Closed Thread
Page 19 of 100 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

happy New Year's Eve & a big congratulations to you Vinjlx!!!!!

im so excited for you & it has helped give me hope, as well as all the other girls on this journey I am sure. The picture of little Thomas made both my husband & I smile & pray that 2015 will hopefully be our turn.

After having a miscarriage 3 wks ago, I finally had to surcome to a D&C on Monday as I was still bleeding & feeling revolting. 3 wks of constantly bleeding has been exhausting physically & emotionally. Hopefully it will stop in the next couple of days & I can start recouping.

To those of you thinking of heading off o/s in 2015. I have my fingers & toes crossed for you (& me).

I think you are next Francesthecat in February? Please keep me posted. When do you start drugs; what dates are you going? I want to cheer along side of you. The road we are on is hard & moral support is a must!
    Has anyone else set dates yet?

I have been really struggling these last few weeks & hearing the journeys of others makes it seem a little less hard & lonely.

Best wishes to you all for 2015

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Dette - I hear you! It is heartbreaking enough to learn the pregnancy is not viable, but to have to deal with the physical ramifications day after day after day after day is just so mentally and physically awful. It is SO hard to be positive and upbeat when you're dealing with that as well.

Hopefully the D&C has sorted everything out now and you can focus on feeling good and physically strong for a bit before you start your next round of meds. When do you think you'll head over again? It was so great that you got pregnant on that last trip, I really believe that it is a really good sign for a positive future for you and DH on this crazy journey. May 2015 be your year my dear!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Third try in Greece

Hi. It's been awhile since we have been in this site.
    I went to Greece twice with dr Nikos from Embroyo land. We used DE #1 fell pregnant but only lasted a day or two
    #2 successful preg with twins. Lost first twin at 4 1/2 weeks then sadly lost the other at 6 1/2 weeks. That was back in July 2014.
    I returned back to Greece in December, luckily we had husbands sperm frozen there in April.
    Yay. This week we are preg again. Very nervous as early days, but trying to stay positive. Dr Nikos was fabulous and has looked after us in every way.
    Crossing fingers that this one says with us

Regards kathcraig

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathcraig For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (06-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Vinjx, u r definitely my inspiration & hopefully all the stars & planets will line up for me this year & I too will be nursing a beautiful bubba.
    Hows it all going? R u embracing the no sleep, sore nipples, omg it's lunch time & I'm still in my pj's ? & u r already planning 4 number 2 (yay 4 4 frostiness)

kaithcraig - I am sooooo excited for u!!!!!!! A huge congrats & lots of prayers that everything goes smoothly 4 u. It's hard 2 relax & enjoy when u have fought so hard & experienced the loses on the way. But like Vinjx said persistence wins out. Yay 4 u.

U girls rock!!!!! Keep me posted how u r going.

Im hoping that by the end of next week everything will have settled physically 4 me, so then I can contact Penny at Serum & start my next step. I would like 2 go 2 Greece in March/April, but am not really sure how long the process is after miscarriage etc. whether I need 2 have a couple of periods & then shut down etc????, will have 2 c.

Much much love & happiness 2 u

xx
    Last edited by Dette; 02-01-2015 at 10:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vixjc, massive Congratulations!! Such wonderful news to hear that your journey has had such a happy ending. All the best, you deserve it.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Prednisalone

Hi vikki what quantity daily of prenisolone did you take and for how long. I'm worried my does it to high. Regards Kathy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kath, I was on 2 x 5mg tabs per day. If you have concerns will Dr K be available to answer your questions? Or do you have an FS here you can ask? Is your fuse different to your previous trips and if so did they explain why the change?

All these meds! It's so hard not to worry! I've got everything crossed for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry - just realised that was an incomplete answer - I think I had to continue taking it till around 10-12 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, can I ask if anyone tried seeking a donor here in Australia before going the overseas option, and if so, what your experiences were/how long you waited before giving up? Also how does this compare cost-wise?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Chillout - I have no experience with seeking an Aussie donor, I've mainly heard of Aussie donors only in the context of family, friends, or friends of friends donating to someone they know, rather than between people completely unknown to each other. good luck :-)