Oooh Dette! PUPO!!! How many do you have on board??? Do you have any frosties? I'm so freakin excited for you!
How did you go this morning Yasna?
Wet Setter - might be a bit hard to avoid progynova I think, it helps lining, not throws it out. Chances are your lining will be fine, most women have no problems at all, in fact I only know of one person other than me and Yasna that has had teething issues with the lining. Cross that bridge if you get to it - chances are you won't have to!
As for things to do in Athens, my favourites are:
1. Eat :-)
2. Walk up to the Acropolis in the early morning
3. The Acropolis museum - just stunning
4. Walk the botanic gardens
5. Use the hop on hop off bus
6. Three islands day tour (make sure you buy a big bag of pistachios)
7. The foodies walking tour is awesome
8. Shopping - lots of different places to do that
9. Watch the changing of the guards at Parliament House.
If you want to travel away from Athens for a few days, of course the islands are great, also Thessaloniki is lovely - and the 5 hour train ride is interesting and relaxing. You could also catch the bus down through Kalamata to gythion (spelling?!) it's a lovely spot and interesting bus trip. Or you could fly to another European city eg Istanbul, few a few days - such a short flight and lots to do there too.
Frances - I can't wait to hear how your next trip goes, I foresee a rush of beautiful bubba's on this thread!