Closed Thread
Page 21 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Frances - it dpes sound like we saw the same FS. I'm convinced he got a kickback. He also charged us a management to connect us witgh the Genesis clinic, but I can't work out what he did for that money. He sent an email telling them I was coming, his office manager gave me a photocopy of my record to give to Genesis when I arrived, and that was it. All the other appointments with him to plan my cycle, prep my lining etc I had to pay for as usual so that 750 was just cream for him I think. The Dr in Athens took a fertility history from me when I arrived, he had no understanding of who I was or what my fertility history was before my appointment with him when I arrived. It sucked.

I really hope this is your year Penny is lovely - the feedback about her is so consistent, and when you arrive you find that she is just lovely and genuine.

Don't forget, buy bucketloads of meds in Athens, they are SO much cheaper there and so much easier to get. Enjoy Athens (I really enjoyed my last trip there), but watch out for the taxi drivers, they rip you off Will be cheering you on and stalking this thread for your updates. You don't need to feel festive - I'll be doing it for you, so he's some festive spirit to get you started . It's your year luv, you and Dette both xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances, I was only thinking about u yesterday, wondering where u were upto. I must admit I struggled over Xmas & N.Y too.
    How exciting, u r off Wednesday, yay!!! Please keep us posted every step of the way. How long r u staying in Greece 4? I will live vicariously through u until my time arrives. My fingers & toes r crossed 4 u.

Vinjx, I love that little Thomas has u in the hot seat already. How funny! Especially 4 one so proficient in everything, as u r. More power 2 u girlfriend, that u r even thinking about number 2.
    They say parenthood eventually brings even the greatest warrior 2 their knees!

Question - does anyone else have the mthfr gene? I've found out both my hubby & I have this which is probably y we struggled 2 get pregnant & then when we did, miscarried?

My thoughts r with u both & I will b praying 4 a fertile year 4 us all!!!!!!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I ask which clinic Penny is in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Penny is at Serum ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Eeek Im getting nervous now. I'm stuffing my face at the Atlantis in Duabi OMG they are going to have to roll me off the plane.

All seems to to be going ok linning is what it should be. Donor looks to be ready on Mondday when we fly in.

This is so different, I'm not sure how I feel.

Kathy best wishes for your cycle I hope this is the magic one. Shame we could not have meet up while you are briefly there.

Ill keep you guys posted I'm sure there will be a melt down or 3 between then and now.

thank you for your support xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Frances I so remember that feeling! Good luck luv!! Eat, drink, do whatever makes you feel good and keep thinking 'this is my time' - sending lots of happy baby vibes your way! Did you end up going with embryoland or Serum?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you today Frances! Hope all went well with the transfer and you'll be coming home with some very precious cargo on board x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Thak you for all your kind wishes.

Egg collection happened on Monday, grow embies grow.
    My linning is now over 10 mm but not quite what they want just yet. Having intralipid tomorow and some blood test to check the progestrone levels. Nervous about the day 3 report, but one day at a time.
    The clinic staff have been lovely, so easy to deal with. I think I made the right choice.
    Ive got a cold from traveling and partying very hard before we got here. Hubby went down to just tell them, they ordered me rest for two days lol.
    I was wanting to hit some clubs tonight, get some last partying in. They said no rest, rest and take some panadol. Plus no boozing up either ha!!
    Still bought some duty free at the airport. Me bad

Dr Wazza recommended a large glass of brandy and some vallium before transfer, the look on Penny's face was rather funny.
    She did not recommend drinking lol

She understood my anixety and sadness over the loss of my girl as well. As she would have been due very soon.

GRRRRR the Internet here is sooooo annoying.

I keep losing my posts.

Dette how are you going ?? Do you know how your frozen cycle has gone.
    This is what I will be doing next, I can easily see myself back here.

Kathy sorry to to have missed you, Im sure we would have had some fun here. Hope you are on your way home safely and those embies are snuggling in.
    best wishes xx

thanks ladies xx lots of bab

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 4th time in Greece

After our failed attempt in Greece I headed back again last week. 4th try in Greece. I have been lucky to fall pregnant each time but sadly loose them within a few weeks. This time we have put back to frozen embryos. I haven't used frozen so was a little apprehensive but dr Nikos from Embryoland assured me that the success rates are very good. So two beautiful grade 5 aa embryos transferred.
    Day 4.5 I couldn't resist and hpt. There was a faint faint line. I kept looking at it all day trying to decide if it was really there.
    This morning 5.5dpt I tested again and line came up straight away. I am amazed how early the test works. There is no mistaking it.
    I know it's early days. Crossing fingers this cycle gives us our much wanted baby.
    Good luck to each of you who are thinking of trying or are currently in.
    Regards Kath and Craig

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome news Kath - really hoping this is a sticky one for you x