+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Happy Sunday!

What are you up to today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We just bought a bean bag and a fish tank/fish and set them both up without breaking or spilling anything. I've never had a bean bag before so I'm pretty excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Waiting for bub to wake up so we can go to hubby's parents house for a late lunch BBQ. When I have a million things to do at home, she won't sleep, yet today she's having a marathon sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying to clean the house while the girls simultaneously trash it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DH is working so I caught up with a friend this morning for brunch now I'm back home and hungry again ah pregnancy maybe a walk later on to fight the urge to nanna nap that is about all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went to the beach for a walk then breakfast at cafe then shopping got dd1 a new outfit for her new kindy she is starting tomorrow hubby is going a slow cook pork for tea i am enjoying a few champagnes and cheese platter for lunch and dd1 and dd2 are watching milly molly hope everyone has a relaxing day

Thanks
    Reviews
    We went to the most amazing wedding yesterday! So just having a quiet day as dd goes back to school tomorrow and back to work for me I should go and do groceries so I can send her to school with food lol

Right now though we are watching abc3 and chowing down on kfc mmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Having a quiet day at home. DD has a big assignment so i am enjoying listening to all her bit and pieces even when i don't agree with them. Loving having her home even when she has to do uni work. I wish it was uni holidays.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting on a salt water delivery. Also waiting for friends to come over to hang out and have a massive roast dinner

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    We went out to lunch and bought the cot we wanted half price! Now going to do some packing