+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Constantly Worried!

Just wondering if there are any other Mummy's-to-be who have spent their entire pregnancies worrying about everything? I love being pregnant but have found myself googling everything (I know what your thinking)! I've had a low risk pregnancy so far and am slowly going crazy...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JAG242 For This Useful Post:

Roseate  (20-03-2014)

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep. I would say *once I get to x stage I will be able to relax more* and then x stage would roll around and I would say *once I get to y stage....etc*. My DD is now 3 1/2....and I keep finding new things to worry about.

But the good news is...you're a Mum.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

JAG242  (28-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes, I worried every single day of both my pregnancies, right up until I had my babies in my arms. People tell you not to worry, but it's easier said than done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by siansmum View Post
    Yes, I worried every single day of both my pregnancies, right up until I had my babies in my arms. People tell you not to worry, but it's easier said than done.
    Word. Every little thing was a worry! My GP kept telling me to stop reading stuff because it generally stressed me out even more, but I couldn't help myself. Seriously, the more you know the first time, the more you freak out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well... Not only have I worried about the usual things that everyone worried about but now a very kind person has planted a new worry into my head. My sister-in-law has 4 children; one with ADHD and one with mild autism. I've now been asked if I've been worried about it as they have heard that both are hereditary?! I had never heard of such a thing until now and am freaking out. Why do people like to a) tell you their birth horror stories and b) implant information like that into the brain of a pregnant woman? I have no idea if its even correct but now I have one more thing to worry about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've worried, yes. Especially at the start when I had some bleeding. But even though I worry every day and there is always the thoughts in the back of my mind of what can go wrong, I don't dwell on it or let it preoccupy my entire life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, yes & yes! And I'm only 6 weeks - lordy there is a loooong way to go. Special Patrol, I said that exact thing to my DH this morning 'I'll stop worrying at 12 weeks... ummm maybe 6 months, ahhh maybe 9 months' ugh!