+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Littleduck,
    I really hope things work out for you. I just wanted to say that spotting in early pregnancy is very common and may mean nothing at all and also my first hcg was 65 at 4+4weeks and now I'm 9+4weeks. My hcg has remained relatively low throughout but my doc says thats normal for me.He also said that the numbers are not as important as the direction they are going, in other words, dont worry about the numbers themselves just if they are rising.Goodluck

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Babybaker For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (29-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Babybaker View Post
    Hi Littleduck,
    I really hope things work out for you. I just wanted to say that spotting in early pregnancy is very common and may mean nothing at all and also my first hcg was 65 at 4+4weeks and now I'm 9+4weeks. My hcg has remained relatively low throughout but my doc says thats normal for me.He also said that the numbers are not as important as the direction they are going, in other words, dont worry about the numbers themselves just if they are rising.Goodluck

Thanks Babybaker
    we'll see what happens...unfortunately the earliest appt I could make with my ob gyn is late May...but if the pregnancy's still progressing at least that will be good timing for a scan...the spotting continued today but with no cramping, and this might sound weird but I just didn't "feel" pregnant. I was pretty upset yesterday, but feeling better about things today, DH has been great which helps ALOT. Plus the support I've gotten from bh! Thanks again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just to let you know my HCG was 40 on Friday & 164 today...officially pregnant! So happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Just to let you know my HCG was 40 on Friday & 164 today...officially pregnant! So happy

That's great news! Congrats and enjoy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,

I am 6 weeks exactly today.

I am desperately seeking reassurance after a phone result of today's HCG level from the FN left me thinking that I may lose this baby and the scan on Friday morning isn't going to be good.

My numbers had been rising well but today they came back a little bit short.

22/4 - 77
    29/4 - 1151
    2/5 - 3340
    Today 6/5 - 8800

Progesterone & oestrogen are all maintaining themselves but the FN said they were hoping for around 11,000 today and I'm a bit short. They're saying it can go either way. Does anyone know any different?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My First bloods came in at 320 on saturday. Cant wait for second bloods this friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mymiraclebubba View Post
    Hi there,

I am 6 weeks exactly today.

I am desperately seeking reassurance after a phone result of today's HCG level from the FN left me thinking that I may lose this baby and the scan on Friday morning isn't going to be good.

My numbers had been rising well but today they came back a little bit short.

22/4 - 77
    29/4 - 1151
    2/5 - 3340
    Today 6/5 - 8800

Progesterone & oestrogen are all maintaining themselves but the FN said they were hoping for around 11,000 today and I'm a bit short. They're saying it can go either way. Does anyone know any different?
    No sorry, I'm still freaking out about my one on Tuesday.

Mine were

4w 164
    4w5d 1,561
    5w2d 7,876
    More bloods due Tuesday - creaking out!

I hope your numbers catch up xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Those numbers sound good ladies! I think it was babybakers post that said some levels can be lower for some women? I'm very much looking forward to my doc appt - exactly two weeks from today! Not feeling any symptoms except the occasional twinge in my tummy, but I don't know if its all in my head....of course I've been doing hpt's and they've all been pos, the line seems(!) to be getting darker but then again I've read that hcg levels can continue to rise after a miscarriage.....also read that they fall straight away, or only after 3weeks, or 8 weeks.....the Internet is both a wonderful and HORRIBLE thing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I was pregnant last time I had BT which was 850 HCG, miscarried a few days later in hospital & they tested my HCG within an hour or two of the bleed & HCG dropped to 56... I was shocked it could drop sooo quickly! 4 days later it was 14, 2 days later 4. So it can drop quickly but I'm not sure what happens if you don't bleed???

I guess I'm trying to take it day by day, trying to pass this Sunday first as this is the point in my last pregnancy where I miscarried. I feel so anxiously sick, I know my numbers are great but I follow the IVF forums where things can change so quickly!

Holding into this ride with two hands!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (09-05-2013),Twocam  (19-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had new bloods done yesterday and they came back beautiful! HCG - 15,000, Progesterone - 60 & Oestrogen - 1400. They were very happy with them and I have my first ultrasound tomorrow. I am anxious about it because the last time I made it this far (October 2011), the sac was empty.

In relation to falling HCG numbers, I know that when I have had natural m/c, the numbers did fall relatively quickly, over the space of a few days to a week. However, when I had the m/c in October 2011 (the blighted ovum), the ended up doing a d&c at 11.5 weeks and because they removed all pregnancy tissue at the d & C, the levels were almost immediately back to zero.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mymiraclebubba For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (09-05-2013)