Closed Thread
Page 28 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dette View Post
    Vinjx, hows that beautiful little man of yours? Would love to see a photo. Two months have flown by; can you believe you will be heading back in seven months ???!!! You are one brave girl.

xxxx
    As requested, a pic of my chunky monkey (chubby you say? Nooo, you mean well nourished!). Cutest baby ever :-)
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1424734473.178283.jpg

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (24-02-2015),Rachel70  (01-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Surprised after two frozen double donor transfer

I had my 4 attempt of Ivf transfer at Embryoland in jan. Dr Nikos has been fantastic throughout our long journey.
    We were very nervous not to get hopes up after our last miscarriage in July last year at 6ws.
    Yesteryear day I had 6w 4d scan to see how our 2 embryos were progressing. The HCG levels had been rising but I was still nervous.
    Instead of finding two beating heart beats the radiologist found three. Both embryos had implanted and one has split into identical twins. Shocked. At this point looks like we are having triplets. I haven't even thought of that as a possibility. I know it's still early days and any or all may not make it. Crossing fingers they will.
    I see lots of people planing to travel to Greece in March or April. it is so worth the long distance. Good luck to everyone. Xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathcraig For This Useful Post:

Rachel70  (01-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathcraig View Post
    I had my 4 attempt of Ivf transfer at Embryoland in jan. Dr Nikos has been fantastic throughout our long journey.
    We were very nervous not to get hopes up after our last miscarriage in July last year at 6ws.
    Yesteryear day I had 6w 4d scan to see how our 2 embryos were progressing. The HCG levels had been rising but I was still nervous.
    Instead of finding two beating heart beats the radiologist found three. Both embryos had implanted and one has split into identical twins. Shocked. At this point looks like we are having triplets. I haven't even thought of that as a possibility. I know it's still early days and any or all may not make it. Crossing fingers they will.
    I see lots of people planing to travel to Greece in March or April. it is so worth the long distance. Good luck to everyone. Xx

OMG yay Kathy that is just amazing news
    after 4 times your strength is just amazing

Keep positve

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vixjc he is just lovely xxx

thank you for sharing

Thanks
    Reviews
    O my goodness ladies, lots to celebrate!

a BIG congrats to you Kathcraig, that is fantastic news!!!!!! Go you good thing. When your body finally realise you weren't giving up, it got itself into gear big time - TRIPLETS, yay!!!

Vinjx, yep, that is one gorgeous chubba bubba! I tell my chubby puppy that she is just bootilicious, not chubby, noooooo.
    Your little man has definite rugby potential. Well done mummy.

Frances, I say yay for Easter. Maybe the pope will put an extra blessing on for you & it gives you an excuse to eat chocolate, win win.

well I started drugs yesterday, first injection last night - delightful, but hey if it gets me a big chubba bubba too, it's all good.

Xxx
    Last edited by Dette; 25-02-2015 at 04:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! Congratulations!! Best wishes for the next few weeks, I hope they pass v quickly so you can relax into it a bit more and enjoy :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow TRIPLETS !!! I'd be so excited !! Scared, but excited.. I hope they stick !!
    This gives me hope with Dr Nikos...
    Where you just on progynova to fluff up lining? This is my main concern??
    I hope I get to Greece next month, its warmer and I pray my lining comes to the party and fluffffs uppp!!!
    It's nice to know where to go in Athens too, since I will probably want to check out the markets and the plaka..not sure what else other than the typical stuff like Acropolis et.. Please feel free people that have been to Greece to give your travel advice. I for one am paranoid about Greek cab drivers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I finish Ralovera tomorrow, how long before my period arrives?? I've never wanted my period to start so badly !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone!

I'm also very interested in knowing what type of protocols have worked for people. I went to Embryoland in Jan for my first egg donor cycle. Dr Kanakas was very kind, but unfortunately it didn't work (chemical pregnancy). I'm also looking to head back very soon (March? / April?) for a second attempt which will be a frozen transfer with the remaining embryos. Has the 'progynova only' type protocol worked for people? My FS here in Brisbane recommends a completely different protocol suppressing ovulation as well as the progynova and a bunch of other stuff and an endo scratch/lipoidal flush etc, which is completely different to Embryoland's recommendations. Am feeling pretty confused about which to follow....any feedback would be welcome! Hope to be on that plane soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Imij, I followed a mixture of the protocol recommended by my ionic in Greece (Serum) and what I knew worked for me. Mainly it was the doses that I did my own thing with. Serum had me on prednisolone, clexane, intralipids, antibiotics, progynova, and eventually progesterone and pregnyl. Folate too of course. We used a zolodex injection to suppress my cycle beforehand. They also gave me a uterine wash (that's what they called it) and I think they might have done a mini scratch while there ... And it worked!

Good luck!