Closed Thread
Page 57 of 100 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Dette, when is your scan date??? mine is on 29th !!!

13 more sleeps for me !!!! THIS IS TORTURE !!!!

I'd love twins, but I'd be happy with one since I have 2 frosties left in Greece, so it would give me an excuse to go back there..If I have twins, who knows if I will do this again...I'll see what the gods give me...what I can handle is what I'll get...

Bon Voyage Cat !!!! OPA !!! Say hi to my brother hahah !!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

Dette  (15-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ooo @francesthecat good luck! Thinking of you!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dette View Post
    Hello lovely ladies,

Frances - yay, Wednesday, I'm soooooo excited for you!!!! You going, seemed ages away & now here we are. Much love, hope & baby dust for you.
    Please keep us posted!

Jamellabeth & Mrs JT - I was at Serum two months ago & the charges were £5000 for transfer, £300 for meds & £1000 per every two embro's you have frozen. I didn't pay any extra for lining scan & aqua scan.
    Good luck with your research & deciding. I'm sure either clinic will do their very best for you.

Chillout - wow, that's quite a choice you've got going on. That would totally make my head spin. I look forward to hearing more as you speak to each clinic.

Positano - good luck with Skype & choosing. I know either place will be fabulous & care for you.

Yasna - yay for beta & boo for two week wait. My two weeks before scan has been dragging! I can't wait to see the little heart beat/s. Then it will be waiting for the 12 week mark!!!!!
    Thanks Dette, but I think you have me confused with someone else. I have always been booked into Embryoland. Period due tomorrow and then we will be set to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Getting exciting Positano1!
    Have you booked your flights yet? When do you leave?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boy flights yet Jamellabeth. Period due today then donor will stop pill and get her period in a couple of days. Once she gets her period we will know dates. Hoping her period comes quickly. Dreading the two week wait. The countdown to my period has been hard enough.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Positano1 For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (17-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's like we are all on the two week wait at the moment! I have 12 more sleeps till scan! Its torture indeed..hope your donors period comes soon Positano!!!!
    Last edited by Yasna; 16-04-2015 at 20:38.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

Positano1  (16-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, we are off to Athens next month for donor egg ivf. I start my series of medications next week and was just wondering if any of you ladies had any issues taking clexane injections on board your flights? Also, did any of you have to get special travel insurance to cover any medical complications? Thank you in advance for any advice you have x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck beaglebaby! I had no trouble on any of my trips - even when I had an ice pack in the cool bag. On my first trip to Greece I had about 40 of them with me and all was fine. Once I got asked (in Turkey) if I was diabetic, I said no, and they said 'ok' and waived me through. You'll be fine :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beaglebaby View Post
    Hi there, we are off to Athens next month for donor egg ivf. I start my series of medications next week and was just wondering if any of you ladies had any issues taking clexane injections on board your flights? Also, did any of you have to get special travel insurance to cover any medical complications? Thank you in advance for any advice you have x
    Good luck on your procdure!!!

No dramas here with clexane, they didnt seem concerned..I even bought some back from Greece, cheaper there but different name.

I had medical insurance through my anz credit card, i used it to pay for my ticket and i got automatic cover, thankfully I didn't have to use it..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (17-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck beaglebaby. Which clinic are you going to? When do you fly out?