don't make it anymore which sucks cos it's the best stroller I've ever owned. Interested to know what you go with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the icandy peach and I love it. I've used several other prams while on holidays and nothing compared to the icandy for steering and sturdiness. It is expensive but I was willing to splash out on a pram I loved, would do if again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have narrowed it down to a g-luxe and a nuna pepp. The others look awesome but after reading A LOT of reviews it seems while the mountain buggy nano is a great travel stroller it isn't for everyday use and I still need one for that right now. The armadillo looks incredible and makes me wish I looked at mamas and papas when I was pregnant but it seems too 'pramish' if that makes sense, I just feel DS2 is getting a bit big for a pram. I really wish I didn't live close to 6 hours from a proper baby store so I could go look at them and not just rely on what I read