User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default money problems. will they ever end!!

I am hoping someone can shed some light for me as to if you think our money problems are ever going to end, I saw a medium about 6 months ago and she told me in Feb this year things would improve but yet they haven't.
    we are expecting a baby in October and my job is ending in July, My gorgeous, wonderful, amazing,caring DP has been out of work for a while and though i know he is looking for work nothing seems to be working out for him.
    we have so many bills to pay at the moment leaving us with $50 a week for food once all the bills are paid and if I'm not working and DP hasn't found a job i don't know what we will do.
    please can anyone see if things are going to look up at all for us before our bub arrives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Little Olive,

I'm sorry- I'm not psychic and I hope someone that is will respond to you to ease your worries, but I just want to say that I will pray for you tonight and hope that things will look up for you and your darling family.

love , S. xxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Starybelle For This Useful Post:

littleolive  (07-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Starybelle,

It has been a very long year for us and it just feels like nothing is ever getting better, now there is a little person adding to the mix it is even more stressful. i just want it to end.
    thank you for your kind words.Xx