Closed Thread
Page 61 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Dette huge congrats on your twins! that is amazing, I'm so happy for you!

and you're right this site really is life changing! I'm just so grateful that I found it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dette, no problems, anything else just ask You may find the bloods at 11 wks will throw things out a bit as well, they're not a good indicator with twins either, the bloods made my risk go to 1:30 and 1:40 but my measurements were excellent so I just went with the measurements alone
    Omg I have just come across a lady who actually became pregnant from the Greek clinic I went to, so we now have about 10 bfn's and 1 Bfp
    Yasna I had a sch and 3 bleeds so it's very nerve wracking, hang in there, feet up and drink plenty of water

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Dette  (21-04-2015),Yasna  (21-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yasna, thinking of you xxx Dr Wazza will do all that he can to ensure that your buba is growing and staying put. Rest up

Yes been watching the flights as well. Something has gone bad with my donor so still no EPU. Dates have changed 3 times. Clinic are calling me tonight at 6 pm
    For some reason this time did not book flights home
    So here in Greece abit longer

Sooo bad the wifi here but moving hotel next week OMG its in our room.

Hello to everyone xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Yasna  (21-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I woke up this morning to go to the loo, usually my boobs are sore and heavy, today nothing. Not as sore and full as usual and I'm feeling worried. Dr Wazza put me on 400mg pessaries and I used some I had lying around from my last cycle, the packet was a bit greasy, but they were still solid and looked ok..I've been using the Greek pessaries until yesterday. So this morning I've used the Greek ones. I'm so stressed I rang Dr Wazzas office and Angela * shes so lovely, suggested I come in today for another scan or a blood test tomorrow?? Just to ease my mind.

I'm not sure whether to go for a blood test on Wednesday, to see if my numbers are doubling, or just wait until Friday. Since apparently according to Dr Google, if I have a blighted ovum, the numbers won't double they will just go up a little. I'm tempted to go on Wednesday for bloods, but the numbers rise every 2-3 days, so it might be too soon...So I'm thinking bugger it, I'll just go on Friday and keep my emotions in check until then..If the baby is not growing, I guess I will find out moreso on Friday with scan + bloods.

I'm not feeling confident since my boobies stopped aching last time just before my babies heart stopped beating at 9 weeks. I'm getting horrible flashbacks to that..I was so happy, over the moon and looking forward to this all, now I'm feeling a bit negative and pessimistic.

I really hope this is all just in my mind, but trying to be positive when I'm constantly symptom spotting is driving me crazy. I've had no more bleeding since sunday morning and have slight achey tummy. Other than that, I'm not feeling any different.

Let me know if you've had boobs sore one day then not the next and everything is ok??? I'm tired of thinking about it, and just want this all to work. Kinda sad I don't have twins in there and sad that maybe I dont even have a baby at all in there.

I need a hug. Lucky my friend is coming over for lunch, or I think I will go nuts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yasna symptoms come and go, so even though this is reminding you of your last lost, every pregnancy and usually every symptom can be different, but I know what your going through and the games our heads will make us play, roll on Friday !!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Yasna  (21-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dette View Post
    Good morning lovely ladies,

Chillout - how are you going with your research; have you narrowed down your clinics?

have a great weekend!

xx
    Yes sort of! Now have top 3 of serum, Gynem in Prague and vista Hermosa in Alicante... Also IM in Barcelona but can't justify the extra cost. Thinking of Reprofit too but their live birth rates seem a little lower than the others so they are fourth. Got Skype calls lined up with most of them next week so will make final call hopefully then! Also did my blood tests and dh doing spermiogram (his results were v good when we did IVF but then again, as he says -with de he is now the weakest link in the chain!!) so getting organised but we will prob go aug/sept.
    Does anyone know if the clinics close at all over summer?

Also penny apparently doesn't like Skype only landline so we have to call her!

Chillout

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck Yasna as its been said mine would come and go all the time. I was told by DH I would need mittens if I was caught boob squeezing anymore. Everyone pregnancy is different.

Dh was at the chemist here sorting out my drugs. As I had just ran out nasal spray. He meet a man who was going to that other clinic. They were less than happy with the service and the results of their donor. In short they won't be back there.
    Stacey it seems everyone I have come across has the same experience. Also the chemist did not have much good to say about them as well.
    They were horrible even with my limited contact.
    That girl with her BFP has hit the jackpot..

Also all things are sorted out with my clinic they seemed sort of annoyed that we went to go get our own drugs. They asked me to come in for an injection, and she reminded us to call day or night anytime.
    I think I am just used to the service from Monash, sort of work it out for yourself & read your paper work blah blah.

Chillout I have found that of the clinics here in Greece are closed over September. Serum were closed last year at this time.
    I have also used Skype credit to call Penny rather than using a land line. Saved heaps of $$$

Hi dette and everyone else

11. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Yasna  (26-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chillout - just adding to what Frances said, my understanding is that Serum and most Greek clinics (and some businesses) shut during August. I have spoken to Penny about my next cycle being in Sept '15 and she didn't say they would be shut in Sept, but you might want to check (as will I in due course). It sounds like you're getting your clinics narrowed down! That's great!

Good luck Frances!

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Frances, hope it's going well over there. Not sure if I missed the 'other clinic' you are referring to. If you don't want to say which one it is I understand, could you let me know if it is Iakentro though? Thankyou

hang in there yasna, try to think good things. After all you are pregnant, keep thinking positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wet setter it's not that clinic so your good to go, if anyone comes on and says that they're going to it, I think I'll spew lol then try nicely to put them off and save them money