+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The piece was found by construction surveyors. So people actually inspecting the area, not just Joe Blow walking by. Hence why it went so long unnoticed, because its not in a place you would notice just walking by.

We have a family friend that is a NYPD police officer that was there that day. The conspiracy that it was a demolition, etc. is a load of cr*p.

When those buildings fell they left catastrophic damage to buildings around them in Lower Manhattan. The Twin Towers were not the only buildings that were destroyed. How you can watch the videos of the towers falling and not understand that debris went everywhere is beyond me.

I find it mostly ironic that the piece of plane was found near the site of a mosque.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...04-27-18-41-20
    Last edited by Kirst33; 28-04-2013 at 11:17.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kirst33 For This Useful Post:

Busy-Bee  (28-04-2013),VanityFey  (28-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minchi View Post
    interesting when george bush became president, suddenly alot of trouble started.
    Trust me, I'm no fan of Bush. But the Towers were actually attacked long before Bush was ever president. (A truck bomb in their garage, can't remember if Clinton or the first Bush was president then). Also, the USS Cole was attacked by Al Qaida when Clinton was president.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ~BEXTER~ View Post
    Has anyone seen the documentaries on 9/11 that says it was a set up and the building was demolished and that planes hitting them wouldn't cause them to collapse?
    I've heard you can find them in the fiction section right next to the twelve days of Christmas and Wombat Stew.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (28-04-2013),Kirst33  (28-04-2013),VanityFey  (28-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    The first trade centre bombing was in 1993, I think Clinton was in at the time. Following the first bombing engineers were asked what it would take to successfully bomb the trade centres. Being technically savvy, very trusting and not very political (I'm an engineer I can say that), the engineers responded that it was structurally weakest about 1/3 from the top. Should a large bomb go off in that area the building would pancake on top of itself due to the way the floors were connected. Unfortunately they were right.

While it might seem unlikely that the landing gear was missed during the initial clean up, I find it more unlikely that someone was able to bring in the landing gear of a 767 and 'hide it' in a small space and no-one else noticed. It's not something that fits in a backpack and you can just drop in when no-one is looking.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DJ Nette For This Useful Post:

Kirst33  (28-04-2013),VanityFey  (28-04-2013)