Closed Thread
Page 13 of 99 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Bump for @freya123

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Freya,

what a beautiful quote & congratulations!!!!! When something is fraught so hard for it's all the sweeter.

Hey Vinjx,

just wanted to update u as u have been such an intrinsic part of my donor journey. Thank u for pointing me in the direction of Serum & answering my million questions. Serum & Penny r fabulous! The kindness & attention 2 detail they pay is truly amazing & awe inspiring. Love them.

On Saturday I had 2 eggs put in & now we wait. This is the hard part, every twinge or lack of, is noted & analysed, then stressed over, before analysing again. I'm sure everyone on this site knows what I'm talking about .

Currently we r in Mykonos, which is truly a living postcard - beautiful. This should hopefully keep my mind slightly off the forth coming pregnancy test a wk Thursday. If that's negative, we start all over again....
    It will b incredibly hard, especially 4 my husband as Serum said that next time we will need 2 do donor egg & sperm.

Vinjx, how's the morning sickness? I can't believe u were(?) still ralph'ing at 20 wks! I know we r meant 2 enjoy being pregnant after trying so hard 2 achieve it, but that's extreme 4 anyone.

Hey keep trying,

r u in Greece now? How is it going with Embrioland?

Best wishes to everyone on their baby journey

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so glad all is going well so far and that you've been happy at Serum - they're such a lovely bunch! The TWW is ****e, but at least you've got some distraction on those beautiful islands 😊 Fingers crossed you don't need another cycle xxx. Enjoy your time away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps - the ms eased up at 25 weeks. I'm 28 weeks now, time is flying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Vinjx,

thank goodness the calm b4 the new storm has happened 4 u. Now at least u get 2 enjoy the last part b4 the sleepless nights begin. Have u caved yet & found out if Ralph needs a pink or a blue beanie?

just wondering, I remember u saying u did a few pregnyl injections. Penny has just put 3 on my paperwork but given me 6 injections? Do u remember when & how many u did?

off to rome today, yay!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't caved yet - I did buy Ralph a unisex little Santa hat, given bubs will be three days old for xmas

I got 6 things of pregnyl too - apparently three are "rescue" doses just in case, I'm not sure how that works, I was never directed to take them (thank God!). Good thing I had them though cos I busted so many of the little devils trying to open the damn vials that I used up the spare. Unless you've already got the hang of it, be warned it's not as easy as they make it look! There are some videos on you tube about how to do it - watch them first!

As for when I had those injections, I just remember that they did two for me, and I had to do the last one myself on the night I arrived home from Greece, so the ET was on the Sunday and my last pregnyl was on the Thursday night... but that's all I remember.

Enjoy Rome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Dette - just popping in to see if you had any news? Have been thinking of you and hoping all is going well and that you have some very precious cargo on board xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Dette - just popping in to see if you had any news? Have been thinking of you and hoping all is going well and that you have some very precious cargo on board xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Vinjx,

I wondered if u had got my text, obviously not (stupid wifi).

I've got a positive, yay!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm currently 5/ 6 wks but trying 2 keep a lid on my excitement till I do the scan next Wednesday.

It's horrible but I keep thinking about what happened 2 u the first time, so desperately want 2 c that scan & know all is ok. I'm sure u understand.

Everything seems 2 b going well. I'm Tired, cranky & sooooo hungr (which is really weird 4 me as I usually forget 2 eat!) I've had a couple of very small spots but nothing 2 b concerned about, I think?

How r u doing? When do u finish up work? Have u allowed yrsf 2 start buying more baby things now? It's time 2 get busy with that nursery!

Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hurrah!!!! You just made my month!!! That is just the BEST news!! What happened to me can't happen to both of us - that would be too weird, so I have compete faith that you're well on your way to mummyville 😃

I'm so excited for you! Can't stop grinning!!! Penny and Serum are the best hey 😊😊😊

AFM - 31 weeks and home sick with a cold, (naughty contagious husband) I sound like a drag queen - very attractive! I have done some shopping now, there is even a pram parked in my front room 😊 Haven't set up the nursery yet but will do that when I finish work in three weeks. Starting to get uncomfortable now - Lordy the cankles!!! Only 7.5 weeks till c section - it's going pretty quick!

Just SO happy for you! Big hug and congrats to you and DH xxx