Closed Thread
Page 81 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are you going today @positano? Any progress on getting a blood test to see how everything is tracking. This period of not knowing for sure but suspecting you know is just awful - once we make the decision to move to DE we just expect it all to be different, and it is, but there are still BFN's, and that is almost harder, when everything seems perfect and it still doesn't work, AND you've travelled do far and spent so much and the logistics for a second trip are harder to organise and harder to explain away to friends and family ...

I'm rambling ... I guess I'm just saying I really feel for where you're at, I hope you get some clarity soon and that it's actually a BFP. In the meantime don 'to be hard on yourself, grieve that lost hope and disappointment any way you need to, including venting here or by PM (I'm happy to chat too if you just want to rage privately with someone who gets it).

Big hugs xxxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Positano1  (20-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacey10 which Czech clinic are you going to? Serum girls I'll PM you if you don't mind

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beagie and francesthecat, I am not able to PM you due to your inbox being full or blocked. No worries but just thought I'd let you know X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for the support.

I spoke with Dr Nikos last night but the connection was really bad so hard to make out a lot of the conversation. He didn't seem to think it was necessary to test progesterone at this point or keep up medication.

He has never come across a case where the lining has failed so quickly. Everything is perfect right up to the transfer and then the night after the blood first came.

We will do a mock cycle next month and test progesterone. I'm not sure I can cope with the progesterone injections. I have a very bad needle phobia.

I'm pretty bad today. Really struggling with the spectacular failure so soon. Everything was so perfect and I should be pregnant right now. My FS here has always assured me all I needed was a good embryo and I'd be right. Now I feel cheated. And with the uncertainty of what has gone wrong really worried I won't ever have success.

I keep thinking about those two little embryos that I saw sitting in my tummy and how they should be growing inside me right now. Instead, once again there is blood pouring out of my body. Really hard to get back to living same old life not pregnant.

I have an appointment with my FS on Monday and will see what he has to say about it all.

Yasna, enjoy your pregnancy. You are pregnant, you have seen your baby and in a few months you will be holding him or her. Be happy

Has anyone had a hysteroscopy? Is it a simple procedure or does it require sedation?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Positano1 For This Useful Post:

Yasna  (20-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brimrush View Post
    Hi Positano, I'm so sorry to hear your news. I just want you to keep on with all your medications as I had a really heavy bleed about the same time on my first Ivf cycle and was told by my Ivf clinic to stop progesterone and expect my period. But my naturopath said NO, keep going until you have it confirmed with a blood test, and she was right, I was pregnant! I had one embryo transferred but this split and I lost one bubba really early which is why I bled heavily. My hcg levels actually dropped after my first blood test, but then went up again due to the early loss, I've read they call it a vanishing twin. My other little bubba made it to 38 weeks, but we lost him sadly, he was stillborn. I have my little angel watching down on me now, he was a miracle when everyone else apart from my naturopath had given up on him. Don't give up hope. If it is bad news, keep going, we are all here to support each other. Sending you big hugs..
    Wow that is really interesting. God you have been through so much. I can't imagine recovering from a stillbirth.

I wish I could believe there was hope but the bleeding started the evening after the transfer. Something in my body has failed spectacularly. I had perfect lining at the transfer and then it just stopped.

Maybe I'll buy a test but I just can't believe it could be positive at this stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Positano I am so sorry!! I feel for you... Please be kind to yourself and take the time you need as this is a very real grief xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

Positano1  (20-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chillout71 - I sent some PM's, let me know if they didn't work x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Its been quite a while since I have posted but I do read the thread all the time.

Firstly roll call. Multiple IVF's lost count, transfer at Embryoland March 14 twin boys born Oct 14 now 6.5mths and keeping me busy.

Thank you Relias for mentioning my story helped you make a decision. When I returned all I wanted to do was help other women feel confident to do this and hopefully have a positive outcome so it was so nice to hear it did help someone. You gave me a big smile all day.

Yes lots of women going to Embryoland as Dr Nikos is a fertility Angel.

