Closed Thread
Page 83 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 989
  1. #821
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    150
    Reviews
    0

    Default We are here to help

    Hi Positano, So sorry to hear the news. I don't know what to say... except that I'm sure we are all feeling your pain and pray that one day you will have much better news to share. You need to go through the grief process and let it all out. Once you are ready, I'm sure you will analyse what has happened and come up with a plan. We are all here to help if you need us. Stick in there girl. Big hugs.

  2. #822
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Justcantstop have you had progesterone tests? Or did you ever try increasing dosage during your cycles?

    at this stage I have no answers. Really desperate to see what Dr Kanakas says on Sunday. He said he is shocked by what happened.

    I think ink next time doing a natural cycle timing the transfer 5 days after ovulation is also a better option.

  3. #823
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CherryCP View Post
    Hi Positano, So sorry to hear the news. I don't know what to say... except that I'm sure we are all feeling your pain and pray that one day you will have much better news to share. You need to go through the grief process and let it all out. Once you are ready, I'm sure you will analyse what has happened and come up with a plan. We are all here to help if you need us. Stick in there girl. Big hugs.
    thanks CherryCP. I'm feeling a little brighter tonight and a little more positive.

  4. #824
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked
    289
    Reviews
    0


    Im feeling better today, i got to sleep in till 830.

    Positano im glad to hear you're feeling brighter and more positive

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

    Positano1  (22-05-2015)

  6. #825
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked
    128
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by justcantstop View Post
    Still no sign of period for me. I am freaking out. Have I suddenly gone into menopause? J am so upset! My body just continues to fail me. So frustrating.

    We wanted to cycle in September. Now that may be impossible.

    What can I do to bring it on?
    I know how you feel, my period is 12 days late, im not pregnant and two months ago started to get some hot flushes. im thinking menopause too.

    I have my Skype meeting with Dr Nikos on Sunday, I have just had my ultrasound and blood test done and have my FS appointment on Tuesday.

    When Dr Nikos emailed me, he wanted to know my cycles...grrrr come on period, where are you

  7. #826
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SharonG View Post
    I know how you feel, my period is 12 days late, im not pregnant and two months ago started to get some hot flushes. im thinking menopause too.

    I have my Skype meeting with Dr Nikos on Sunday, I have just had my ultrasound and blood test done and have my FS appointment on Tuesday.

    When Dr Nikos emailed me, he wanted to know my cycles...grrrr come on period, where are you
    Good luck SharonG. The waiting is hard.

  8. #827
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked
    49
    Reviews
    0
    Hi all, hope you can help. I am just wanting to know what day of your cycle did you have your embryo transfer? On a normal Ivf cycle I always had the transfer on day 17/18, but looking at my dates from Dr Kanakas in July it's going to be day 21/22 at the earliest which freaks me out slightly.. I have a short cycle generally, 24 or 25 days. Can anyone help me with this, am I worrying over nothing?

  9. #828
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked
    57
    Reviews
    0
    Positano - I'm so sorry! It's really hard when it's hit after hit & yet others seem to do it so easily. I remember being so angry after seeing a story where a new born had been thrown down a drain & yet here I was doing everything I could to have a child. I remember being angry & hurt at the injustice.
    Yell, scream, cry, swear, get out all the hurt & anger - & then when you are ready, dust yourself off & refuse to give up!!!!!
    You are one step closer to your wanted baby. With each failure, a lesson is learnt. Your lining will be so plump & beautiful next time, those embies will be happy to snuggle in & stay the duration.
    again, I'm sorry it didn't work this time xx


    justcantstop & Sharon - how frustrating!!!!!! Stupid period. It will come; I think this has probably happened to everyone on this sight. It's so important & yet out of our control. Mine has been late & then when I had everything planned to nearly the minute for this cycle, it came three days early. I was on a cruise ship, with no way to get off & jump on flights earlier, STRESS!!!! I nearly had a cow, I was so stressed but alas it all worked out & it will for you both


    Yasna - so glad to hear your last scan went well! It is such a relief to see your little bubba on the screen & hear it's heart. You have got me thinking about a Doppler now?!


    I had my 12 week scan on Tuesday. It was amazing & such a huge relief. I didn't realise how tight I had been holding myself until they gave us the all clear, I cried buckets. I felt like a bolder had been lifted off my shoulders. My beautiful twins got the all clear, they have a 1/12,000 chance of abnormalities, yay. All their measurements & heart rates were perfect.


    I feel like I can actually enjoy being pregnant now! know it's still a long way but I want to savour the joy. Except the next night I put my hips out & it's sooooo painful, I'm hobbling around like a prehistoric dinosaur, alas, off for a massage today, hopefully that will help as I don't want to take any pain killers or use any ointments in case they harm the buba's.


