Closed Thread
Page 79 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    Oh Positano I so know that feeling - it is heartbreaking. That happened to me and I thought the spotting was far too much and the wrong timing for implantation bleed, but it turned out I was pregnant and my little man arrived safe and sound. It's not over till the pee stick sings so be kind to yourself in the meantime until you know for sure x

Big hugs and truckloads of babydust to you xxx
    thanks. I don't know if I should keep trying to kid myself or accept the inevitable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Positano how much progesterone are you on? Maybe add a couple more and see if that helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stacey10 View Post
    Positano how much progesterone are you on? Maybe add a couple more and see if that helps
    That's a good idea - and can you call Dr K and see what he recommends?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't deny it any longer. Period definitely hit. God we only got back last night. So unfair. Can't understand how everything could be so right and go so wrong.
    Perfect embryos, perfect lining, me relaxed.

Just looked at at flights and they are astronomical over the next few weeks. Might make it impossible to get back until Sep.

god how depressing. I feel like I will never get to have such happiness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stacey10 View Post
    I am on 4 progynova and one utrogestron and one crinone. Apparently one crinone equals two utrogestron.
    last night Dr Kanakas told me to swallow 3 utrogestron.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did he check progesterone levels with a blood test before transfer? I was on 1000mg utrogestan per day none of the oral as it doesn't work as well, you maybe sadly one of the ladies that doesn't absorb pessaries or gel very well and it may pay to use pio next time, I would get to your gp asap and see if they can do a progesterone level check to see what it is Also next time before your transfer get them to check your level so progesterone can be adjusted if needed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Positano, I'm sorry to hear your news. I hope good things come your way soon.

CherryCP

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CherryCP For This Useful Post:

Positano1  (19-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Positano1 View Post
    I am on 4 progynova and one utrogestron and one crinone. Apparently one crinone equals two utrogestron.
    last night Dr Kanakas told me to swallow 3 utrogestron.
    I'm hoping you're still in the game. I'd wait till blood test??? If you are not pregnant September is a good month, dont fret, it will work, you have a uterus, healthy lining, its all about luck. Its a gamble this IVF business. Some women have to get surrogates, at least you are able to breed. There is a silver lining dont give up hope just yet. If I didnt get pregnant this time, I was going back in July for summer 'holiday'. I was prepared for failure, crying on the floor in the waiting room on my knees begging the gods and goddesses for luck, and until this day I still dont think I will have a baby, I'm scared too!

Today I went to the dentist to fix my cracked tooth in preparation for a crown next month and I threw up and panicked got the shakes really bad from the anesthetic. You think I feel happy? I got an anxiety attack was shaking from the adrenalin in the anesthetic for 10 minutes before they proceeded. Tomorrow I go for scan and expect my baby to be dead. There is always stress when it comes to babies, the lady at the dentist said "my daughter is 27 and I still worry". So please, dont panic like me, just realise you have the opportunity to try and try again, its not like our old crappy eggs its good fresh young eggs. Chin up and I hope you dust this off if its not a BFP and try again. I have faith in Dr Nikos, but perhaps you should be on higher dose like me.

Since transfer I've been on 8 progynova a day two four times a day.
    I was on and still am on 400 mg progesterone pessaries four times a day, a total of 1600mg a day. One crinone is equal to 200mg, I was told by Kate Dr De Ambrosis' nurse. I did two today for lunch since I was at work, to replace one 400mg pessary, since I'm running low and have a mother load of Crinone. After my bleed Dr Wazza upped my progesterone pessary dose. Also he put me on Provera, but Dr Nikos doesnt like this..so im now weeeing off anyway since the bleed stopped after 2 weeks.

Talk to a Dr here and get a second opinion, it doesnt hurt. Also talk with Dr Nikos too, he might suggest increasing your progesterone, inserting them vaginally is better, but if you are bleeding I would put them in my booty, since they absorb quite well there.

Just dont think its the end of the world, it isnt, theres always next time, and If I'm not successful I'm prepared for it. You should be too, you cant put all your eggs in one basket. This is not a perfect science, its not like putting in a new liver or lung or heart, its more complex and there are so many factors.

