Closed Thread
Page 82 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yasna Sorry about your sh*tty day, that sounds like a naughty teenager, they usually save that for their parents!! I wouldn't change your u/s, babies grow in spurts so it may even measure bigger at your next app, don't worry

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Yasna  (21-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Positano

Yes I have had a Hysteroscopy in Jan this year, you will have an anaesthetic. It will be a day procedure but you will need the next day off work as you'll be a bit sore. Have you had a laparoscopy too?

I had both procedures done at the same time and my FS found I had a septum at the top of my uterus which limits the area of implantation which could explain why I've been unsuccessful even after getting perfect blasts most of my cycles. He also found my left tube blocked, endemetriosis and a few cysts. I would say to definitely have the procedure before doing another cycle, just so you can be sure everything is perfect ready for another little embryo to snuggle in.

I am still mad at my clinic in Sydney who just kept putting my through cycle after cycle of Ivf without further investigations. We moved to the Sunshine Coast last Oct and my new FS suggested these tests immediately, wouldn't put me through Ivf until he had had a good look around inside, I'm so glad he did. I would recommend you have the Hysteroscopy done ASAP.

Thinking of you...stay positive it will happen.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to brimrush For This Useful Post:

Positano1  (21-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation in Greece

Hi Positano

I've been thinking of you and I hope you're doing ok. It's so hard these extreme ups and downs. I'm not sure where you are at today in your 2 week wait. I really feel your pain and hear your worry and send you big hugs. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kymmymichell View Post
    Hi Positano

I've been thinking of you and I hope you're doing ok. It's so hard these extreme ups and downs. I'm not sure where you are at today in your 2 week wait. I really feel your pain and hear your worry and send you big hugs. Xxx
    Thanks for your thoughts.

I am not on a two week wait. I am well and truly having my period. Still struggling with the complete failure of it all.

All my my hopes are on Dr Nikos being able to resolve whatever caused my perfect lining to disintegrate.

I had had another complete breakdown this morning. Rather than just the tears I got in the car and just started sobbing uncontrollably.

So so sick of feeling so much pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I should tell you a bit about my journey so far. I haven't done as many own egg cycles as some of you lovely ladies. I have done 2 cycles with wazza and the first one on max stimulation only gave us 1 egg at retrieval. I do have a low amh so I wasn't expecting many. But only 1 was pretty dismal. ICSI didn't work and we tried again with a cancelled cycle. So for us the decision was made. It took a little bit to get over the sadness of not being able to use my eggs but in the big picture we are so thankful that we still have this option so we can add to our family.
    I have 3 lovely sons who are 20, 18 and 14 from a previous marriage.

I'm so thankful to have found this thread and I feel like you are all gorgeous strong women with so much love to give.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Positano

i am so sorry. I checked the thread the other day and when I saw your post I was crushed.

My my cycles always ended the same way. I barely got home from the clinic and I had a full on period. Didn't even get to experience the TWW! People said to wait and see but I knew.

Looking back lack and knowing what I know now, I don't think I wAs absorbing the progesterone. It's something I'm concerned with for my de cycle.

After you take some time to nurture yourself, the docs will work with you to see what should be changed for next time.

Have faith. It just wasn't meant to be now but it will happen!

i spoke to someone last week who is 50 and pregnant. Did de 2x at Embryoland. First et with with dr k and 2nd with his partner.

We're all thinking of you! Please take care and stay positive!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to justcantstop For This Useful Post:

Positano1  (21-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still no sign of period for me. I am freaking out. Have I suddenly gone into menopause? J am so upset! My body just continues to fail me. So frustrating.

We wanted to cycle in September. Now that may be impossible.

What can I do to bring it on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You could see if you can get some provera to help get your period

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Positano1 View Post
    Thanks for your thoughts.

I am not on a two week wait. I am well and truly having my period. Still struggling with the complete failure of it all.

All my my hopes are on Dr Nikos being able to resolve whatever caused my perfect lining to disintegrate.

I had had another complete breakdown this morning. Rather than just the tears I got in the car and just started sobbing uncontrollably.

So so sick of feeling so much pain.
    I am so sorry. I really feel for you. Please look after yourself. And you know I think that the uncontrollable sobbing is absolutely the most normal thing. It's unfair and crap. 😔much love. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by justcantstop View Post
    Still no sign of period for me. I am freaking out. Have I suddenly gone into menopause? J am so upset! My body just continues to fail me. So frustrating.

We wanted to cycle in September. Now that may be impossible.

What can I do to bring it on?
    Hi Justcantstop, one option is to take the pill... this will help to regulate your cycle between now and September. That is what they have recommended for me. You could try acupuncture.

I have found in the past that when i get really anxious or excited... like just before an ivf cycle... AF tends to come late... the FS said this was perfectly normal and tends to happen to a lot of women in this situation.

I wouldn't worry too much about AF anyway... apparently even post menopausal women can still successfully carry a pregnancy.