Closed Thread
Page 29 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasna View Post
    Oh and I finish Ralovera tomorrow, how long before my period arrives?? I've never wanted my period to start so badly !!

Mine was MIA for 2 weeks never happened before, after that protocol.
    I made some yuck parsley tea, & high dose of vitiaim C to bring down my progestrone levels. It hurried things along.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vixjc thanks so much for your protocol feedback, definitely something to think about. Am thinking I will change my FS here. Just read back through previous posts and saw that both KathCraig and Rachel70 were at Embryoland in Jan too. I was heading home by Jan 8 so probably missed you. Not sure how to PM you guys but would be interested in your feedback/experience. Kathcraig, your triplet news is amazing! Wow! Huge congratulations! I would be very interested in having a chat with you. Rachel70, you've probably spoken to Embryoland by now but I know that Dr Nikos said I can be in and out of Athens in as little as 2 days for a frozen embryo transfer (that's probably the absolute minimum though). Yasna, welcome to forum! hang in there with the ralovera countdown - looking forward to having a chat again soon! Maybe we will all end up being in Athens the same time. Anyway hope everyone is doing OK. Look forward to hearing all your updates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Mine was MIA for 2 weeks never happened before, after that protocol.
    I made some yuck parsley tea, & high dose of vitiaim C to bring down my progestrone levels. It hurried things along.
    Yeah its been nearly 2 days and NOTHING !! I think im too keen. lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    KATHCRAIG, Congratulations on your incredible news --- triplets!
    I wish you only the best, this is really amazing news.
    Last edited by Rachel70; 01-04-2015 at 15:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rachel70

have just sent you an e-mail - let me know if you don't get it - would love to have a chat re some of the details you mentioned.

Catherine

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi Everyone

Hi. It's been a while since I've had time to come back on. My 2 twin boys are now 4 mths old and keeping me very busy.
    To anyone that has any questions regarding Embryoland & Dr Nikos I can not recommend him highly enough. His clinic was professional and Dr Nikos looks after you himself. Very different to my clinic here. He reassured me the whole way. I loved his low drug approach as it works with the natural Rythym of your body. We used 2 embryos as recommended by Dr Nikos and were lucky to have both take. (Typing on phone with bub on chest one handed as he is congested. Ha ha) No time for Mum anymore. Dr Nikos is a miracle worker and very well known in Greece. if you have any questions please ask. I am happy to help anyone achieve their miracle Like we have.
    Congrats to everyone on there good news. Triplets Wow!!! Yeah
    Good luck to everyone heading over. March was lucky for us. Fingers crossed it will be for all of you as well.
    👼👼 Aiden & Ethan say hi. 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forgot to say I was only on Prognova before and it worked great. Lining thickened and body was ready. 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls for the information..it reassuring me somewhat. Very nice to network with fellow females on this journey.

Im still waiting for period to arrive after 10 days of ralovera...this is torture...its been like 4 days!!

As for the protocol, i really hope using just the progynova to build lining works! Sounds like it did for a few of you, giving me hope.

that hotel looks nice in the plaka..i definitely want to stay there a few days...

i cant really get excited or plan anything until my period flows and I can ring Dr Nikos...he seems really nice I really hope he can make me a baby.
    Your feedback is important and appreciated!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wohooooooo!!! Day 1 today...its 2:40am i was awoken with sore belly.

Just talked to Dr Nikos and he said start progynova!! If all goes well i should be in Greece for 21st March!

I pray my lining comes to the party, 12 day wait now until scan...fluff up!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay for sore bellies Yasna!