Closed Thread
Page 84 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Dette, so good to hear about your scan too !!! They're good numbers !! plus you have double the love in there, im so excited for you! !!!

I bought a doppler today from gumtree for $130, its brand new looking and the lady did ivf too and we had a nice chat...I couldnt find my babies heartbeat, I was impatient and tired, but I read that its better on a full bladder... I saw them online for like $109 but postage is $65, this brand is good apparently, made in Korea , but im sure there are millions out there..I just went for this one since she lived like 10 min away and I thought, why not !!

http://www.hibebe.org/index.html

I heard my heart beat though ...wohooo! ..i basically got it for later on when I will be in between scans after the Nuchal which is 12 sleeps away !!..I cant wait to see how things are going and maybe even find out if its a girl or boy? some can find out at 12 weeks?? Im not going to be one to be surprised, I want to talk to her/him and not an 'it'...

I will be going for another scan next week just to keep myself from stressing, since every day I feel like it wont be there at my next scan, I may be pregnant but I dont feel it sometimes. I have no morning sickness, my boobs arent big and full like they have been with other pregnancies, the only tell tale sign is a few cramps here and there and being SOOOOoOOO tired. I still dont really believe this is true, after all these years of failing, and never having a baby of my own, this seem so surreal and unbelievable. I feel blessed but stressed.

As for you girls waiting for your period, have some doggy style sex, im telling you! It will move things around a bit, get those juices flowing and relax and orgasm, all this tension will stop you bleeding..it works for me.. more blood flow to the uterus the better, so orgasm away..

I'm banned from orgasming and sex until 12 weeks, Dr Nikos said its ok, but my O.B here say "NO !!" not until 12 weeks...so I have to be a good girl and wait.. wait, wait...I'm ever so horny..erh.. !! the torture hahahhh..so please girls, have one for me !!!

Until we meet again......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh Positano my heart goes out to you, take the time you need to grieve, be ****ed off and everything in between cos it's not fair, really isn't but you have made it this far so obviously your a fighter and once you come thru your grieving stage you will do what's right for u.
    hello to everyone else and sorry I have been offline I am in Greece now! Trying to be positive and remain as chilled as possible-transfer on Tuesday so fingers crossed
    vixjc thx for the roll call, I'll send updated details when I get a chance, one thing is I have done 11 cycles over 10 very long years and I hope this time works cos I gotta say at times the 'fertility fatigue' rears its ugly head. But for now I am staying positive and enjoying the lovely warm weather, food and hospitality of the Greeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wetsetter, hope all goes well for you!
    Last edited by CherryCP; 23-05-2015 at 09:19.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CherryCP For This Useful Post:

Wet setter  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayy I have made my decision, going to serum!! Thanks so much to Vixjc and Dette for your honest advice xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Chillout! That must be a weight off your mind :-). Now you can get on with planning your trip, Sept is not far away! You'll be taking your first meds before you know it! Good luck!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Chillout71  (23-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi chillout, sorry I'm new to this site so don't know how to even check where the pms are stored, don't know how my inbox would be full but I'm more than happy to answer any questions you have on serum and the lovely penny I'll try and work out this inbox thing and message you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beagie it says you have chosen not to receive private messages, must be something to do with your settings!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone
    I just skyped Dr Kanakas and we are booking flights for to be in Athens on the 1st or 2nd of July. OMG Im jumping out of my skin with excitement. He was so lovely and explained everything twice to me because I wasn't retaining anything. Im a nurse so you would think that Id get it. haha
    I hope that everyone who is pregnant is well and if anyone will be in Athens around that time let me know and my partner and I would love to catch up. This thread has been a godsend to me and if anyone can think of any more hints or tips that would be awesome.
    Any yes Yasna, as promised, Ill buy a truckload of the greek pessaries.
    I was a tiny bit worried because I am not on any meds apart from the pill "Evelyn", and I have the progynova for later, and he said to skype him in two weeks. I just hope that Im doing everything right.
    Take care and have a good week
    xx

Here are my big boys and they are crossing their fingers for Cal and I.
    Attached Images

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kymmymichell For This Useful Post:

Yasna  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kymmy

My husband and I have booked flights, we arrive on 6th July, would be great to meet up with you!! I'm hoping to talk to Dr Kanakas later tonight.

Just wondered if you've booked a hotel yet?

Hello to everyone else, thinking of you all and sending big hugs..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brimrush View Post
    Hi Kymmy

My husband and I have booked flights, we arrive on 6th July, would be great to meet up with you!! I'm hoping to talk to Dr Kanakas later tonight.

Just wondered if you've booked a hotel yet?

Hello to everyone else, thinking of you all and sending big hugs..

Hi brimrush.

No we havent booked a hotel yet. I would think more than likely we will stay either in the President hotel that he recommends, or an apartment. I will let you know when we do though.
    Its nice to be able to chat to someone who will be going there at the same time
    Chat soon