Closed Thread
Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Thank you for your well wishes

Seahorse yes your certainly right about the cake thing. My friends who are Lebanese told me to buy some first rather than try and make it first off. Lol
    Hope things are going well with you and your little one. Thank you for your well wishes xxx

Yasna your posts nearly made me wet myself last night lol.

Yep Greece next year track suits and all
    Kosta said his car is lucky and I would be blessed.

Thank you Stacey I've not used IC before so had no idea.
    But now lashed out with a FER yes a def line is there.
    Also thank you for your help and support with the OS clinics has been a huge help.

Justcantstop sounds like things are coming together for you & your DH.
    And thank you for your well wishes.

Cherry had implanation bleed on two IVF cycles. One was a pinkish smear in the crinone. Nothing more.
    The other was a few drops of brown pink blood on a liner.
    Other cycles nothing and a positive beta results.
    Both different to a start of a period.

GP apppt this arvo not sure what number is enough for 8 days past with no HGG trigger or pregnal boosters.
    One step at a time

Lots of Baby dust

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (09-05-2015),Yasna  (09-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi justcantstop, I decided on Iakentro or Newlife a couple of months ago. My fertility nurse is Ruth Pellow. I am eager to hear how WetSetter goes later this month(?) I'm not worried about implantation bleeding... just curious as to what to expect. Great to hear DH is on board!

Congrats to Francis Thinking of you. All the best.

CherryCP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Frances I think most clinics like to see around 70 for 14 dpo or 9 dp 5 dt, but realistically it's not what the number starts out but what it does, so a minimum rise of 60% over a 48 hr period is what your looking for so you should do two tests 2 days apart if you can, unless your hcg is massive then we can all guess if it's Twinnies for you
    Cherry, not everyone experiences implantation bleeds, they can range from a spot of blood to where you need a light liner, it can also range from brown to pink as well, I'd be more inclined to keep an eye or feel out for any small cramps which could indicate implantation

5. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (09-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a call with penny from serum last night, wow she really cares, doesn't she?! Lovely lady.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Chillout, I went to Serum & had Penny & she was absolutely amazing!!!!! Nothing was too much bother. She would email me back all times of day/night & even when the clinic was closed & she was on holidays. She loves her patients & will care for your physical & emotional needs; which was such a God sent. I can not recommend her more highly.

Frances - hooray, hooray, hooray!!!!! I am so excited for you. Happy Mother's Day for tomorrow; it's your year. I look forward to hearing your hcg test results.

Xx

Ps Cherry, I had a slight implantation bleed the first time & freaked, as I thought it was my period starting. It was a light pink, but didn't amount to anything more. That's when you know
    Last edited by Dette; 09-05-2015 at 14:03.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dette For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (09-05-2015),Chillout71  (09-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! Thanks for all your replies to my query. Yesterday I took a sickie and got my blood tests done. Now I just need to get a scan and organise DHs blood tests and sperm test. Then all my tests will be back up to date. One step closer to Greece!

I've been getting some weird AFs lately... actually ever since my last ivf treatment... really sore shoulders, and sore/painful in the lower abdomen/ovary area. Its so bad I've had to take a tramal. Whereas I've never had any dramas with AF before. My previous FS said I had mild endo... so I'm wondering if that is causing it... or whether it's something else?? I'm seriously starting to think I should have a laporoscopy. Has anyone had one before? Afterwards, how long did you wait before doing a DE cycle?

CherryCP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

things sound really positive for everyone- so great to hear. France's - yeah!! So happy for you, you are one step closer.

yasna, your posts are making me giggle

I'm busy packing and unpacking, ✈️just trying to stay occupied I leave in 10days.... Am excited but a bit apprehensive too. Cherry I had a hystoscopy to check things out as I have had endo on the past I also got a scrape while under. For me I thought I am going all that way and spending the money I wanted to make sure (the environment) was not going to let me down. I think they say no sooner than 4 weeks before but not much later either as it serves as a clean out too. Good to hear you have done your tests, the time flies.

good vibes to Positano

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wet setter For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (11-05-2015),Yasna  (10-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How much is a hysteroscopy (and are there any Medicare or health fund rebates)?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine was covered by my health fund and no out of pocket but I did pay my FS to monitor my cycle so not sure if part of what I paid him was for the hysto.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Wet setter For This Useful Post:

Chillout71  (09-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh really? Interested to see what other people found re hysto cost