I really feel for you and I can hear the sadness in your writing, I'm a bit emotional for you since I truly understand how much it means to you to have a child of your own. Giving up hope and thinking negative wont fix anything, just be optimistic and know that there are other women worse off than you, who have uterine cancer, no uterus, etc etc. We are lucky, we can achieve more than many other poor women who have to turn to surrogacy and adoption. You have the support of all of us here and your partner, I'm alone in this journey and call my mummy like a little girl every day. She is the rock I'm clinging to and i hope that your support network relaxes and keeps you sane. Its helping me just being in this forum sharing and chatting with all of you. We are in the same boat, dreaming hoping and wishing to have a baby. Chin up.

I send you all my love

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    It’s time for roll call!

Now I’ve never done one of these before, so I do apologise if I’ve missed someone or got any info wrong, this thread is so long now I know I’ve missed info as I’ve scanned through. If you would like me to update your info just let me know, here goes …

@brimrush – 6 x OE ivf cycles, 43 years, visiting Embryoland in July ‘15

@CherryCP – 45 yrs, 2 x OE ivf cycles, going to Iakentro/Newlife in Sept ‘15

@Chillout71 – 4 x OE ivf cycles, deciding between Serum and ReProfit

@Dette – multiple OE ivf cycles, 1st DE cycle with DH sperm at Serum
    (miscarriage, 2nd cycle at Serum with DE and DS, pregnant with twins, due Dec ’15.

@francesthecat – 36 yrs, 9 x OE ivf cycles, 1st DE cycle at Serum = chem, 2nd DE cycle at Serum pregnant and due Dec ‘15

@kimmymichell – visiting Embryoland in July ‘15

@Jamellabeth – going to ? clinic in Sept ‘15

@justcantstop (USA) – 47yrs, multiple OE ivf cycles, visiting Embryoland in ?

@Kathcraig – 3 x OE ivf cycles at Embryoland, 1 x DE cycle Embryoland. Pregnant with triplets, due Nov ’15?

@MrsJT – going to Embryoland Sept ‘15

@panda1454 – multiple OE ivf cycles, visited Embryoland, pregnant with twins, due Nov ‘15

@Positano1 – going to Embryoland May 15, in TWW …

@Pussykins – visited Embryoland, pregnant and due August ‘15

@Rachel70 – 44 yrs, 3 x OE ivf cycles, intending to visit Embryoland? in ?

@Relais – multiple OE ivf cycles, visited Embryoland, pregnant with twins due in Oct ‘15

@SharonG – 45 yrs, (3 grown daughters), visiting Embryoland in ?

@stacey10 – doing DE in Czech Republic (but just likes to hang with us Greece babes :-D), and has some procedures at Serum.

@Tayto – 8 x OE ivf cycles, due to visit Embryoland in June ‘15

@Vixjc – 41 yrs, 6 x OE ivf cycles, 1 x DE at Genesis (miscarriage), 1 x DE at Serum , DS born Dec ’14. Due to try for Baby no.2 in Sept 15 at Serum

@Wetsetter – 3 x OE ivf cycles (with PGD), intending to visit ? in ? for DE cycle

@Yasna – multiple OE ivf cycles, 1 x DE at Embryoland, pregnant and due Dec ’15?

Just editing my roll call.

Yasna - 44 yrs, 9 OE IVF cycles, 2 miscarriages, 1x DE at Embryoland, pregnant due 14 December 2015

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Positano, So sorry to read your update. Six days post transfer is early days and my old FS did say you can basically have your period and still be pregnant.

Get a BT ASAP and check those progesterone levels. Don't stop any meds until you get a test done.
    Sending you big virtual hugs xx

My first DE cycle was not successful only barely a BFP. PM if you need to vent.
    Dr Wazza warned me, the grief, sadness & anger is worse when doing a donor cycle. I know the pain of the BFN on my unsuccessful cycles, dam it hurts.
    He was dam right about a donor cycle BFN

Good luck for your next scan Yasna. Ive a tooth that needs a crown as well. Dentist told me to wait, I said as long as its not infected or I'm looking like a gap toothed bumpkin. Ill wait, waited this dam long lol
    Ive got my scan booked for the weekend, yep freaking out cried all the way home from work. Trying to keep positive barely..

Cherry Ive read such good reviews about New Life and using Ruth. She has followed up with me on many things. Even though she knew that we were not going with the clinic.
    The only thing that stopped us, us the double donor aspect, which we ended up not needing. I wanted to tick every box use every option, even tandem cycle as well. So in effect I was doing everything at once. She was kind to me with this type of silly request.
    Other clinics that are shonky and dodgy would do it. WTF

Hi everyone Ive missed xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Yasna  (19-05-2015)