Closed Thread
Page 44 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Francescat that's exciting, not long to go. Sending u good vibes and positive energy. Yipeeee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone !

I'm back home today and cant stop symptom spotting..I feel like I'm getting my period..I bought a first response today, its only 6or7dp5dt..NO LINE, nothing, no shadow, zero....I threw it across the room in disgust..I bought a 3 pack and am tempted to test again before I go for bloods on Wednesday 8/4...perhaps I shouldnt be so keen, perhaps it didnt work, perhaps I am pregnant?

Confused and I think I should really go to bed, I flew in today at midday and now its nearly midnight..I'm a touch overtired and restless..

This waiting game is not easy for someone like me who over thinks everything. I wish I could remain calm and distract myself, but I've invested a lot of money and emotion so I kinda want this to work REALLY BAD !!

I guess its time for bed and meds... nighty night girls..xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Yasna,

Yay PUPO girl

Sounds like early days

How was the trip ??

Here if you need xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Yasna, welcome back!!! Yes that two week wait is the greatest form of torture. So many unknowns, hopes, fears all rolled into one.
    If you can hold off retesting until the morning of blood test, as a late implantation can happen at anytime. I feel for you!!!! As everyone on this site does; we've been there. I was a nut case. My fingers are crossed for you.

Frances- yay for Tuesday scan. It's getting very real now! Can't wait to hear how you go.

Postitano - bring on the plan!!!!

Vixjc - thanks for donor info. I will send an email to Penny. I would like to have a little info for when I go & have scan on the 17th. I so want to see that little heartbeat.

Happy easter girls

Xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dette For This Useful Post:

Yasna  (04-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Hey Yasna,

Yay PUPO girl

Sounds like early days

How was the trip ??

Here if you need xx

Thanks girl !! PUPO --wohooo..yeah i guess??

Trip was great, I did a lot of walking around the plaka and monstaraki, shopped for gifts etc. I also went to the islands of Poros, Hydra and Aegina, took Rachels advice and was glad I did, I enjoyed myself, a nice relaxing day on the water..made it feel more like a holiday. I ate heaps of Greek food and loved it, especially the grilled octopus, I must try and make it.. I heard that you marinade it overnight in bicarb of soda to tenderise it...

I had an awesome cab driver who doubled as a tourist guide and he took me everywhere..Hes now my friend on facebook..he made my trip more interesting, took me to a cute little restaurant and I only paid 10 euros for both of us!! I had a nice time, I'll be back to Greece again if this doesnt work.

As for symptoms, when I was walking around with Rachel day after transfer I got a big stitch on myright side, near my ovaries/uterus? ..i had to sit down..I've also been feeling like my period is coming all day and have been having twinges in my ovaries too...I must stop worrying and let it be, but im so keen !! I'm tempted to POAS again tonight...I have 2 sticks left, I will test on day of beta too...I slept for 10 hours last night, jet lagged. Tonight I'm sure I will sleep well too! Yawning already its 1030pm..so yea..im googling my symptoms madly and really should stop and read a book or do something else...bahahah yeh right...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yasna - ohhh the 2WW, the worst part cos it is all mental! Do what you need to do to keep you sane. For me I try to keep busy with work, yoga, cooking whatever to stop the craziness in my mind...... to you

Sooo I did some crazy googling over the easter weekend ( we had lots of rain in NSW) so it was perfect timing (along with lots of reruns of Sex in the city) I came across a site that talked about a 'donor egg agreement' which is a legal document that a lawyer was suggesting you should have with the donor to ensure there is no later recourse that they can come back and claim the child (it also confirms legally) that your name is on the birth certificate. Not sure if it is overkill but thought it was interesting and wanted to see if anyone else had come across this topic and where they landed with it.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well girls, I've done heaps of pee tests but wasn't convinced until my blood test today !!! HCG=105 !! wohoooooooooooo !!!

Going again on Thursday to see if numbers double !!!
    I hope so !!

Thanks to Dr Nikos Kanakas at Embryoland !!!!!! He is a miracle worker !!!

Its still early days, but I'm hoping for the best and glad I can finally say:
    "IM PREGNANT!"

opa.jpg

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (07-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my god Yasna that is just wonderful. I am sooo excited for you.

How many days past transfer is it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasna View Post
    Well girls, I've done heaps of pee tests but wasn't convinced until my blood test today !!! HCG=105 !! wohoooooooooooo !!!

Going again on Thursday to see if numbers double !!!
    I hope so !!

Thanks to Dr Nikos Kanakas at Embryoland !!!!!! He is a miracle worker !!!

Its still early days, but I'm hoping for the best and glad I can finally say:
    "IM PREGNANT!"

Attachment 69068

Woo hoo

Yay such good news xxx

I hope it's catching ☺️

12. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Yasna  (07-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Yasna, that is the best news ever

now comes the rounds of blood tests till the first scan. Book in for your scan asap, I waited & now cant get in till I'm 8 weeks. The wait is sooooo frustrating.

Has as anyone heard from Racheal? She would of had transfer by now?

Frances, you're up next sweet. Everything is looking positive & we all have our fingers crossed for you. What's the next step for you?

congrats Yasna

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dette For This Useful Post:

Yasna  (07-04-2015)