+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ngaiz,

Do you see the same go each time you go to Healthy Women medical centre or a different one each time? Are there any you would recommend more than others? How much is it for a standard appointment? Thanks for the info in advance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You can if you want, I did initially. My original doctor has left now but Dr Abraham?? Was lovely when I saw her last. I now just see my FS and my regular bulk billing GP. My first appointment took ages and costs over $100. They did a full history, internal and PAP smear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I went to Dr Sarah Cunningham at Sunybank Hills General practice for my first appointment since TTC. She has referred me already!http://www.drsharonli.com/web/home.html
    I'm so excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I have a question... Should I stop taking vitex before I get all of my blood tests done for my first FS appointment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I have pcos and I'm seeing dr Peter fung you cAn look him up online I find him to be very good, I've been seeing him for 3 months and this is my second time ovulating and feeling very confident about this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pleased to hear you got your referral Becca and everything is moving in the right direction for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Pleased to hear you got your referral Becca and everything is moving in the right direction for you
    Thanks. It was.. But DP isn't ready to start with a FS and wants to just go with the flow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    After many doctors not listening to my concerns, and talking to me for about 5 minutes per visit, I finally made an appointment at Women's Wellbeing in Greenslopes where I saw Dr Rebecca Dunn. The staff at the clinic were all really nice to me, and I felt like Rebecca really listened to me. My appointment was an hour long which they say is standard for all new patients. And I finally am being sent for the tests I wanted to confirm pcos so I can start treating it. I would highly recommend Women's Wellbeing in Greenslopes.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kcooper For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (29-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by kcooper View Post
    After many doctors not listening to my concerns, and talking to me for about 5 minutes per visit, I finally made an appointment at Women's Wellbeing in Greenslopes where I saw Dr Rebecca Dunn. The staff at the clinic were all really nice to me, and I felt like Rebecca really listened to me. My appointment was an hour long which they say is standard for all new patients. And I finally am being sent for the tests I wanted to confirm pcos so I can start treating it. I would highly recommend Women's Wellbeing in Greenslopes.
    Thanks! Sounds good! Do they bulk bill?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No they don't bulk bill, the initial appointment was around $220 I think, and I think you get around half back from Medicare. The clinic can send your claim electronically for you, and the rebate was in my bank within two days of my appointment.