+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    2 DSS, baby coming very soon and a 3 brm house. The boys share and the other room is the spare room that will be bubby's room when its too old to room with us. Its the guest room right now. Seeing as we dont have the boys all the time I think we can stretch thier sharing arrangements for a bit longer. They have their own rooms at thier mum's house so still get to experience having thier own space the majority of the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    2 kids, 4 bedrooms. DS1 is in one, DS2 is in with us, one is a study/spare room and the other is a playroom. The plan is for the boys to share a room when DS2 moves out of our room.

Thanks
    Reviews
    3 kids and 4 bedrooms and 1 home office with a sofa bed for when grandparents or friends come to stay. Did have the oldest and youngest in together for a couple of years but finished an extension last year and now everyone has there own space.

Small alcove off the lounge for kids toys, although as they get older they tend to keep things in their bedrooms now which is great! Am hoping this will become my sewing area in a year or 2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    4 kids and currently 4 bedrooms. About to move to a 3 bedroom house but the bedrooms are large.

Thanks
    Reviews
    1 son, 4 bedrooms. There is a separate study so one bedroom is a guest room and one is our son's playroom.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    1 ds, 2 bedroom unit. We'll move when i fall pregnant. it's a tiny place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    2bedroom house 1dd and one ds on the way. Dd still co sleeps and ds will also be in my room and then they'll have to share

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have 2 daughters, 2 and 6, and they have a room each. We've often thought about them sharing a room, which they would love, but I think of times when my littlest occasionally wakes up in the middle of the night/very early in the morning or when one of them is sick and needs care through out the night. I'd think they would disturb each other.

Thanks
    Reviews
    One DS, and a small 2 bedroom house. DS's room is quite small, can't imagine a cot and a change table fitting in there with his bed and cupboard etc. They would, it'd just be really squashy.

DS was a shocking sleeper. Now, at almost 3, he's found his peace with it. I'm scared that if we had a bubba and they had to share, he'd go back to his old ways and teach the bubba bad habits too.

babalooba is offline Being a brother is better than being a superhero
    Thanks
    Reviews
    3 kids with 4th on the way in a 4 bedroom house. Atm each child has their own room but once the new baby gets here they will sleep with us while in the bassinet and then depending on the baby's sex they will share with either DS2 or DD. DS1 will always have his own room as he is 6 years older than DS2 and it wouldn't work so well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast