Closed Thread
Page 87 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woohoo! Congratulations Beagle!!! That's fantastic news, so very happy for you :-D. Enjoy the rest of your holiday and I look forward to finding out how many you've got on board :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beagie I wanted to send my huge congratulations too! I have recently decided on serum and it's great to hear you are pregnant!! Hope it goes smoothly from here xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

Beagie  (27-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillout71 View Post
    Beagie I wanted to send my huge congratulations too! I have recently decided on serum and it's great to hear you are pregnant!! Hope it goes smoothly from here xx
    Thank you so much, we are just over the moon, so very excited. After all these years I never thought this would happen. Those clinics in Greece are just miracle workers and I can't speak more highly of Penny, she was absolutely wonderful so I know you will be in great hands when you go there. Once I'm back at home I'll drop you a line with lots of hints and tips we picked up xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillout71 View Post
    Beagie in order to receive private messages you need to login to Bubhub from the Internet not the app. Go into settings then general settings then you will see a box where you tick private messaging on or off. You also need to say whether to receive messages from anyone or just contacts. Good luck!
    Thanks heaps chillout, I've tried to logon just through safari and not app but still not working. I read somewhere you need to post 5 times to a thread to allow PM so hopefully this should put me over my quota

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagie View Post
    Thanks heaps chillout, I've tried to logon just through safari and not app but still not working. I read somewhere you need to post 5 times to a thread to allow PM so hopefully this should put me over my quota
    Ahhhh that could be it! Post away then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw bubby doing cartwheels today! The sonographer put the reader on my belly and wohooo, i saw it swimming in circles, amazing moment!!!

Heartbeat 161 size 4.64cm im 11w3d.

Im quite relieved nuchal scan next thursday.

Plus, good news!!! no more clexane! Thanks to Dr Nikos! My o.b is away till monday so I rang Dr Kanakas tonight to ask if i had to buy another box of clexane since i ran out, he said No, you dont need that anymore...finally i can stop drilling myself with the bluntest needle in the world. My belly is black and blue, soon it will be normal again!! this is a happy day.
    plus he told me to wean off the pessaries ! Wohoooooooooo

image.jpg
    Last edited by Yasna; 28-05-2015 at 00:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow amazing pic!!! So exciting!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

Yasna  (28-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

So glad to see all the activity on the thread. Its great knowing so many are on the same journey and reading about everyone's ups and downs.

Yasna: Great photo! Really exciting. Looks like the estimated delivery date is Dec 14. What a nice Xmas gift!!

Beagie: Congratulations! Very happy for you..... Sounds like things went very well at Serum.

All the talk about the pessaries on this thread is really bringing back the memories of the injections that hurt etc. Yet, this time I'm looking forward to being in that position too!!

Still no AF so Dr K is putting me on Provera and Estrace. Hopefully it doesn't screw up our timing too much. We'd really like to do our cycle in Aug/Sept. Fingers crossed** I have called my doctor to schedule an appointment so I can get the scripts, etc. but he is away and I have to wait like 2 weeks. I can't wait to start the pills so I feel like I am finally beginning my journey too. I checked with my former fertility doc if he would monitor me and assist with this process on this end, but he said he could not since I was getting treatment overseas. I called two other local clinics and they were not able to accommodate either. So I will be dealing with my GYN only it seems. He has the scanning machine, etc. so it should be fine. He is very nice and Greek too (coincidence; fate??). He has a long Greek name and we call him Dr. G. So Dr. K, Dr. G, the Greek Donor and my Greek husband will all have a part in working with me to create a baby!

Sending everyone good vibes.....

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justcantstop For This Useful Post:

Beagie  (29-05-2015),Yasna  (28-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wetsetter: Have a safe trip home and hoping to hear good news in 2 weeks.....

Tayto: I hope everything goes well and you also have a positive outcome. Relax and enjoy the holiday part while you are there.

I really think a big part of why these clinics have success with us out of towners is that while we are there we are on a vacation of sorts too. More relaxed, less stress. When I was doing IVF at home I was racing to the clinic at 6am and then to work, etc. It was a crazy time. I think it will be nice to be away from everyone and everything and able to really take it easy at such an important time.

Anyway, baby dust to you both!!

Chillout: Glad you picked a clinic. (That is you who is going with Serum right?) I've heard good things about Serum too and I'm sure everything will be great.

Vixj: Hope you are feeling and doing well...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes justcantstop it's me! It is such a relief to have that decision out of the way!