Thanks Wet Setter and Yasna.
I was with my FS this morning for my lining scan. I am day 12 today and my lining is as usual fantastic. But he said my cycle would be out of whack now for a transfer.
I haven't had an update from Dr Kanakas but when I booked flights he didn't expect to do egg pick up until around Wednesday next week. This would be when I would need to be having a transfer.
The only thing I could think of was if he could do an egg pick up in the next two days and we left for Greece early.
My FS said the progynova should have suppressed my cycle and stopped me ovulating and when I asked Dr Kanakas about having a transfer so late in my cycle he said don't worry because I am on the progynova.
Yasna seeing that great big perfect follicle was hard for me. I always want to cling to miracles and not give up hope. But my boyfriend is a scientist and a realist and he reminded me my FS didn't want to continue treating me because he saw no point. So my boyfriend is not wrong. But obviously we have all read stories of miracles happening.
And no I don't want more waiting. There has been too much waiting and planning. Too much to organise for this trip away with a child and animals etc and too much money spent. It will be another $500 to change flights.
Counting down the hours until morning in Greece and hopefully some answers.
I also asked my FS about number of embryos to transfer Jamellabeth and he is a firm believer in 1. He believes the risks are too high and reminded me of the chance of ending up with three babies He said having two transferred only gives you a slightly greater chance of success, but did understand when travelling overseas for a transfer there is a bit more to weigh up.