I want to send my heart felt sorrow for all the ladies who have been unsuccessful or lost along the way. We all know this pain and it never gets easier. Thinking of you all.

Congratulations to everyone who has been successful. Yeah

To all pregnant multiple mums (and singles) get in bed read a book and put your feet up. You will never do this again once the bubs are born. The first six months still feels like a blur. Set up rosters to help for feeds when hubby goes back to work (he becomes a second mum), get friends cooking and filling your freezer or you will only eat peanut paste sandwiches accept all help offered. Sleep, sleep sleep sleep.........

Bubs are crying just finished there nap. Have to go.
    Thinking of you all XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Updated Rollcall (updates to Yasna and Stacey10) …

@brimrush – 6 x OE ivf cycles, 43 years, visiting Embryoland in July ‘15
    @CherryCP – 45 yrs, 2 x OE ivf cycles, going to Iakentro/Newlife in Sept ‘15
    @Chillout71 – 4 x OE ivf cycles, deciding between Serum and ReProfit
    @Dette – multiple OE ivf cycles, 1st DE cycle with DH sperm at Serum (miscarriage, 2nd cycle at Serum with DE and DS, pregnant with twins, due Dec ’15.
    @francesthecat – 36 yrs, 9 x OE ivf cycles, 1st DE cycle at Serum = chem, 2nd DE cycle at Serum pregnant and due Dec ‘15
    @kimmymichell – visiting Embryoland in July ‘15
    @Jamellabeth – going to ? clinic in Sept ‘15
    @justcantstop (USA) – 47yrs, multiple OE ivf cycles, visiting Embryoland in ?
    @Kathcraig – 3 x OE ivf cycles at Embryoland, 1 x DE cycle Embryoland. Pregnant with triplets, due Nov ’15?
    @MrsJT – going to Embryoland Sept ‘15
    @panda1454 – multiple OE ivf cycles, visited Embryoland, pregnant with twins, due Nov ‘15
    @Positano1 – going to Embryoland May 15, in TWW …
    @Pussykins – visited Embryoland, pregnant and due August ‘15
    @Rachel70 – 44 yrs, 3 x OE ivf cycles, intending to visit Embryoland? in ?
    @Relais – multiple OE ivf cycles, visited Embryoland, pregnant with twins due in Oct ‘15
    @SharonG – 45 yrs, (3 grown daughters), visiting Embryoland in ?
    @stacey10 – doing DE in Czech Republic (but just likes to hang with us Greece babes :-D), and has treatment at Embio (was not a fan) and may have a lining scan at Serum before her Czech FET.
    @Tayto – 8 x OE ivf cycles, due to visit Embryoland in June ‘15
    @Vixjc – 41 yrs, 6 x OE ivf cycles, 1 x DE at Genesis (was not a fan),1 x ectopic, 1 x miscarriage, 1 x DE at Serum , DS born Dec ’14. Due to try for Baby no.2 in Sept 15 at Serum
    @Wetsetter – 3 x OE ivf cycles (with PGD), intending to visit ? in ? for DE cycle
    @Yasna – 44 yrs, 9 x OE ivf cycles (2 miscarriages), 1 x DE at Embryoland, pregnant and due 14 Dec ’15

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Yasna  (20-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had scan today, everything was fine !! HB 164bpm though the size is measuring
    9w 6days when I'm supposed to be 10w2days

Think I have to change my nuchal scan appointment now? Since I'm booked in for 4th June??? I'm calling tomorrow to check since they say on the report it should be performed between 11w3d and 13w6d, optimally between 12w5d and 13w3d. CONFUSED

Plus on top of all this confusion I'm so depressed and tired after having a ****ty day at work, I'm a teacher and this little 15yo decided to play class clown and abuse and irritate me, calling me every name under the sun and got a bit too close for my liking, physically trying to intimidate me until I left the room and grabbed backup. I think I'm just tired, but I've been balling on the couch feeling all sad and blue listening to this song over and over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5L2qtGsKZo