Closed Thread
Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 488896979899 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    re: greek financial crisis... ditto to all the above. DH and I have been wondering the same thing. I hope this doesn't prevent us from fulfilling our baby dreams. DH keeps bringing it up in a kind of negative way... and it is making me a bit worried.

CherryCP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    Aw - I missed it! Will check to see if it's coming on again and see if I can record it. Is that show a one off or a series?

Heavens, QUADS! Terrifying!!!
    I suspect there are annual follow ups. The UK couple had had a few unsuccessful IVF attempts then went to penny. Two embryos put in, both split (1 in 70million chance, thankfully!) so they ended up with two sets of identical twins (girls and boys) and took them back to see penny when they were 6m old as they credited her for working miracles!! Most lifestyle progs are repeated, you can search by title and see?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IrisJ

Hi ladies I'm new to this forum but have been reading your comments for days now so I feel like I know most of you! Like the rest of you I have been through all the soul destroying processes of trying to have a baby and now feel like using donor eggs may be the way to go. Constantly stressed and full of anxiety and feel like time is running out.... So we are thinking Greece...

Vixij thanks for taking the time to explain everything in such detail Did you like your FS in melb and do you recommend him? My FS doesn't seem very supportive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    IrisJ welcome! Regarding FS I'm not sure if others have found the same but personally I've opted to keep my DE plans to myself as much as possible as I don't believe the FS are meant to encourage it in any way... So this may be what you are finding rather than any personal reluctance?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IrisJ

Thanks Chillout. But I thought I'd need the FS here to do my scans prior to leaving for Greece and help me sync my meds?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IrisJ

Hi ladies does anyone have an email address for Embryoland? My online form is not going through...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Iris you definitely don't need a f/s, any scans you need doing can be organised by your gp, and you can buy your meds through fertility2u, you can get your clinic to send prescription to them and they mail them out to you, you need to leave about 10 days for postage, also the clinic syncs your cycle so you don't need to worry about that

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IrisJ

Thank you Stacey. Which clinic did you go to in Greece?

I am so stressed out and worried that I feel I may need the support of FS. I have had v bad experiences with ivf so far and my initial fs was so abrupt with her news bearing methods that made me cry all day. After 6 ivf attempts we've had only one egg collected which was unsuitable for embryo formation anyway. I am turning 44 in Aug. I have been thinking about ED in Greece for months now and this thread is helping me alot. My partner is Greek. I would like us to be there end of Sep15 but haven't started anything. All so overwhelming and scary. We need to build up the courage to get started.

So thankyou to all the ladies who generously share and give us the newbies more courage and support

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Iris J im using my Dr here for everthing at this stage im going with Embryoland after much anxiety about whom to choose. My Dr here is doing all my testing with the emails from Dr Kanankas he just writes up my scripts. I too should be there around same time depending on donor and my cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Iris J im using my Dr here for everthing at this stage im going with Embryoland after much anxiety about whom to choose. My Dr here is doing all my testing with the emails from Dr Kanankas he just writes up my scripts. I too should be there around same time depending on donor and my cycle. I will be 45 then.