+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    One DS and a DD on the way. They will both always have their own room.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a DS and a DD. They share a room so they can have a play room. It's working well. We hope that by the time they don't want to share anymore they'll be at an age where a play room is no longer needed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We have 3 bedrooms. I sleep in master bedroom with 7mo baby. My partner sleeps in my 4yo's room (as 4yo anxious to sleep alone and nobody wants broken sleep) and third room guest room.

I am thinking of putting the boys in together when I night wean baby, so probably closer to 2, as I would like to keep a spare bedroom for guests and it will resolve issue of my eldest being worried about sleeping alone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We have a 4 bdr place. 1 soon to be 2 kids. They will both have there own rooms though DD keeps saying she really wants to share when bubs is older, but there will be a 4 year age gap so I doubt that will work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    2 kids, 4 bedrooms. Each have their own room, and dh has a "study" (room of random junk). Our rumpus area is really long, the end half is dedicated to toys.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    3 kids, 4 bedrooms, plus bungalow.

The twins share and will until they choose otherwise, the bungalow is going to be DS's playroom & we'll use the 4th bedroom as a guest room/study.

Thanks
    Reviews
    1 kid and 3 bedrooms all good sized. Hopefully another one will come along and if it's same gender then they will share. If not comp room will have to be converted to second bedroom.

Thanks
    Reviews
    2 kids and 2.5 bedrooms. The master bedroom has a smallish room attached to it so the kids sleep there while we renovate the other bedroom, once that's done they'll go in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    We have a 4 bdr place. 1 soon to be 2 kids. They will both have there own rooms though DD keeps saying she really wants to share when bubs is older, but there will be a 4 year age gap so I doubt that will work.
    I shared with my sister and we were 4 years apart. I hated it because we were so opposite.. she wanted the door open and the light on, I wanted it closed with the light off among other things. We moved houses, got our own rooms and our relationship improved.

It could work for your kids though. We did have some good times sharing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    3 kids.3 bedrooms. 9 year old has her own room.my 3 year old has her own room and the toddler co sleeps with us . eventually they will all have their own rooms as we will turn the garage/toy room into another bedroom.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast