+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    He is definitely loved and spoilt rotten.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennaisme View Post
    OH MY GOD HE'S SO CUTE! Must.... Cuddle... Puppy....

Dont suppose you're in Vic, are you? :-P

He's absolutely gorgeous and looks a lot better than he did. Have you heard anything about the place you got him from being investigated?

Sent from my HUAWEI-U8850 using BubHub
    Hehe nope but if I was you could cuddle him he loves cuddles he will nudge your leg with his nose til you either get down to cuddle him or put him on your lap and pat him haha .... He's only a little spoilt

No I haven't but he goes back to the vet next week for his next lot of vaccinations so I will ask if they've heard anything or had any info about the situation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So jealous. I have a lizard and DF has a snake. Not overly cuddly pets. Lol.
    I hope some investigation was done or something.

I think this is why DF doesn't let me go into animal rescue centers. I'd come home with everything. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennaisme View Post
    So jealous. I have a lizard and DF has a snake. Not overly cuddly pets. Lol.
    I hope some investigation was done or something.

I think this is why DF doesn't let me go into animal rescue centers. I'd come home with everything. Lol.

I've owned fish which aren't cuddly at all a DH has owned cats before and isn't really a dog person he has no interest in them but even he couldn't leave him there. Ad now when DH gets home tank waits at the back door and DH goes out the back and gives him pats and tank will follow him around and DH loves it you can tell lol

It was hard having to leave those other pups there that were in the same condition but DH said no. But agreed we would bring him home because he was the skinniest and looked like he needed the most loving If DH wasn't there I would've got them all so I can see where your partners coming from.

I was going to go for a drives and just have a look see an see how they looked if the were till there but dh said not to cause if nothing's changed he knows ill be upset. So I'm going to ask the vet if they've heard anything or if anythings being resolved when I see her next