+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    We've put a lock on it now. As it comes in the yellow envelope as opposed to a proper parcel it just goes into the letterbox. Soooo annoyed. The pg tests I really don't care about. They get here quickly. It's the OPK's that won't come in time Ahhh well, nothing I can do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've ordered OPKs from Oracle before & they came in 2 days... or is that not soon enough (or do you use a different brand?)
    I may have some spares (I'll have to check the secret drawer), so I could express post some to you to tide you over if you want. pm me if you want (before 7:00, so I have time to grab them before I leave for work)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    oh that's so sweet of you I have a few oracles left and while I love their HcG's I find their OPK's too sensitive and I end up getting a pos for a week straight lol so I use F2F. I have 10 F2F and about 6 oracle so I'm going to use the oracle in the early days when I'm pretty sure I'm not close but just want to be sure, then use the F2F right around o

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank god for this thread I feel so bad venting on some of the TTC threads but some times you just need to get it out!!
    Sorry to hear delirium, so frustrating!!
    Im at the why me stages if TTC everyone I know seems to fall so easily and hear we are suffering in TWW month after month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Thank god for this thread I feel so bad venting on some of the TTC threads but some times you just need to get it out!!
    Im at the why me stages if TTC everyone I know seems to fall so easily and hear we are suffering in TWW month after month!!

Right there with you, hun.
    I'm bfn-ing all over the place but not AF yet. Just want it to come so I can move onto the next cycle..

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    I hear ya! My friend who fell first month with both hers is now trying for her third. I started trying just after her second was born and she's no doubt going to be pregnant with her third before I'm pregnant with my first! I'm happy for her, but still....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fighting a lot wuth DP at the moment.
    Just had one now at 6am.
    This stupid ttc is slowly setting us against each other. I'm worried this will fall apart and I'll end up alone and childless....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    Fighting a lot wuth DP at the moment.
    Just had one now at 6am.
    This stupid ttc is slowly setting us against each other. I'm worried this will fall apart and I'll end up alone and childless....

Dont worry, This process is so emotionally and physically draining anyone who gets through still smiling everyday deserves a medal!! Maybe do something just for the two of you no TTC mentioned. A second "first date" or a something you've always discussed doing.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (23-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had a fight with DH on the weekend after once again dissolving into tears when AF arrived. He told me that it upsets him when I'm upset because it's his job to make me happy. No, it's not one person's job in life to make someone else happy. I know I'll be upset every time AF arrives until I get my BFP, and there's nothing he can do about it, so he'll just have to get used to it.

Hugs Jen I hope you get a BFP soon. Is DP too casual about the whole thing & doesn't understand how much you want a bubba? DH keeps saying "there's no use getting upset over something you can't control". WT? I only get upset about stuff I can't control. If I make a mistake that costs me something, I have nobody to blame but myself. If I've done everything I can to make something happen, but it's out of my hands, then it all just seems unfair & unfairness really makes me angry and frustrated (so I cry). Of course I'll get upset if I want something & I don't get it, even if I know beforehand there are no guarantees.

Hmph... TTC sux! I like Wishnhope's suggestion of a date night. Maybe I'll suggest that for next weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I had a fight with DH on the weekend after once again dissolving into tears when AF arrived. He told me that it upsets him when I'm upset because it's his job to make me happy. No, it's not one person's job in life to make someone else happy. I know I'll be upset every time AF arrives until I get my BFP, and there's nothing he can do about it, so he'll just have to get used to it.

Hugs Jen I hope you get a BFP soon. Is DP too casual about the whole thing & doesn't understand how much you want a bubba? DH keeps saying "there's no use getting upset over something you can't control". WT? I only get upset about stuff I can't control. If I make a mistake that costs me something, I have nobody to blame but myself. If I've done everything I can to make something happen, but it's out of my hands, then it all just seems unfair & unfairness really makes me angry and frustrated (so I cry). Of course I'll get upset if I want something & I don't get it, even if I know beforehand there are no guarantees.

Hmph... TTC sux! I like Wishnhope's suggestion of a date night. Maybe I'll suggest that for next weekend.
    It doesn't seem to affect him as much as it does me. I just want to focus on the family thing and he wants to travel more, get a better car and generally spend more money...

The date night was definately a great idea. I was thinking about finally staying at the park Hyatt by the water but just couldn't justify $ 1000 for one night so, we'll have a carpet picnic instead...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (24-05-2013)