+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Don't feel bad Funchu...what worries me the most is i don't know whether it will 'just' take 8 months or whether its going to take years. I find the uncertainity hard to deal with.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yes this! The uncertainty is awful. Waiting for FS appointments wondering what they are going to tell you next. Wondering when O is. Wondering what every little twinge means. Having my friend fell me she is TtC #2 and hopes to be preg at the same time (she fell first go with #1) and wondering if I will just see her next one pass me by and how many others. And she is taking the "I won't really officially try" road...who can seriously do that!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Yes this! The uncertainty is awful. Waiting for FS appointments wondering what they are going to tell you next. Wondering when O is. Wondering what every little twinge means. Having my friend fell me she is TtC #2 and hopes to be preg at the same time (she fell first go with #1) and wondering if I will just see her next one pass me by and how many others. And she is taking the "I won't really officially try" road...who can seriously do that!!!
    To add to that uncertainty - one of the things I hate most is not knowing when af is going to come. I am soooooo paranoid about it. I hate feeling on edge all the time because you never know and never want to get call out.

Everytime I have a crampy tummy I think it must be the time and nothing... Inevitably it will come when I'm not prepared.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I know what u mean mellie!! But my frustration lies in the irregularity of my cycles! I've had terribly irregular ones in kast 6 months.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Watching can of worms and they mentioned about a doctor who got in trouble because he refused to give a referral yo a couple who had a girl and wanted to abort her because they wanted a boy utterly disgusting.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMumma34 View Post
    Watching can of worms and they mentioned about a doctor who got in trouble because he refused to give a referral yo a couple who had a girl and wanted to abort her because they wanted a boy utterly disgusting.

This was discuss on bh just last week. So sad when so many people struggle ttc and just want a baby, whatever the gender.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bh has so many threads its hard to keep up hence I haven't read it yet. Just cant believe that this is enough reason to end a baby's life who is otherwise healthy. It is horrible beyond belief. And like u said those who can't conceive or have trouble or those who even have to resort to surrogacy...I'm lost for words. Sorry to derail the thread. When I heard it I was just sooo shocked...give me many of the same sex anyday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Maybe dont go searching for the thread proudmumma...i know some of the discussion around it upset a few people as they were discussing late term abortion.

By the way...it looks like i may have gotten my bfp. Good luck to you ladies

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (07-05-2013),Mellie29  (07-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooooooooo happy for you BT!!!!!!
    Seriously, your news has made me

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (07-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the warning BT I appreciate it. I won't go looking for it.

Great news about ur bfp!!! Congrats! Is this ur first? 8 mths trying is great for someone with pcis in my opinion.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ProudMumma34 For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (07-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Yep number 1 fx she snuggles in there tight

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

ProudMumma34  (07-05-2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast