Closed Thread
Page 7 of 99 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Panda,
    thanks 4 yr info on how they cycled yr period. Always good 2 compare notes. How did yr scan go today; your twins having a ball in there?

Vixjc,
    how r u going? No more bleeds I hope? Hang in there, nearly scan time & u can c yr little bub & rest easier!

Frances,
    any more news on yr plans?

i sent off all my info 2 serum last night & god bless Katie, she got back 2 me instantly, letting me know Penny will b in touch next wk with a plan of attack, yay!!!! I've also started looking at flights.

Vixjc,
    did u do the infection tests? I'm thinking I will, just 2 cover all bases?

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Vixjc
    What dose of prenisalone are you on? And what dose of clexane?
    i had two embryos placed back today at Embroyland. This is our second try so crossing fingers this time works.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Panda - I'm with you! I'd give my left leg to be on as little meds as possible, and Serum are certainly in favour of minimal intervention and mimicking the bodies natural rhythyms as much as possible, but unfortunately my stupid body doesn't respond to anything other than elephant doses. I can't tell you how desperate I am to get off the meds!! I'm quite jealous of your low med protocol!

Dette - Katie is awesome hey! She responds so quickly, even over weekends. I did have the infection tests - they offer two and you can choose to do one, but I did both. I just figured I'd rather not leave anything to chance if I can rule it out/addrerss it. Unfortunately I have had more bleeds ... I've had four in total, all short quick ones, but bright red when they happen. I can't tell you how much I hate it - it puts the fear of God into me every time until I know it's stopped and it makes it feel like time is passing so slowly.

So today I left a message for my FS to call me about the bleeds tomorrow - I just need some reassurance about when I should get worried and whether I can get another scan to just confirm there is still a heartbeat and things are progressing as they should. It's bizarre how long we've spent trying to get pregnant and now that I am I feel so unwell, I've not felt this unwell in my last two pregnancies so I'm taking it as a good sign My (.)(.) still hurt, and they're huge and I spent my day feeling lethargic and wanting to hurl. Fun times! Bring on the second trimester!!!

Kath, I take 2 prednisolone a day - in the morning so it doesn't mess up my sleep. Wishing you all the luck in the world for todays transfer! Put your feet up, take it really easy and try to think positive thoughts! Really hoping this one is the charm for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many mg of prednisalone and are you on 20mg or 40 of clexane?
    i have spent the day relaxing. I went for two short walks
    enjoying having a day off
    good luck with you Dr visit and scan
    will be thinking of you too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Dette
    I had my 10wk scan and was just amazed both had strong heart beats and twin 2 was having a dance party so I definitely feel calmer now. Good luck with everything and hopefully you come home with a nice pressie....

Hi Vixjc
    I thought i had a stubborn body but yours sounds even worse. Stay strong. Sorry to hear about the bleeds it must freak you out. The scans are the best for reassurance. I'm sure everything will be okay. I always take the sickness as a good sign. ha ha
    Ill keep my fingers crossed for you. Bring on the 2nd trimester.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to panda1454 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathcraig View Post
    How many mg of prednisalone and are you on 20mg or 40 of clexane?
    i have spent the day relaxing. I went for two short walks
    enjoying having a day off
    good luck with you Dr visit and scan
    will be thinking of you too!!
    It's 2 x 5mg of prednisolone and 1 x 40 (0.4ml) of clexane. Naturally the higher end of the dosage scale lucky me! HATE HATE HATE all the meds! Only 4 weeks and 3 days to go before I can back off the meds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spoke to the Dr yesterday - she's not concerned about the bleeds but I'm having a scan on Tuesday anyway for my own peace of mind ... Doc says the fact that I feel so physically awful is a good sign, and I know it is, its just that its hard to be grateful when you wake parched in the middle of the night, have a drink of water, then feel like you might hurl! Us ivf'ers ought to get dream pregnancies with no sickness or nasty bits I reckon - we've earned it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Vixjc,

was just jumping into bed & remembered u had your scan today,
    was everything ok; how's Ralph?

im having my first phone chat with penny tomorrow night, sooo excited!

will chat more later, so tired, but needed 2 know everything went ok today?

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Vixjc hope scan went well.
    i have just returned from greece. Dr nicos at embryoland was fantastic. After our first unsuccessful try he has really been supportive. We have had six unsuccessful I've treatments. Today is 7dp5dt. I tested and got my first positive yay. I double checked on a digital and yes it's says pregnant 1 - 2 weeks. As you can imagine we are very happy today. good luck to everyone trying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

sorry 4 my tardiness.

Panda,
    I'm so pleased about your 10 wk scan . I would LOVE twins, well actually I'd love 1 but u know what I mean. How's the morning sickness coming along, r u like Vixjc & ralph'ing regularly?

The difference 4 all of us though is that the journey 2 get pregnant has been a long, stressful & painful one, so morning sickness in one sense is a blessing. I know I would be so greatful for it. I will continue 2 hope.

Kathcraig,

yay 4 u!!!!!! That is fantastic news!!! I'm so happy 4 u; I look forward 2 hearing more as u go along. When's yr blood test 2 confirm?

Everyone of u, panda, Vixjc, Kath, u give me hope & direction, thank u. Hopefully Frances & I will b so lucky when we both go in September!

Frances,

have u booked yr flights yet?

im chatting with Penny from Serum tonight 2 start getting things moving. I'm so excited & nervous. I'm not really even sure what questions I need 2 b asking? I want a baby, pls help me, is about all that springs 2 mind.

Take care of yourselves girls

xx