+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachell View Post
    My husband went into the servo after filling up with fuel and bought a Cherry Ripe for the first time.
    We are driving and he takes a bite, chews and then puts the window down spitting it out spluttering "What the F*** it has cherries all through it"
    I just laughed... I don't know what he thought he was buying... I think the name "Cherry Ripe" gives good indication of what's in the product.

And my dumbest moment.
    We were watching the news and they were showing all the dams on a map and how full they were after the floods.
    Me: "wow I didn't know they were so far away"
    Dh: "and?"
    Me: "well I suppose I thought they were closer, when you turn a tap on the water comes out so fast, I don't understand how the water can travel from the dam to our taps that fast"
    Yeah... I wanted to b!tch slap those words into submission the second they left my mouth.
    Not being an Aussie & the fact Cherry Ripes don't exist in England id never tried one before. I love cherries so quite looked forward to it, but WHY OH WHY would they lace then with yucky yucky coconut!!! Way to ruin what could be an awesome choccy bar!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a ex bf who wasn't the sharpest tool in the tool box.

Two of his dumbest moments:

1) We were talking about food we do and do not like. I said " I hate seafood, I hate to taste and smell of it." His reply " I hate seafood to. Apparent from tuna in a can. I'll eat that because it doesn't look like a fish."

2)He enjoys his job as a brick layer because he doesn't have to think. Ummm buddy pretty sure you do need to think. Well if he was laying bricks on a house I was building I would hope he thought about where the bricks need to be put.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Years ago my Dad, brother, brothers ex gf and I were driving from Vic to QLD, up through the country in the middle of the drought. It was very sad seeing lots of hungry looking animals in barren land and my brother's gf was getting quite upset and says "why don't they turn the sprinklers on?" She's such a sweetheart but not the sharpest tool in the shed.

She also cried one Christmas Day when we heard an ambulance siren cos she was so sad at the thought of someone being sick or dying on Christmas Day. Gorgeous girl. (That's not saying something stupid, just an example of her giant heart)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Not being an Aussie & the fact Cherry Ripes don't exist in England id never tried one before. I love cherries so quite looked forward to it, but WHY OH WHY would they lace then with yucky yucky coconut!!! Way to ruin what could be an awesome choccy bar!
    Couldn't agree more!!! I'd like one without coconut.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (28-06-2013)

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Would a shaved coconut circa page 6 make it better
    Last edited by MrJones&Me; 28-06-2013 at 21:07.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrJones&Me For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (28-06-2013),Turk EnJayDee  (28-06-2013)

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachell View Post
    My husband went into the servo after filling up with fuel and bought a Cherry Ripe for the first time.
    We are driving and he takes a bite, chews and then puts the window down spitting it out spluttering "What the F*** it has cherries all through it"
    I just laughed... I don't know what he thought he was buying... I think the name "Cherry Ripe" gives good indication of what's in the product.
    LOL!!!! I nose laughed...with hot chocolate in my mouth. My nostrils are hot now, thanks for that haha

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (28-06-2013),jagamoe  (28-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We were having a bbq and DH wanted onion. He peeled the onion then looked puzzled he then asked me how do you cut the onion into rings. I just shook my head.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to starla For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (28-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1372418125.088517.jpg
    One good share deserves another

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (28-06-2013),Euphrosyne  (28-06-2013),Mathermy  (29-06-2013)

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    A friend of mine is alot like Joey from Friends. We were once talking about tattoos and someone mentioned the feeling of it on their spine....my friend said "Whats a spine?" ....we all just looked at him and he said "na, I mean I know what it is but I forgot". Yes, he had had a few drinks but really....not enough drinks to warrant forgetting what a spine is.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (29-06-2013),GirlsRock  (28-06-2013),Turk EnJayDee  (28-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJones&Me View Post
    Would a shaved coconut circa page 6 make it better
    Haha no! But that will never get un-funny!