+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lying on lounge as I seem to have woken up this morning with a stomach bug. Can't keep anything down including water so just lying here... I've been sick for four weeks with the flu proper so another day or two shouldn't matter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    After a sleepless night I decided to go on a cleaning rampage, only trouble is I'm half way through and lost the will to continue as it seems such a mammoth job, my kids and DH are shockers I've decided!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Best day I've had in AGES. Had seven hours solid sleep last night, went out for breakfast then DH helped me clean the house (NEVER happens) while DS played and DD slept. DD has been asleep 3.5 hours and in a minute I'm having a thermomix demo which means I can eat lots of yummy food and won't have to cook dinner tonight really.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I didn't add what we are doing!

All I have done since I woke up I'd clean inside and outside. Very domestic day. Collecting a lounge this afternoon too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Reareanging my loungeroom atm. Took a couch down stairs that qas my cousins. Now half way through the vacuuming and then gotta move the futon out to the loungeroom so i have more seating. The futon looks heaps better than the couch. Looking at buying some bean bags so i can then get rid of futon.

Have a huge clean needed in the kitchen but doing the loungeroom has tired me out.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Today my awesome cousin gave me her treadmill so I had to make room for it in my front lounge by moving my buffet into the dining room.
    Whilst doing so I decided to organize all my books and sell them on Facebook . There's about 60 of them, mostly Nora Roberts. Then I went for a half hour run on the treadmill
    Besides that usual mum stuff brekkie, lunch, cleaning a load of washing , reasoning with unreasonable children . Happy Sunday

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did a big spring clean and rearranged furniture, almost feel like I live in a new house! Now lets see how long this last before the kids get to it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Lazy relaxing Sunday here. DH made me pancakes for breakfast, I folded some washing whilst watching tv and now we're all sitting together watching a movie. DH rarely has Saturday and sunday off and he has this weekend, its been awesome having him home for a whole weekend.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app