    Vinjx- hope you had a awesome holiday!!! Also thank you for doing the role call, very helpful


    Stacey10 - I'm going to need to pick your brain soon on necessary purchase items for twins , yay.

    Brimrush - this time I did my transfer on day 19 but I was told that the can do upto day 23, but I have a 28 day cycle. I would be a little concerned too but with the drugs maybe the cycle length isn't as important? Re confirm with your Dr Kansas, as you don't want to be worried & stressed about it.


    Much love over & hope to you all


    xx
    Last edited by Dette; 22-05-2015 at 09:31.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dette For This Useful Post:

    brimrush  (22-05-2015)

  11. #829
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Fnq
    Posts
    855
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked
    327
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Deter great to read your update Here if and when you need me
    Brimrush I had my transfer on cd 33 but I had the down regulation drug, not sure if your doing that? I know on a semi medicated cycle they're usually done between cd 19-23

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

    brimrush  (22-05-2015)

  13. #830
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dette View Post
    Positano - I'm so sorry! It's really hard when it's hit after hit & yet others seem to do it so easily. I remember being so angry after seeing a story where a new born had been thrown down a drain & yet here I was doing everything I could to have a child. I remember being angry & hurt at the injustice.
    Yell, scream, cry, swear, get out all the hurt & anger - & then when you are ready, dust yourself off & refuse to give up!!!!!
    You are one step closer to your wanted baby. With each failure, a lesson is learnt. Your lining will be so plump & beautiful next time, those embies will be happy to snuggle in & stay the duration.
    again, I'm sorry it didn't work this time xx


    justcantstop & Sharon - how frustrating!!!!!! Stupid period. It will come; I think this has probably happened to everyone on this sight. It's so important & yet out of our control. Mine has been late & then when I had everything planned to nearly the minute for this cycle, it came three days early. I was on a cruise ship, with no way to get off & jump on flights earlier, STRESS!!!! I nearly had a cow, I was so stressed but alas it all worked out & it will for you both


    Yasna - so glad to hear your last scan went well! It is such a relief to see your little bubba on the screen & hear it's heart. You have got me thinking about a Doppler now?!


    I had my 12 week scan on Tuesday. It was amazing & such a huge relief. I didn't realise how tight I had been holding myself until they gave us the all clear, I cried buckets. I felt like a bolder had been lifted off my shoulders. My beautiful twins got the all clear, they have a 1/12,000 chance of abnormalities, yay. All their measurements & heart rates were perfect.


    I feel like I can actually enjoy being pregnant now! know it's still a long way but I want to savour the joy. Except the next night I put my hips out & it's sooooo painful, I'm hobbling around like a prehistoric dinosaur, alas, off for a massage today, hopefully that will help as I don't want to take any pain killers or use any ointments in case they harm the buba's.


    Vinjx- hope you had a awesome holiday!!! Also thank you for doing the role call, very helpful


    Stacey10 - I'm going to need to pick your brain soon on necessary purchase items for twins , yay.

    Brimrush - this time I did my transfer on day 19 but I was told that the can do upto day 23, but I have a 28 day cycle. I would be a little concerned too but with the drugs maybe the cycle length isn't as important? Re confirm with your Dr Kansas, as you don't want to be worried & stressed about it.


    Much love over & hope to you all


    xx
    Dette thank you so much for the kind thoughts. I think we have all had those feelings of the injustice of some people having children. There is a woman at my son's school who has just popped out at least her third child. I have to wonder if she is just having to stay on welfare. Meanwhile I continue to struggle.

    I'm so glad things are going so well for you. It must be an incredible feeling knowing there are two little lives growing inside your tummy. I was just saying to my boyfriend when we were in Greece I can't imagine having two kicking around inside me. My son was so active in the womb.

    And I'm so glad you have decided to relax and enjoy the pregnancy. This is important because being pregnant is a wonderful time so enjoy it and nurture your body and your babies.

    I'm just counting down the days to be able to talk to Dr Kanakas and hope he has some answers and wray of hope for me.


 

Similar Threads

  1. toy donation
    By CupidsVictim in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 26-11-2012, 07:45
  2. Tell me about egg donation
    By Theboys&me in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 27-10-2012, 12:08
  3. Not seeing eye to eye on donation
    By DaeDaesMum in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25-08-2012, 08:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Little Kickers NSW
Little Kickers was launched in 2002 in the UK and arrived Down Under in 2009. Our motto is “Play not Push” and we provide a positive fun-filled soccer program for children aged 18 months -7 years in a vibrant, group play environment.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!